IGNORED

Bates 31: When Will They Go Away?

Coconut Flan

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Zach hurt his foot. What on earth are these Bateses doing to hurt themselves so much?

B9B4BF5A-0004-43E6-8CA0-2D5B92F2169B.jpeg

He tripped over a tree root, that's some wicked bruising!

LOL actually sounds like something I would do! I popped a little piece of bone off (still attached to the ligament) in my foot trying to avoid stepping on a bottle cap...

Edited by Smoochie
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

He tripped over a tree root, that's some wicked bruising!

LOL actually sounds like something I would do! I popped a little piece of bone off (still attached to the ligament) in my foot trying to avoid stepping on a bottle cap...

I’m terribly clumsy and have fallen so many times in my adult life that I could never count them all. But I must be good at falling because I haven’t broken a bone. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Well…per the Websters’ IG, KJ and Gil are in FL…so too bad for any Bates minor or anyone who might need their help. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 2

28 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Well…per the Websters’ IG, KJ and Gil are in FL…so too bad for any Bates minor or anyone who might need their help. 

They had a layover in Orlando on their trip home from NJ. I hate layovers like that because you go a long way out of your way and then get on a plane to go back the other way. But they are lucky they could spend their time with Alyssa’s family instead of being bored at the airport. 

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They had a layover in Orlando on their trip home from NJ. I hate layovers like that because you go a long way out of your way and then get on a plane to go back the other way. But they are lucky they could spend their time with Alyssa’s family instead of being bored at the airport. 

They also saw Erin and the kids.

Screenshot_20230219-214328.thumb.png.ba525776eca1d640415b67b490affbb5.png

There is something funny about Alyssa:e kids in the matching dresses and Erin's kids all wearing whatever. 

And yes, I hate layovers that take you in the wrong direction. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

When Rhett is born, both Erin and Alyssa will have 4 girls and a boy. But Alyssa’s is the youngest while Erin’s is the oldest. 

• Upvote 7

That’s a lot of girls around Carson! He’s still so little himself despite being the oldest. But he’s kind of sitting down and he doesn’t have a dress to add volume to his body.

51 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

That’s a lot of girls around Carson! He’s still so little himself despite being the oldest. But he’s kind of sitting down and he doesn’t have a dress to add volume to his body.

Carson is younger than Allie by a month (but yes he is Erin's oldest). 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

18 hours ago, SassyPants said:

But the younger kids are "homeschooled." I wonder how they justify the traveling. I guess some sister-mom is doing the educating. 

• Upvote 1

Allie has always taken after John with being tall for her age.  Carson seems to take after his father also being shorter.

• Upvote 3

Crazy that for many families, a cousins group photo like that with the grandparents would often be ALL the grandkids. For Gil and Kelly, that’s only 2 daughters worth. They still have SEVENTEEN more kids to birth (or adopt) kids. Some of who have obviously already started. Bonkers!!!

Edited by Mrs Ms
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

But the younger kids are "homeschooled." I wonder how they justify the traveling. I guess some sister-mom is doing the educating. 

Kelly hired Emma Langdon to tutor them. Originally it was both sisters but Claire had since graduated (although she might still be tutoring the Bates kids, who knows).

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Kelly hired Emma Langdon to tutor them. Originally it was both sisters but Claire had since graduated (although she might still be tutoring the Bates kids, who knows).

Ah ok. Makes sense. Well, actually it doesn't make all that much sense but at least someone is schooling them. 

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

I believe Claire is teaching elementary school. 

9 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Ah ok. Makes sense. Well, actually it doesn't make all that much sense but at least someone is schooling them. 

Once Kelly’s older girls married and moved out, she realized she would actually have to start homeschooling her kids. And we know Kelly doesn’t actually want to homeschool her children. Or potty train them. Or cook for them. Or clean up after them. She’s lucky they got a show on UP so they could afford sweet little fundie tutors. And I bet Emma is dating Warden too. 

• Upvote 9

Yikes! That picture! Maybe with just one of Alyssa's daughters wearing that dress it would have been cute but after seeing all four of them I was thinking of the scene in The Sound of Music where Maria makes all of the kids play clothes out of the curtains.

image.png.c2f80cc581a98247aed62c19e2fbdee6.png

• Haha 12

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

I believe Claire is teaching elementary school. 

Is Claire the girl who is supposedly dating Jason Duggar?

• Upvote 1

Isn’t a fan buying all those matching outfits that Alyssa and her girls wear? I wonder if she’ll send Rhett matching clothing too? I bet if the Websters had to buy all their kids’ clothing if they’d all be matching? I bet that would only happen on very special occasions. 

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, xenobia said:

Is Claire the girl who is supposedly dating Jason Duggar?

Yes, that’s been speculated. That Claire Langdon could be seeing Jason and Emma Langdon could be seeing Warden. But nothing has been confirmed. 

• Thank You 3

I just went thru the album of photos from the Valentine's Banquet on Crown College's Facebook page (aka the world's greatest parade of modesty panels and shrugs) and didn't spy any Bates, but I didn't look closely at the crowd photos.

• Upvote 2

Hannah Wissman-Duggar spent a few days visiting Josie. Honestly, the Wissman-Bates family friendship is curious to me because it is much quieter than the Duggar-Bates friendship and yet obviously strong. 

• Upvote 2

All these Gothard families have known each other for many years. But it seems that some of them pair up here and there as close friends. Which I guess makes sense. 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic