IGNORED

Bates 31: When Will They Go Away?

Coconut Flan

5 minutes ago, therulesofjinx said:

Here's my handsome, handsome guy :) His name is Thor! I know he looks sad/serious, but I promise he's a goofy guy...he just has resting worried face 😂

Hide contents

Thor.jpg.f4b9b6fd67b2b72cd7a4eceaffbe9781.jpgThor.jpg.7a52de2a06b62d92bbd83ce3a8d0a69c.jpg

I like his serious face. 

• Love 10

I'm the worst, how dare I!

Spoiler

IMG_5336.jpg

Edited by front hugs > duggs
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 32

2 hours ago, therulesofjinx said:

Here's my handsome, handsome guy :) His name is Thor! I know he looks sad/serious, but I promise he's a goofy guy...he just has resting worried face 😂

Hide contents

Thor.jpg.f4b9b6fd67b2b72cd7a4eceaffbe9781.jpgThor.jpg.7a52de2a06b62d92bbd83ce3a8d0a69c.jpg

be still my heart, it is his furever

1 hour ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I'm the worst, how dare I!

Hide contents

IMG_5336.jpg

oh me wants to lub dat very goodest pup 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

More dog pics, please! My little pug is never looks as adorable in pics as in real life, but she is 100% baby. 

Spoiler

20221201_230859.thumb.jpg.a019c6b31528375578e6f220bd61c28a.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Love 29

On 11/16/2022 at 9:40 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lydia made a birthday post to Emma Langdon and Warden shared it. Which makes me wonder if there is something between Emma and Warden. I kind of hope not since Warden is only 19. Of course her sister Claire is rumored to be seeing a Duggar. 

Emma has been hanging out with Josie and Lydia a lot..she was shopping with them today and she and Claire were both at the EB Christmas party. I think Emma and Warden may very well be a thing. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

If Emma is seeing Warden, they aren't at family Christmas levels.yet because the Bates family get-together is today (and Katie's baby shower is tomorrow) and Emma just left on an East Coast road trip with some other girls from Crown. 

• Upvote 1

In one of Cassie Landrum's (another girl who has been linked to Warden) Tories, she and Emma both sat they are single. 

My theory is Warden is friendly with lots of girls and his family would like him to pick one. My prediction is that Warden is either going to take as long as Lawson to marry or going to marry very, very quickly. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

So Alyssa revealed that they got two Siberian husky puppies, one for Warden and one for Ellie. We will see how this goes. 

Terribly. It'll go terribly. If the Bates NEED a dog (spoiler alert: they don't) it should be a basset hound.

I guess best case scenario, I hope Callie enjoys her Siberian husky? She needs a friend/companion, and we know Ellie is gone too much to take care of it.

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

So Alyssa revealed that they got two Siberian husky puppies, one for Warden and one for Ellie. We will see how this goes. 

If you want to shake your head 50 times, watch Trace and Lydia drive Kelly Jo to Atlanta to get Ellie's dog on their YouTube video. She just completely got scammed by someone on Facebook marketplace, asking for more and more money without ever showing them the actual dog. ETA~ I guess they found her one that wasn't a scam on a different day. 

Edited by gobucks
clarity
  • Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2

3 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

So the puppies aren't siblings at least?  That will slightly decrease some of the terribleness.  Slightly.

I don't think so, they look nothing like and there is a noticeable size difference. 

Screenshot_20221210-222407.thumb.png.cece8d55d3d95ef65145d5628c6c6ca0.png

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 2

I’m not very knowledgeable about dog breeds, but huskies need a lot of physical activity and outdoor time, yes? Hopefully they can provide that for them 

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1

5 hours ago, Keys said:

I’m not very knowledgeable about dog breeds, but huskies need a lot of physical activity and outdoor time, yes? Hopefully they can provide that for them 

Yes, yes they do, and the bless your heart isn't about the question (that's reasonable), but about your sentiment regarding them providing it. The Bates borg is notoriously TERRIBLE to their animals.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

Yes, yes they do, and the bless your heart isn't about the question (that's reasonable), but about your sentiment regarding them providing it. The Bates borg is notoriously TERRIBLE to their animals.

Ughh that makes me do sad

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

If you don‘t want to properly care for an animal don‘t get one. Pets deserve a good life too. Damn those people make me furious.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Huskies are not on my favorite dogs list. One of my first jobs was working at an animal hospital. It was located in a strip mall and we walked the dogs behind the building. So I am walking a visiting husky and it just starts screaming. I promise I wasn't even touching it! Well, you know huskies are very vocal. Some even can copy human words, so the scream coming out of this dog--well, my boss comes running out of the clinic to help me get the dog back inside as quickly as possible before someone calls animal control/the police on us. They also have a strong prey drive so since I have livestock, they're a big no from me.

• Upvote 1

I adore huskies, they are my favorite breed of dog, but I do not have the lifestyle for a husky and I know it. My cousin had one and he was a major escape artist and he was fast they used to have drive around looking for him. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I just said this on another thread about huskies. We had a neighbor with a husky. We never saw him outside in the summer. But in the winter, he just laid in his backyard in 30 degree weather looking like he was in heaven. He loved the cold and probably spent the whole summer in the air conditioning. What will the Bateses do in the summer? Those poor dogs. I bet they will expect them to be outdoors in the summer and the dogs will be miserable. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I may have missed this tidbit but how did they pick Warden and Ellie? Aren’t there at least 6 kids still at home? And why huskies when they live in a warm climate? 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Expectopatronus said:

I may have missed this tidbit but how did they pick Warden and Ellie? Aren’t there at least 6 kids still at home? And why huskies when they live in a warm climate? 

There are 7 kids still at home. My guess is Isaiah and Addee (the other two "older" kids) didn't want them. Warden mentioned in his stories that he was going to get a dog and Ellie was jumping in on how it would be for her, etc. So I guess Kelly decided to get her one too and maybe bought Warden's to make it fair?

They definitely picked them for the aesthetic (and damn are they cute puppies, but yes, the Bates are totally unequipped to care for them).

• Upvote 4

So Lawson and Tiffany got a husky puppy too? I guess labradoodles are no longer trendy enough for the Bates??

9 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

So Lawson and Tiffany got a husky puppy too? I guess labradoodles are no longer trendy enough for the Bates??

No, that is Warden's puppy. Warden is hanging out with them for a few days. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic