IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

On 7/30/2022 at 11:30 PM, marmalade said:

Is that the air show in Wisconsin? Michelle was spotted a couple of days ago (as recently as Friday) in St. Louis. I didn't see any other family members with her. 

Yeah, Oshkosh.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Yeah, Oshkosh.

That's what I thought. I didn't check dates, so they could have been on their way up there, or they could have been heading home. 

Jessica Richardson was at the air show. I’m glad the Richardsons aren’t friends with the Duggars. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2022 at 4:10 PM, NotQuiteMotY said:

Yeah, Oshkosh.

And here’s my learning that Oshkosh is an actual town, not just a brand of adorable children’s clothes.

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 6

Anyone catch this? The Langdon mom (or one of the daughters who doesn't have an IG account) ordered a birthday cake for James Duggar. 

1885267076_Screenshot_20220804-0939262.thumb.png.6d1ca30d7927b8fe6e00a9400e73ebd7.png

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 12

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Anyone catch this? The Langdon mom (or one of the daughters who doesn't have an IG account) ordered a birthday cake for James Duggar. 

Screenshot_20220804-093926.thumb.png.160872cbbb5e395b86917377c8c69c38.png

Remind me who the Langdons are?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Remind me who the Langdons are?

Bates-adjacent family . Two of the Langdon daughters were hired by Kelly Bates to homeschool the younger Bates children. 

Screenshot_20220804-105916.thumb.png.10d20f5e98f9812a3820456ffb4afe83.pngClaire and Emma Langdon. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 15

and which sister do we think is involved 

this isnt the same girls seen at lawsons wedding next to Jason was it?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

1885267076_Screenshot_20220804-0939262.thumb.png.6d1ca30d7927b8fe6e00a9400e73ebd7.png

It does look more elaborate than the traditional chocolate mess that Duggars frequently get for birthdays.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

I'm not going to lie, that cake looks damn good. I would go in on it right now. Maybe I should get off Free Jinger and eat breakfast lol. 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

I could definitely see a Langdon girl with a Duggar boy. I bet they met through the Bateses and hit it off. 

• Upvote 6

On 5/17/2022 at 1:36 PM, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODc2NzY1ODQ5Njc2OTI4?story_media_id=2837487969786251438&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Public insta stories. Feat the Langdon sisters, James and Jason Duggar, Jackson Bates. 

Here is when they all hung out together in California when Tiff and Lawson got married. 

• Upvote 6

I’ll just add a bit more info beside the Langdons being tutors for the Bateses. Crown has a group of 4 girls travel together every summer to sing at fundie churches around the US. They post pictures every summer of their church singing activities. Emma and Claire are in this year’s group. The group always consists of 4 girls who dress alike but this year they even look alike. Partly because 2 are sisters. 

A636CA7D-29AD-44C5-81F8-293FAF8CB97A.jpeg
Cassie Landrum is also one of the 4. She is Makayla Landrum’s little sister. Makayla is best friends with Josie Bates. The Langdons and Landrums don’t seem to follow Jim Bob’s dress code.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here is when they all hung out together in California when Tiff and Lawson got married. 

Is Jackson’s new chicky babe amongst them?

or had he not met her yet or she is not in that circle.
So maybe Jason isn’t with one of the girls like we thought (when he was sitting next to one at the wedding) but James is. Or they both are  

I wonder if James is with the one sitting next to Jason or a different one? 

• Upvote 1

The Duggar gravy train has left the depot. I'm also guessing that Jib Bob put up some money for scuzzie's defense. I wonder if Jim Bob is pressuring some courtships now for his sons so he has fewer to take care of or if they're just young men who want to be away from the house this is the only way they can do it.

• Upvote 5

So how long until the Duggars are complaining about Impossible sausage at Cracker Barrel?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

So how long until the Duggars are complaining about Impossible sausage at Cracker Barrel?

The Duggars don’t eat pork. One of the many weird facts I know about them. So I doubt they will complain. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Is Jackson’s new chicky babe amongst them?

or had he not met her yet or she is not in that circle.
So maybe Jason isn’t with one of the girls like we thought (when he was sitting next to one at the wedding) but James is. Or they both are  

I wonder if James is with the one sitting next to Jason or a different one? 

He had likely met her (usually the Bates boys wait a few months to go public) but might not have introduced her to the family and she doesn't seem to have been at the wedding.

Jason and James are both in all those stories, so it is hard to tell who might be courting who but the birthday cake seems to be a clue that James is seeing a Langdon and Jason is probably seeing an Andregg. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2022 at 9:41 AM, CanadianMamam said:

That cake looks delicious! 

• Upvote 2

On 8/6/2022 at 7:45 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Duggars don’t eat pork. One of the many weird facts I know about them. So I doubt they will complain. 

I wonder if all of the Duggar brood still abide by that

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I don't think so. I remember someone having regular bacon, but it's been a while and I can't remember who it was. Maybe Derick? Which means Jill at minimum bought it. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I know a few years ago Jessa was promoting the Above Rubies Trim Healthy Mama diet which also womansplains that God knew best so obviously the way the Old Testament forbids pork should still be considered. They have no pork/shellfish recipes. I know Gothard taught that but I think it is pretty common in general fundamentalist circles.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

On 8/6/2022 at 7:45 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Interesting. I could swear I’d seen them eat bacon…

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic