IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Interesting. I could swear I’d seen them eat bacon…

At least when the show was going it was always turkey-bacon. They made a point of explaining that.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

It could have been turkey bacon. 

• Upvote 3

On 8/6/2022 at 7:45 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Duggars don’t eat pork. One of the many weird facts I know about them. So I doubt they will complain. 

What about the other 612 commandments? Do they follow

https://www.jewfaq.org/613_commandments

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They cherry pick. Like many fundies. 

Like many religious people, tbh. 

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

They also eat pepperoni pizza.

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Asking for myself, is pepperoni all pork or a mix of beef and pork?  I don't eat beef and always assumed I had to forfeit pepperoni, but would love to be wrong on that.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I have a feeling they do eat pork bacon and only did the turkey bacon in a contrived display for the show. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

9 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Asking for myself, is pepperoni all pork or a mix of beef and pork?  I don't eat beef and always assumed I had to forfeit pepperoni, but would love to be wrong on that.

It’s typically a mixture of beef and pork. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Bacon yes, pork bacon no. There was a big deal about Josiah cooking bacon but it was made abundantly clear. It was turkey bacon.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, viii said:

Like many religious people, tbh. 

File under: “Things that made sense 2,000 years ago when people lived in the desert, mortality was high, sanitation nonexistent, and people were dying like flies or killing each other like wild beasts”.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

Bacon yes, pork bacon no. There was a big deal about Josiah cooking bacon but it was made abundantly clear. It was turkey bacon.

Should I even ask why one part of the pig is okay and not the other?

Is there any rhyme or reason for bye things the Duggars do?

• Upvote 1

James and Jason are in Silver Dollar City (screenshot from James' public instagram story). So who are the two girls next to James? I would guess not just random people...

0ACE5B26-93C6-42DC-88DF-909F647D6FED_1_201_a.jpeg

The one in black looks like a Wissman sister to me.  The one behind James kinda looks like an Andregg but I've seen people say it's another Wissman sister 

• I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

The one in black looks like a Wissman sister to me.  The one behind James kinda looks like an Andregg but I've seen people say it's another Wissman sister 

Looks like Susanna and Elizabeth Wissmann. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Elizabeth Wissmann is close to Jana’s age. So there likely won’t be any sort of match with Jason or James. Susannah Wissmann is closer to them in age, but I think she may have had something going on with Logan Smith last year. Susannah is one of the very few fundie females who is a pilot. A couple of her brothers are as well. I believe the Wissmanns are often in Branson. And we know the Duggars frequent SDC. So it’s not too surprising Jer and his brothers are hanging out with Hannah and her sisters. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Should I even ask why one part of the pig is okay and not the other?

Is there any rhyme or reason for bye things the Duggars do?

Okay the ‘bye’ in the middle of the sentence makes no sense.  I’m feeling a migraine coming. I had just gotten off a zoom work call where my teammate kept apologizing over and over for a mistake he made that was no big deal in the first place. 

• Love 3

Not sure but it looks like Nathan Bates & his wife and Jeremiah Duggar and his wife in the background. Embarrassed to say I can't pull their wives names out of memory.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Not sure but it looks like Nathan Bates & his wife and Jeremiah Duggar and his wife in the background. Embarrassed to say I can't pull their wives names out of memory.

Really just OfNathan and OfJeremiah will do

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 13

17 hours ago, xenobia said:

James and Jason are in Silver Dollar City (screenshot from James' public instagram story). So who are the two girls next to James? I would guess not just random people...

0ACE5B26-93C6-42DC-88DF-909F647D6FED_1_201_a.jpeg

I'm sure it's meant to be a coffee reference but I'm actually finding Jer and Hannah's his'n'hers "Rise and Grind" t-shirts a bit innuendo-laden 🤢

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 5

31 minutes ago, AprilQuilt said:

I'm sure it's meant to be a coffee reference but I'm actually finding Jer and Hannah's his'n'hers "Rise and Grind" t-shirts a bit innuendo-laden 🤢

They all have those coffee shirts on. I’m betting someone they know works there and that’s why they are all wearing them. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

ew brain bleach time lol I didnt have that image before now I do lol thanks for that... 

13 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

I initially thought when I saw the shirts that they might be fans of Daymond John on "Shark Tank".  "Rise and grind" is one of his mottos and pet phrases.  

On 8/8/2022 at 11:30 AM, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

File under: “Things that made sense 2,000 years ago when people lived in the desert, mortality was high, sanitation nonexistent, and people were dying like flies or killing each other like wild beasts”.

Between climate change,  covid and gun violence, that would be now, irrespective of bacon consumption.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 8/8/2022 at 2:49 AM, neuroticcat said:

At least when the show was going it was always turkey-bacon. They made a point of explaining that.

On 8/8/2022 at 7:46 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It could have been turkey bacon. 

Probably was turkey bacon. And now I want some

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic