IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 44 - Fate in the hands of the jury

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, detroitrockcity said:

Is it public? Can you share?   If it was posted- I missed it.  This thread is FLYING!

Don’t ask to see something that you can’t unsee.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm trying but can't keep up.  The post over there with a pic showing what JB looks like without toupee is glorious!

Link, please!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

How many members does FJ have? 

10,998 Total Members

Who's Online:   489 Members, 1 Anonymous, 740 Guests (See full list)

Edit: this info is on the home page. No, I'm not obsessively watching the traffic just in case. Don't be weird.

Edited by Destiny
more words
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 24
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 6

That feeling when you see The Sun live feed update out of the corner of your eye, but it's just another one of their info blurbs, not NEWS. 😰

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

They've been deliberating for 3 hours now.

I've never tried edibles for my generized anxiety disorder and bipolar disorder because I've heard rumors they can trigger panic attacks...

• Upvote 5

Ambrosia: half bag of mini marshmallows, a cup of coconut, a can each of Mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, drained, sour cream and cool whip in equal amounts, add a jar of maraschino cherries. Eat with a small shovel.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 6

There are 12 of them. The trial went on for multiple days. If they stay late tonight, I'll guess they are close. If not, they start again tomorrow.

• Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

Hope I caught you before you tried an edible for the first time - I suggest you eat about one-fourth of a gummie and see how it goes.  I've been taking an edible at night to help me sleep for years, but I still remember the first time I had an edible.  It was a small rectangular bar with lines delineating what I thought would be a dose - so a total of 4 doses per bar (looked and tasted like a tootsie roll).  Well, an hour later, I was stoned out of my mind.  So take it easy - the potency can surprise you.

I tried to like edibles and ate them but they made me tired and even more so the next day. Especially the gummed. Chocolate not as much and I enjoy some occasionally.   I discovered drops and I'll never go back if I want to digest it. 

My pot delivery shop will throw in a goodie here and there and once was pills. They were stanky too lol.  I was scared, 25 MG each. I broke in half and it was delightful.  Chill, not  groggy but I slept Ike an angel!  Good high.  They are pricey tho.  30:1 drops is my thing.  They have less than that but tbh, I'm a pretty big stoner. It's my medicine and my "glass of wine".  So, 30:1 is for me.  I recommend, good pain relief too. 

Edited by Beermeet
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Link, please!

If you haven't already gotten to the post, I found it, so I posted it on page 6 of the thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

How many members does FJ have? 

About 11k give or take, but not all are active and not everyone follows the Duggars.  

I am so impressed by the mods over at DuggarSnark, they handle that traffic likes bosses.  They all deserve a basket of edibles, or the vice of their choice, when this is over with.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, metheglyn said:

That feeling when you see The Sun live feed update out of the corner of your eye, but it's just another one of their info blurbs, not NEWS. 😰

I cannot decide who will break it first, Anna Darling or The Sun

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bipolardanicats said:

I've never tried edibles for my generized anxiety disorder and bipolar disorder because I've heard rumors they can trigger panic attacks...

I've been doing edibles and oils that go under the tongue for my brain tumor.  I also have bipolar and it's never triggered a panic attack except when I've smoked it.  The sativa strain is the one that gets me the panic attack but indica works well.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 15

7 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Thank you!

I am trying to get a hang of breastfeeding now and it is hard work! But seeing his cute little face I would do anything for him 🥰

Aww I'm breastfeeding right now too. It is hard and no one can take turns with you either. I'm an L&D nurse and I often tell patients that it's like learning to play guitar. It's difficult and uncomfortable for a few weeks until your body gets used to it.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 11

So do the people waiting for the verdict (judge, lawyers, Jill & Derick, etc.) just sit around and wait for hours (or days?) How does that work?

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Destiny said:

10,998 Total Members

Who's Online:   489 Members, 1 Anonymous, 740 Guests (See full list)

So when I said 11k give or take I was pretty close :) 

( didn't see that @Destiny had answered....I'm not keeping up very well)

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm so nervous! I feel like they should be back with a guilty by now!

Deliberations include looking through all the evidence and some jurors like to be more thorough than others.  3 hours isn't a long time given the amount of technical information that was presented.

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

I cannot decide who will break it first, Anna Darling or The Sun

I reckon Anna Darling/CCMcandles,.  They've seemed slightly quicker today and they can update their own twitters.  The sun reporter has to send it to someone in the Sun to publish.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, Bipolardanicats said:

What happens for me is that sometimes, I get slightly paranoid, about basic stuff.  For example, I will be afraid that I'll oversleep the next morning's alarm and will be late for work; or forget to run an errand I need to do the next day.  When that happens, I remind myself that it's the marijuana talking, I will be fine and totally sober by morning -- and then drift off to sleep.

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm so nervous! I feel like they should be back with a guilty by now!

They have a lot to consider. I was in an open and shut DUI trial that lasted hours in deliberation. I believe in this jury after reading through the evidence! 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic