IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

Whoops, meant Hardee's in Mankato.  I need some coffee.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, the Judge was not down with Dersch's antics trying to get Mikey MeinPillow's phone back to him.

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell will not be getting his cell phone back any time soon, even after his new lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, demanded it from a federal court in their First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendment lawsuit against Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Chris Wray.

On Wednesday Dershowitz and the other attorneys filed a memorandum demanding the judge appoint a special master, and in an interview on Lindell’s streaming video website went so far as to state, “What we’re seeking is what President Trump got in the Mar-a-Lago case, the appointment of a special investigator to look into this – or return of the cell phone.”

On Thursday United States District Court Judge Eric Tostrud of Minnesota, appointed by Donald Trump in 2018, responded, in this order posted by Politico’s Kyle Cheney.

Judge Tostrud went to and graduated from the same law school I did and helped out with teaching the first couple years until he got appointed to the bench by the orange fornicate so I always had him pegged as one who knew what he was doing.

• Upvote 7

A special master to sort through promo codes! 😆 Glad the judge smacked them down and is getting them on track for a hearing to hopefully dispense with additional antics. 

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

A special master to sort through promo codes! 😆 Glad the judge smacked them down and is getting them on track for a hearing to hopefully dispense with additional antics. 

It’s a good thing I’m not a Federal judge because I probably would’ve included instructions for Douchewitz and Lindell to go fornicate themselves in the ruling. 

• Upvote 5

Potty? I guess he's a child, not just childish.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Well, I might have said shitter or shithouse in his shoes.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Does anyone else have their spidey sense go off about a person when they see that person wearing flag themed stuff, like flag shirts, ties, swimsuits, etc?  

When I lived in Dubuque there were a couple branch trumpvidians who in addition to the dumbass hats would be wearing flag pants or shirts.  I tend to find it's those kind of people who most often wear this sort of stuff.   

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Does anyone else have their spidey sense go off about a person when they see that person wearing flag themed stuff, like flag shirts, ties, swimsuits, etc?  

When I lived in Dubuque there were a couple branch trumpvidians who in addition to the dumbass hats would be wearing flag pants or shirts.  I tend to find it's those kind of people who most often wear this sort of stuff.   

My reaction has changed over the years. When I was young, there was a lot of flag-themed stuff worn by people on the left, protesting the war in Vietnam, etc.

Some was (and probably still is) pretty innocent. My Mom has a shirt that is white with small embroidered blue stars all over, and red piping at the collar. She wears it for US holidays - purely a fun thing, and not really a full-on flag image.

But, these days, I do tend to register super-flaggy clothing as indicative of someone who might be MAGA. Which is so ironic, because there is a flag code, and it says not to wear clothing like that. So they are actually showing disrespect while they claim to be patriotic.

Of course, the disrespect they show by not having a clue how our government is supposed to work, supporting Trump, being racist, etc. is much worse than their clothes. It seems to be a theme.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

My reaction has changed over the years. When I was young, there was a lot of flag-themed stuff worn by people on the left, protesting the war in Vietnam, etc.

Some was (and probably still is) pretty innocent. My Mom has a shirt that is white with small embroidered blue stars all over, and red piping at the collar. She wears it for US holidays - purely a fun thing, and not really a full-on flag image.

But, these days, I do tend to register super-flaggy clothing as indicative of someone who might be MAGA. Which is so ironic, because there is a flag code, and it says not to wear clothing like that. So they are actually showing disrespect while they claim to be patriotic.

Of course, the disrespect they show by not having a clue how our government is supposed to work, supporting Trump, being racist, etc. is much worse than their clothes. It seems to be a theme.

Yes I'd be likely to take context into account.  When I was younger it didn't really set off anything with me and for a lot of people it probably still pretty innocent but these days it would at least make my spidey sense go off.  Especially if I didn't know them all that well. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

On 9/28/2022 at 5:36 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I still remember being admonished by my kindergarten teacher for saying “potty” instead of “bathroom.”

• Upvote 3

On 9/29/2022 at 12:37 PM, 47of74 said:

Hell yes. When I was a kid it was more like people wore it around Memorial Day, 4th of July, & Labor Day. But when it’s a whole “thing” and seems to be worn frequently, I prepare myself for stupid things to come out of their mouths. Mr. Polyester Flag Shirt No Mask at a high school game (when there was still a mask mandate) didn’t actually need to open his mouth for me to know he was an idiot, but leaning his unmasked face between me and my kids to yell at them to stand for the anthem to “show respect for the soldiers” just proved it. We looked at each other, started laughing, and I told him when he could show respect for the people around him by wearing a mask, THEN we would have a discussion wherein I would explain why his comment is completely wrong but until then he could keep his uninformed mouth shut. 

• Upvote 6

It’s not that he’s paranoid, it’s just that everyone is out to get him  /s

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I agree with the cow!

Whenever I see that there's been activity in the Lindell thread I'm always like great, what did that fucking idiot do now?

I'm sure all the Branch Trumpvidians will be happy to receive his crappy garbage. 

On 10/10/2022 at 6:09 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Excuse me Mr. MeinPillow, don't you have a Nazified business to run?

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Whenever I see that there's been activity in the Lindell thread I'm always like great, what did that fucking idiot do now?

I'm sure all the Branch Trumpvidians will be happy to receive his crappy garbage. 

Excuse me Mr. MeinPillow, don't you have a Nazified business to run?

Hey, those pillows sell themselves! Haven’t you noticed them flying off the shelves? 

My mistake- it’s all the white pillowcases (with conveniently placed openings in case you need fingerholds OR your kids want to pair it with a Lindell white sheet that has a perfectly centered hole so the sheet can be put over a chair to make a tent- FUN!- or put with the pillow case to make a scary ghost! Ooooh spooky and not at all intended for nefarious purposes reminiscent of days of yore when racist assholes dressed up in garb designed to hide their chickenshit identities whilst spewing absolutely vile and horrific things about others without a tiny smidge of truth and who would terrorize people who were totally innocent and anyone who stood against the racist assholes on behalf of the innocents) which are flying off the shelves. Silly me! 

Totally unrelated- so we’re totally going to crush the racist assholes and the other monsters who are trying to push back progress and return this country to a sickening time. It’s not a question but a statement. You people in the QFoP are really amazing. I know we don’t know each other IRL but you all have brains and while some of may not be young and/or fit, we are ready to help where we are able. One of the Taquitos reminded me today that every great resistance had people of so many ages, strengths, abilities, and talents but they all shared the coming belief that they were fighting evil and each would give his, her, or their best to fight. We can do it. Resistances before us have fought far smarter, far better equipped, far larger groups than these people. They  haven’t even begun to realize what they are up against. 

Edited by AlmostSavedAtTacoBell
  • Upvote 6

Stopped here for a sandwich tonight. 

4EDA2C43-CD18-4617-B248-9CA6DFCC1318.thumb.jpeg.2014b7ed314fa394b191e44bfd5734f2.jpeg

And I still had my phone when I left!  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

On 10/16/2022 at 2:00 PM, 47of74 said:

On 10/10/2022 at 7:09 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Oddly enough, today's news coverage wasn't dominated by Lindell's blockbuster new evidence.  Perhaps he should post it somewhere?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Of course he has a junior sheriff’s badge  

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 1

• 2 weeks later...