IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 19: Leaning on the Everlasting Gwen

Coconut Flan

On 9/6/2021 at 4:38 AM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Or Cabinetman. 

Oh crap, that is a blast from the past. Please don't say his name 3 times and bring him back! 😜

• Confused 1
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Oh crap, that is a blast from the past. Please don't say his name 3 times and bring him back! 😜

Would a FJ veteran like to inform us newbies who Cabinetman is/was?

• Upvote 2

Here is your annual reminder to keep sweet and compliant and never complain because otherwise you're a demon. Whatever crap you're dealing with is for your own good.

Spoiler

The Beautiful Refiner’s Fire

September 07, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

4 Comments

Trials in life are Heaven-screened—all personalized tests for you to be refined in love, peace, kindness, charity, faithfulness and goodness. These are all fruits of the Spirit and they are the characteristics of Christ and God. God is holy and holy means to come out or away from evil and sin and then stay separated from evil. God is Holy because He is pure and then has separated Heaven from hades and the unclean. God has exorcized the demons and bitter attitudes and reserved all the good Angels with sweet attitudes. It is neither male nor female characteristics. God and Godly men will be gentle, patient, kind, loving, full of joy. I have grown to thank God for all the trouble He has gone to—to select the perfect altar table and refiner’s fire for me personally.  Each of us can be carved out to focus only on God, to depend only on God, to love only God—but ultimately, we are His offspring…we are His children, to be like The Father, to be like God.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Oh, come on! When was the last time you had such a delightful mansplainer in your life?

Edited by nelliebelle1197
riffles
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ManyGoats said:

Would a FJ veteran like to inform us newbies who Cabinetman is/was?

Take ferrets with you, however they may still be traumatized. And have a shower ready after you read about him. On my scale he is up there with the orange menace and ken alexander and the pearls. <shudder> 

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Oh, come on! When was the last time you had such a delightful mansplainer in your life?

I wonder how his wife is doing and if she escaped him. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Take ferrets with you, however they may still be traumatized. And have a shower ready after you read about him. On my scale he is up there with the orange menace and ken alexander and the pearls. <shudder> 

Ugh!! Just climbed out of that rabbit hole and don't plan to go back. 🤢

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

On 9/5/2021 at 2:22 PM, TDHuggies said:

I wonder if Tedd had an issue with her switching her stance. I know it’s been eluded to that Gwen wasn’t happy with some business issues but the timing  seems like it was when she brought Joe into the picture. 

right, its not like this business hasn't been running for the last 15 years, and she never had a problem with it before.  I know many of the members where working in this business but wasn't making any money, and I think that it became a problem. The only people that were making money, were the people on top,who were already wealthy......  Joe most likely seen what was goin on and told gwen to put a stop to it. This is what I had heard, but not confirmed.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7

Remnant Fellowship that has how many dozen members? has healed millions.

Spoiler

The Proof of God

September 08, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

The world has many questions…does God exist, is God loving, is God personal…and beyond a shadow of a doubt I give a resounding “YES!” to all these questions because of the fruit.  When you see the first person healed it is amazing, then the second and third…astonishing, then when you see thousands and hear of millions, you become a believer that God is working thru the Remnant of Believers to the extended community. After witnessing what I have witnessed—thousands of miraculous turnarounds, healed lives, restored marriages—I can say with authority that God is bringing back a revival of healing thru Love. I testify to constant peace and happiness. I have found this love and it is a real feeling of inexpressible joy that—believe it or not—grows more each year, which is proof that not only does God exist, but He loves. and He can fill this empty, longing need that, when unfilled, causes great grief and crime and pain in the world.

I can truthfully say that I am more in love with God today than I was yesterday and this spills over to more love, mercy and empathy for my fellow man each day. The ultimate result is a strong desire to live and live forever. Perhaps it could be described as liquid joy.

I too believe that I can heal millons when I have consumed enough liquid joy.

• Haha 10
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Remnant Fellowship that has how many dozen members? has healed millions.

Hide contents

The Proof of God

September 08, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

The world has many questions…does God exist, is God loving, is God personal…and beyond a shadow of a doubt I give a resounding “YES!” to all these questions because of the fruit.  When you see the first person healed it is amazing, then the second and third…astonishing, then when you see thousands and hear of millions, you become a believer that God is working thru the Remnant of Believers to the extended community. After witnessing what I have witnessed—thousands of miraculous turnarounds, healed lives, restored marriages—I can say with authority that God is bringing back a revival of healing thru Love. I testify to constant peace and happiness. I have found this love and it is a real feeling of inexpressible joy that—believe it or not—grows more each year, which is proof that not only does God exist, but He loves. and He can fill this empty, longing need that, when unfilled, causes great grief and crime and pain in the world.

I can truthfully say that I am more in love with God today than I was yesterday and this spills over to more love, mercy and empathy for my fellow man each day. The ultimate result is a strong desire to live and live forever. Perhaps it could be described as liquid joy.

I too believe that I can heal millons when I have consumed enough liquid joy.

She’s probably including every person who has ever bought the weigh down diet book because it works for everyone!!!! (End sarcasm)

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, RFsurvivor said:

She’s probably including every person who has ever bought the weigh down diet book because it works for everyone!!!! (End sarcasm)

I feel like I've heard them do that before... They literally count every book sold as a follower 🙄

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

53 minutes ago, Blue said:

I feel like I've heard them do that before... They literally count every book sold as a follower 🙄

Well, I guess I am a follower then because I bought a book 20+ years ago.  Couldn't read it the whole way through and I'm sure at some point it made it in the trash because I no longer have it....

On a disheartening note, I visited with my friend a few weeks ago and it seems that she is more dedicated to RF than ever.  I had hoped the spell might slowly start to break over time, but it seems they believe that the anointing of Gwen has transferred over to Elizabeth upon death.  It's amazing to me because I listen to the same "sermons" and I don't hear the same things they hear.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 1
  • Love 2

Holy Toledo...they are balls-y!

Do you guys remember the YouTube video from Dan Gryder (his channel is called Probably Cause) about Gwen and Co's plane crash??

Go check out his channel...5 days ago someone hacked into his account and right before his eyes and began deleting videos...the first and main ones to be deleted were the ones about Joe and Gwen's plane.

Thankfully a few viewers had the videos uploaded so he has them back up as of last night. Check out the description to the RE-uploaded videos!

Edited by TDHuggies
  • Upvote 6
  • Angry 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 7

Speaking of transferring the mantle to Elizabeth:  I know that the pinnacle in the long line of people an individual member was "under authority" to was Gwod. Everyone was ultimately under authority to Gwen. Her word was law.

Now that she's gone, who wields that final word - Elizabeth?  Or is it that Gwen's pronouncements are still the law, and everyone is still under authority to her?

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

Here is what Dan posted about his deleted videos:

"This video is a re-upload of a previous posted video. My You Tube channel was taken over on the evening of August 31, 2021 and videos were systematically deleted while I was watching. The very first to go was this series on the fatal Jet crash of N66BK, and the cult "church" operated by Gwen Shamblin Lara. After that, the person at the controls started wiping out (deleting) recent videos in order of highest view count first. Several channel fans were backing up my videos onto hard drive and allowed me cloud access to regain most of them. Thanks to those that have helped with this! Since this series on this Jet crash and CULT church were the first to be deleted, I feel like they should be the first ones to be restored. There is no way to recover view counts or comments, but that is OK. Draw your own conclusions on what organization was responsible for this. Thanks for your support! You can write to me at Dan@DanGryder.com"

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow!  The lengths some people will go to try to hide the truth is amazing. 

You would think they would try to be a little less obvious and not delete the Gwen cult videos first. Kind of mix them up a bit. But the cult members of RF have never seemed super bright for the most part. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You would think they would try to be a little less obvious and not delete the Gwen cult videos first. Kind of mix them up a bit. But the cult members of RF have never seemed super bright for the most part. 

I think they wanted to be obvious.  "You mess with Remnant, we come after you" kind of stuff.  Nothing says "we're sincerely religious!" like bullying tactics.

And what became of Bob?  I see that he dropped by on Saturday but he didn't post anything.  Was he looking for a way to try to delete our content too?    

• Upvote 17
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was thinking they were betting he wouldn’t be on at the exact moment he was doing it and wanted to get those first so when/if he halted the process they’d be gone. Or they just didn’t care.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow!  The lengths some people will go to try to hide the truth is amazing. 

Makes me wonder if they are worried about the church not surviving.  While it may not be hard to keep the existing people who are really embedded into the church with relationships, family, I can't imagine it will be easy to attract new people.  So, maybe they want to get rid of all the negative press.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, TDHuggies said:

I was thinking they were betting he wouldn’t be on at the exact moment he was doing it and wanted to get those first so when/if he halted the process they’d be gone. Or they just didn’t care.

I think this is much more likely. They probably weren't sure how long it would take for him to realize videos were being deleted and they wanted to make sure the "correct" ones were done before he stopped the process. They just didn't count on him being online at the exact moment they attacked.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

Judging from Bob’s failed attempt at turning Weigh Down into intuitive eating and the attempts to remove those videos, I think it is safe to say they are in panic mode. Their leader died, Elizabeth is barely holding it together and the documentary will be causing countless people to google the church and find that YouTube channel and this forum. They don’t have a clue what to do. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Judging from Bob’s failed attempt at turning Weigh Down into intuitive eating and the attempts to remove those videos, I think it is safe to say they are in panic mode. Their leader died, Elizabeth is barely holding it together and the documentary will be causing countless people to google the church and find that YouTube channel and this forum. They don’t have a clue what to do. 

Everything they do to try to do damage control fails. Infiltrate FJ? FAIL! Hack the YouTube channel? FAIL. And all their failures just bring more attention to the cult.

I hope the FJ servers are well protected against the hacking/attacks I am sure will be coming in their next desperate attempt at silencing the opposition.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Yeah I don’t think it’s going well at all with Elizabeth trying to take over. Looks to me like reality is setting in for all involved. If so, she would have already started doing some in person sermons, or even taped…something! 
Unless they are purposely keeping her out of that position until after the documentary stuff settles down as a way to protect her?
Anyway with this documentary and Dan Gryder all over this too I just don’t see how this ends well for RF. September 30th can’t come soon enough!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, TDHuggies said:
Anyway with this documentary and Dan Gryder all over this too I just don’t see how this ends well for RF. September 30th can’t come soon enough!

Wow! I’m getting my right knee replaced on September 30, and this will give me something to watch once I’m recuperating at home!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • Love 4

• Pathologic Antagonist changed the title to The Smith Family Tragedy Redux
  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic