IGNORED

Josiah & Lauren 18: Still Only A Single Arrow in the Quiver

nelliebelle1197

50 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

There doesn't appear to be a bow, that must mean the child is a boy.

I would say that's simply sarcasm and a Spurgeon quote, but... It's a Spurgeon quote and probably true. Haven't we speculated the child is a boy, anyway, because Jed and Katey's child wasn't noted by any family member as being the first boy in a while?

and people thinking they heard Lauren say in Katey's reveal, something along the line of "a boy like me" I can't remember exactly but it was noted something confirming a male birth was imminent... 

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

There doesn't appear to be a bow, that must mean the child is a boy.

I would say that's simply sarcasm and a Spurgeon quote, but... It's a Spurgeon quote and probably true. Haven't we speculated the child is a boy, anyway, because Jed and Katey's child wasn't noted by any family member as being the first boy in a while?

Didn't JD and Abbie have a boy, though? Or maybe their baby was born after Jed and Katey's. I can't be bothered to keep track of them anymore, there's too many and I have limited brain space. 

• I Agree 1

5 hours ago, viii said:

Didn't JD and Abbie have a boy, though? Or maybe their baby was born after Jed and Katey's. I can't be bothered to keep track of them anymore, there's too many and I have limited brain space. 

JD and Abbie's boy (Charlie) was born in September. Jed and Katey's boy (Truett) was born in May.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

On 11/25/2022 at 4:00 PM, CaptainFunderpants said:

JD and Abbie's boy (Charlie) was born in September. Jed and Katey's boy (Truett) was born in May.

And Joe's 4th (gender unknown) was likely born between Truett and Charlie. Plus Jill had a boy after Truett but before Charlie. 

22. Madyson (girl)

23. SiRen #2 (boy?)

24. Truett (boy)

25. JoKen #4 (gender unknown)

26. Frederick (boy)

27. Charlie (boy) 

28. JerHannah #1 (girl), due in Dec/Jan.

29. ?????

30. Forsyth #3 (boy)

So if Joe and Kendra had a boy, then there was actually a little bit of a boy streak there. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 13

On 11/27/2022 at 8:41 AM, CanadianMamam said:

And Joe's 4th (gender unknown) was likely born between Truett and Charlie. Plus Jill had a boy after Truett but before Charlie. 

22. Madyson (girl)

23. SiRen #2 (boy?)

24. Truett (boy)

25. JoKen #4 (gender unknown)

26. Frederick (boy)

27. Charlie (boy) 

28. JerHannah #1 (girl), due in Dec/Jan.

29. ?????

30. Forsyth #3 (boy)

So if Joe and Kendra had a boy, then there was actually a little bit of a boy streak there. 

I know the 30 is based on (well I don’t know I am sort of recalling) some kid saying this was jbs 30th grandchild.
So we have Claire, Jessa, jinger, Katie, Lauren Kendra, Abbie (most prob way to soon for Abbie). How long has pest been in for? over nine months? no surprise #8 for Anna? Jill, (same boat as Abbie bit to soon most prob) Left to be baby Mumma 29 

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I know the 30 is based on (well I don’t know I am sort of recalling) some kid saying this was jbs 30th grandchild.
So we have Claire, Jessa, jinger, Katie, Lauren Kendra, Abbie (most prob way to soon for Abbie). How long has pest been in for? over nine months? no surprise #8 for Anna? Jill, (same boat as Abbie bit to soon most prob) Left to be baby Mumma 29 

It was Jim Bob who said it. He said that Joy's baby will be #30. 

That means baby #29 is due before May 2023. It's not Jill or Abbie, not enough time. Even Kendra has never done less than a year between babies, so likely not her. Given the spacing between Bella and Baby C, it is unlikely Lauren would be immediately pregnant again. Anna would have had to have had to get pregnant within 7 weeks of having M7 and would have had M8 by now and there has been no evidence. 

There is speculation Katey is pregnant again, but she announced so early with True, that it is unlikely shr would wait til 4+ months to announce #2. Also that would make it barely a year between babies. 

Based on timelines, #30 is most likely Jessa (who generally announces fairly late) or Claire, possibly Jinger (but she is less likely). C

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

38 minutes ago, viii said:

I think it's Claire and they'll announce around Christmas. 

Or they won't announce, Joe and Josiah didn't. 

I think there is a 70% chance it is Claire and 30% chance it is Jessa. I really do not think it is Jinger. 

• Upvote 4

True, I could also see them not announcing. That would probably be the best for them, considering their ages. Perhaps they actually have some self awareness to realize that. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, viii said:

True, I could also see them not announcing. That would probably be the best for them, considering their ages. Perhaps they actually have some self awareness to realize that. 

Since Justin and Claire’s income doesn’t seem to rely on their public image, I don’t think that would affect the timing of a pregnancy announcement. They’ve been married for almost two years now and he seems to work, so it shouldn’t be that big of a deal. I think Hilary would burst trying to keep a pregnancy announcement a secret.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

I think it's Jessa that is pregnant.  I agreed that Hillary would find it difficult to keep a pregnancy announcement a secret.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

I know we have zero right to know about any future Duggerlettes, BUT since they literally made their public images off reproduction, I am curious to know. I’d also like to know boy/girl and parents. They don’t even need to tell me the name or anything else. Just Claire and Justin welcomed a baby girl or Jessa and Ben have added a 3rd son…or Josh had a vasectomy (just kidding, I don’t need to know, but be like NIKE and just do it!)

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

12 hours ago, viii said:

Wasn't there some speculation an announcement from Claire and J name wouldn't come until he was no longer a teenager?

I think that birthday has passed????!!!

Also there is no way that Claire's blabber mouth mother can keep a lid on a pregnancy IMO

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Yeah, Justin's birthday was mid-November. They could still announce around the holidays.

I agree that Hilaria wouldn't be able to keep a secret. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

What if JB lost count? I know there was talk about the goal being 200 grandchildren or something similar, pointing in the direction that it might be important to keep track of how many grandkids there are so far. Anyway, what if he at first thought Joy’s baby is number 30, but later realized it’s actually number 29? With that many kids I’d have trouble keeping track. 

• Upvote 13

32 minutes ago, Cupcake79 said:

What if JB lost count? I know there was talk about the goal being 200 grandchildren or something similar, pointing in the direction that it might be important to keep track of how many grandkids there are so far. Anyway, what if he at first thought Joy’s baby is number 30, but later realized it’s actually number 29? With that many kids I’d have trouble keeping track. 

I think the number is very important to him. More important than the actual grandchildren themselves. And I doubt he would mess it up. Maybe when he’s 80 and his memory is fading. But not yet.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6

16 hours ago, marmalade said:

Yeah, Justin's birthday was mid-November. They could still announce around the holidays.

I agree that Hilaria wouldn't be able to keep a secret. 

Hilaria? cause she is nuts like Hialria baldwin?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Hilaria? cause she is nuts like Hialria baldwin?

Yup, she's Hilary/Hilaria Baldwin kinds of nuts. 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

@AussieKrissy I have started using the term "sticky beak" in every day life because I love it, and think of you every time. So far everyone is pretending they're familiar with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/1/2022 at 3:46 PM, Cupcake79 said:

He is not that old and no known cognitive issues. And Joy included in the video, do I am guessing the number is right. 

Laurenand Kendra had under the radar pregnancies. It is highly possible Claire could too. 

But Jessa also announces fairly late. She announced at 18 weeks with Fern. If she was due mid-April (a full month before Joy), she'd only be 21 weeks, it could be even less. Joy announced pretty early. 

• Upvote 2

Joy practically announced before her missed period. 

We haven't seen a recent pic of Jessa. We don't know when they shot the Wal-Mart ad, in which she wore one of those shapeless dresses she favors. She well could have been pregnant then, or she could have just liked the dress. With Jessa, who knows? She loves to keep people guessing. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Joy practically announced before her missed period. 

We haven't seen a recent pic of Jessa. We don't know when they shot the Wal-Mart ad, in which she wore one of those shapeless dresses she favors. She well could have been pregnant then, or she could have just liked the dress. With Jessa, who knows? She loves to keep people guessing. 

She posted a picture on her 30th birthday with a box of donuts in front of her. She was wearing jeans and doesn't look obviously pregnant but Alyssa Webster is due the beginning of April and has only started to look pregnant the last few weeks. She had a picture mid-October (17 weeks) in regular jeans and no hint of a bump, so who knows. 

It is probably Claire but Jessa is always a wildcard.

On 12/1/2022 at 10:20 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think the number is very important to him. More important than the actual grandchildren themselves. And I doubt he would mess it up. Maybe when he’s 80 and his memory is fading. But not yet.

Totally. I think JB keeps track of his number of grandkids like some men do with the number of women they’ve slept with. They’re his trophies. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 2

I was thinking he could of just lost count, but since he brought up the number and it’s a big milestone number, probably he is very aware. It’s not like saying 27 when you mean 26. 

I am very curious as to who.  Or maybe Kendra had twins ? I would think Jessa or Jinger, except their recent house tours didn’t sound like a baby was known to be in the works. They both have plenty of spare space - but the phrasing and set up for each seemed off for a baby in the next 6 months. Although Jessa co-sleeps, so maybe would have both Fern and a newborn in with them for a bit, but still, I’d think she’d have set up a crib/toddler bed in the room with Ivy ready to transition Fern to, since that’s the eventual plan. Especially since it was a new move and room set up anyway. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic