IGNORED

Josiah & Lauren 18: Still Only A Single Arrow in the Quiver

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, shesinsane said:

It was a different time, she had a different face.

Hide contents

image.png.8af9863465532f4279b627b0782573a8.png

When she was married to Newsome she resembled Anne Hathaway, now she's a cautionary tale of plastic surgery engaged to a Trump.

I don't know who this person is but these 2 pics look remarkably similar with more tan and make up on one. And now im wondering if with a tan and heavy make up Anne Hathaway would look like.melania.

But I can't see Anne h making such a strained pained smile. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I will always remember Kimberly’s orgasmic “The Best. Is Yet. To Come!” line at the Republican National Convention. Truly bizarre.

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Cam said:

I will always remember Kimberly’s orgasmic “The Best. Is Yet. To Come!” line at the Republican National Convention. Truly bizarre.

I would love to forget it, but I watch too much Stephen Colbert and he uses that clip all the time.

1 hour ago, EmiSue said:

I would love to forget it, but I watch too much Stephen Colbert and he uses that clip all the time.

C’mon. Can one really watch “too much” of Colbert? 😆 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

As per Reddit, Josiah and Lauren’s Baby #2 is called Daisy. Possible loss between Bella and Daisy? 

I like the name Daisy, but it does have a bad association with Josh’s crimes (see spoiler CW)  

Spoiler

Daisy was the name of a girl in one of the particular brutal videos Josh watched. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

Looks like Daisy. (My sceenshot/cropped and enhanced photo from James' new "Duggar gone wild" youtube channel)

Also, there's a lot of pink stuff on their christmas gifts. No way they would have this much pink if #2 was a boy. .

9756D015-6753-4FCC-9EA9-414B9DA3449A_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 6

Another sceenshot from the same video. I think this is Lauren with Bella and possibly SiRen#2. Although this could be another toddler. Wouldn't they dress a baby girl in pink with a big bow for Christmas? Either way, Duggars gone wild is the channel/gift that keeps on giving. 

1FF987DC-107B-4325-9D57-CF6CC5DBB8EF_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Another sceenshot from the same video. I think this is Lauren with Bella and possibly SiRen#2. Although this could be another toddler. Wouldn't they dress a baby girl in pink with a big bow for Christmas? Either way, Duggars gone wild is the channel/gift that keeps on giving. 

Bella is three. The toddler in that picture is maybe 18 months old. No way that’s Bella. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Bella is three. The toddler in that picture is maybe 18 months old. No way that’s Bella. 

I checked Jed&Kateys video. You are right - this is probably not even Lauren. It's probably Katey taking a photo of baby Truett. But I have no idea who the little girl is. Dear Lord, they all look alike, both kids and mothers! 😄

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, xenobia said:

The baby on the floor has a bare head, therefore it's a boy. Girl babies do not exist in Duggarland without some sort of bow, flower, or headband to alert everyone to the "ginder" of the baby.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, xenobia said:

Correction: I’m guessing the girl is either Brooklyn or Madyson.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

43 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Correction: I’m guessing the girl is either Brooklyn or Madyson.

Joe and Kendra's kids are all towheaded. Definitely looks like Brooklyn, based on the recent pics the Caldwells have posted of her with Moriah.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Daisy is a very cute name. I'm not wild about the name Daisy Duggar, though. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

53 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

The name had to have been on the Seewalds' plant-based naming scheme list. Wonder if Blessa is pissed.

I'm not normally anti-alliteration when it comes to names and I don't hate Daisy, but Daisy Duggar sounds like an Ashley Madison user name. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I’m trying to think of a decent girl’s D name to go with Duggar and not coming up with anything great. Jim Bob’s sister is Deanna Duggar which doesn’t sound bad. Maybe Devin Duggar. I think Daisy Duggar reminds me of Daisy Duke or Daisy Duck. I wonder how pissed they are at James for letting that out. That was a well-kept secret.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

1 minute ago, JDuggs said:

I’m trying to think of a decent girl’s D name to go with Duggar and not coming up with anything great. Jim Bob’s sister is Deanna Duggar which doesn’t sound bad. Maybe Devin Duggar. I think Daisy Duggar reminds me of Daisy Duke or Daisy Duck. I wonder how pissed they are at James for letting that out. That was a well-kept secret.

Some D names pair better with Duggar than others, but there are lots of options. Deborah, Denise, Danielle, Dominique, Dolores, Daria, Darlene, Dana, Dolly*, Destiny, Delilah.

*If Dolly Parton is too secular, there's always Dolly Madison. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

The name had to have been on the Seewalds' plant-based naming scheme list. Wonder if Blessa is pissed.

I'm not normally anti-alliteration when it comes to names and I don't hate Daisy, but Daisy Duggar sounds like an Ashley Madison user name. 

At least there are many plant based names left for her to choose from. Willow, Rose, Lily, Sage, Ash, Blossom, Violet, Poppy, Juniper, Iris, Marigold, Azalea, Magnolia, Holly, Jasmine, and Laurel.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, xenobia said:

I checked Jed&Kateys video. You are right - this is probably not even Lauren. It's probably Katey taking a photo of baby Truett. But I have no idea who the little girl is. Dear Lord, they all look alike, both kids and mothers! 😄

That is Katey and True and probably Brooklyn.

If Lauren had a girl but there was still no mention of Katey breaking the streak there are a few possibilities #1 JoKen #4 was born before True instead of a few weeks after #2 Claire had a mystery baby boy before Daisy (very, very unlikely given the lack of baby in any photos) or #3 Lauren didn't find out the sex this time (the most likely answer). 

• Upvote 3

Good for Lauren and Josiah for keeping this quiet, especially if they dealt with another miscarriage.  The world at large wasn't very kind after the first one - yes, myself included - especially when she compared her loss to Joy's stillbirth.  I would not have taken kindly to that if I were Joy, but with the power of hindsight it's easier to remember she was (and is) pretty young and probably wasn't emotionally equipped to deal with a loss.  Having an early miscarriage of a very wanted pregnancy didn't hurt my empathy either.  I'll admit I was curious about the name, mostly because I was curious if they were following the alphabet.

• Upvote 12

I don’t see how in the world Jessa would mind having a niece named Daisy. To me, I see it as the name  of a flower. Jessa’s girls are houseplant names, Fern, Ivy. Even if she had named them Rose and Violet, there are still a myriad of other flower names to choose from. It’s not like Lauren stole Jessa’s “theme” and is naming all her daughters houseplant names. One of these threads on FJ discusses how many families repeat names generation after generation with even the same generation of siblings calling their kids by the same name, for example, several sisters having sons which they all named Dave (my sister’s in-laws). Look, with as many kids as will be coming into the extended Duggar family, no one is going to have a lock on any name or theme or whatever. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

There is also Daisy Duke. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least there are many plant based names left for her to choose from. Willow, Rose, Lily, Sage, Ash, Blossom, Violet, Poppy, Juniper, Iris, Marigold, Azalea, Magnolia, Holly, Jasmine, and Laurel.

Clementina-

• Coconut Flan locked this topic