Jump to content
IGNORED

Josiah & Lauren 18: Still Only A Single Arrow in the Quiver


nelliebelle1197

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

I was thinking he could of just lost count, but since he brought up the number and it’s a big milestone number, probably he is very aware. It’s not like saying 27 when you mean 26. 

I am very curious as to who.  Or maybe Kendra had twins ? I would think Jessa or Jinger, except their recent house tours didn’t sound like a baby was known to be in the works. They both have plenty of spare space - but the phrasing and set up for each seemed off for a baby in the next 6 months. Although Jessa co-sleeps, so maybe would have both Fern and a newborn in with them for a bit, but still, I’d think she’d have set up a crib/toddler bed in the room with Ivy ready to transition Fern to, since that’s the eventual plan. Especially since it was a new move and room set up anyway. 
 

 

I don't think there is a secret baby, I think someone is pregnant and due before Joy. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I don't think there is a secret baby, I think someone is pregnant and due before Joy. 

Oh yea, I didn’t mean I think Jessa or Jinger has a secret baby stashed away, just that they both very recently moved to new homes and did video tours of their homes. If either was currently pregnant at the time of setting up their new houses, I think they would of set them up and talked about them a little differently.  A more recently discovered pregnancy maybe, but I don’t think that works with the timeline of being due before Joy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mama Mia said:

Oh yea, I didn’t mean I think Jessa or Jinger has a secret baby stashed away, just that they both very recently moved to new homes and did video tours of their homes. If either was currently pregnant at the time of setting up their new houses, I think they would of set them up and talked about them a little differently.  A more recently discovered pregnancy maybe, but I don’t think that works with the timeline of being due before Joy. 

That's especially true in Jinger's case as they actually moved in August. There was no nursery set up at that time. We've seen recent pics of her, and she's as slim as ever, so it's highly unlikely that she's having the mysterious #29.

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually have forged a smidge of respect for Siah and Lauren since they left social media. I do wonder how that marriage is doing though> She was sooooooooooo miserable at that stupid "marriage retreat" where she'd been married all of 5 minutes. Wearing that hat. Josiah...idk....he can't help looking like Josh. But I wonder what he thinks of his life.

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, I think Lauren and Siah probably have a better chance of being happy and enjoying a healthy family life by flying off radar. They are actively not soliciting followers which means they are sheltered from the haters as well as rabid fans. My nosey side wants to know what Siah does to make money but good for them for not publishing this. Bella and baby could attend school etc without having the paparazzi snapping photos. 
Both of them are artsy and quirky and I have hope for them to break free

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

Honestly, I think Lauren and Siah probably have a better chance of being happy and enjoying a healthy family life by flying off radar. They are actively not soliciting followers which means they are sheltered from the haters as well as rabid fans. My nosey side wants to know what Siah does to make money but good for them for not publishing this. Bella and baby could attend school etc without having the paparazzi snapping photos. 
Both of them are artsy and quirky and I have hope for them to break free

They're not going anywhere. Josiah recently purchased a large plot of land from JB that is adjacent to the TTH

  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

I actually have forged a smidge of respect for Siah and Lauren since they left social media. I do wonder how that marriage is doing though> She was sooooooooooo miserable at that stupid "marriage retreat" where she'd been married all of 5 minutes. Wearing that hat. Josiah...idk....he can't help looking like Josh. But I wonder what he thinks of his life.

She was miserable at the retreat because she was pregnant and felt like crap, but she hadn’t announced yet, so she couldn’t say so.

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I occasionally check in Josiah's ex Marjorie, living the hip fundy-lite (but hardcore Republican) single life in DC: https://www.instagram.com/marjorie.e.jackson/ 

She'd probably be pregnant with kid #3 by now , and college degree-less, if she had stayed with Josiah.

She looks great and happy in the photos.  I agree....Marjorie dodged a huge bullet.   

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her sister married a guy who will likely be a doctor in a few years. I’m guessing Marj will aim high when it comes to marriage expectations. 

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2022 at 12:03 AM, marmalade said:

They're not going anywhere. Josiah recently purchased a large plot of land from JB that is adjacent to the TTH

He works for his Dad in one of the family businesses.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

He works for his Dad in one of the family businesses.

Pretty sure he's in construction. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2022 at 6:28 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

She was miserable at the retreat because she was pregnant and felt like crap, but she hadn’t announced yet, so she couldn’t say so.

yeah, I remember this well. She had to go off and lie down and in all the talking heads she said repeatedly that it was morning sickness but the narrative still remains that she was just totally stuck up/miserable. She does seem quite sensitive and high emotion, also naturally introverted, and I think the fallout of her marriage to Josiah was far more overwhelming than she expected - but I have never read her the way other people do. I think she and Josiah are probably a decent match and it's a relief they've realised they can keep their privacy.

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2022 at 11:19 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her sister married a guy who will likely be a doctor in a few years. I’m guessing Marj will aim high when it comes to marriage expectations. 

By "high", you mean rich? 

 

  • Fuck You 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2022 at 10:21 PM, Jackie3 said:

By "high", you mean rich? 

 

Well, "not employed by his Daddy" is a pretty low bar so 'high' could just mean "Has a decent-paying,  normal people job" and "Rich Doctor" would be shooting for the stars by comparison 🙈

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2022 at 10:21 PM, Jackie3 said:

By "high", you mean rich? 

 

I think Marjorie has a lot of ambition. I see her with some Fox News guy or some up and coming politician. I could see her going for someone a little older who already has something going on in his career.

Thank god she broke it off with Josiah. She was way too young to make that commitment at 17.

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I think Marjorie has a lot of ambition. I see her with some Fox News guy or some up and coming politician. I could see her going for someone a little older who already has something going on in his career.

Thank god she broke it off with Josiah. She was way too young to make that commitment at 17.

I could also see that. Someone educated, successful, and very right wing. 

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2022 at 12:19 AM, JDuggs said:

I think Marjorie has a lot of ambition. I see her with some Fox News guy or some up and coming politician. I could see her going for someone a little older who already has something going on in his career.

Thank god she broke it off with Josiah. She was way too young to make that commitment at 17.

I really wonder what she and her DC friends make of the Josiah episode at this distance. It might be really funny to them - they're in such a different world from the Duggars and it's likely they look down on them at least a little, even if they don't mean to.

I'm very conflicted about Marjorie. I genuinely admire her for stepping away from that sad little life she could have had, for pursuing her ambition, career, education, generally living her best life. But my god, she's crazy dangerous. Her politics are terrifying, and she wraps them all up in such a cute slick appealing instagram-friendly package. That's much more insidious than the Duggar brand, I think.

  • Upvote 34
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

I really wonder what she and her DC friends make of the Josiah episode at this distance. It might be really funny to them - they're in such a different world from the Duggars and it's likely they look down on them at least a little, even if they don't mean to.

I'm very conflicted about Marjorie. I genuinely admire her for stepping away from that sad little life she could have had, for pursuing her ambition, career, education, generally living her best life. But my god, she's crazy dangerous. Her politics are terrifying, and she wraps them all up in such a cute slick appealing instagram-friendly package. That's much more insidious than the Duggar brand, I think.

I agree. I doubt a Duggar could get elected for a higher position but I could easily see Marj marrying someone who could. And if she married a right wing senator, they will be a much more dangerous couple than Josiah and Lauren. 

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. I doubt a Duggar could get elected for a higher position but I could easily see Marj marrying someone who could. And if she married a right wing senator, they will be a much more dangerous couple than Josiah and Lauren. 

The good thing is that the internet will never forget that she was "engaged"  to a duggar 

That will (hopefully) be the lead in any story written about her and her future husband and may help to deter anyone with serious intent in politics from picking her.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

The good thing is that the internet will never forget that she was "engaged"  to a duggar 

That will (hopefully) be the lead in any story written about her and her future husband and may help to deter anyone with serious intent in politics from picking her.

Politicians and the public have short memories. No one seems to care that Kimberly Guilfoyle was once married to Gavin Newsom.

Marjorie was 17 years old and courting, not engaged to, a Duggar boy who can’t be held accountable for his brother. I don’t think people will care about someone Marjorie held hands with as a teenager.

I agree that Marjorie is much more dangerous in D.C. than she would be as Josiah’s wife. I think she’s much happier with the path she’s chosen.

  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Politicians and the public have short memories. No one seems to care that Kimberly Guilfoyle was once married to Gavin Newsom.

Marjorie was 17 years old and courting, not engaged to, a Duggar boy who can’t be held accountable for his brother. I don’t think people will care about someone Marjorie held hands with as a teenager.

I agree that Marjorie is much more dangerous in D.C. than she would be as Josiah’s wife. I think she’s much happier with the path she’s chosen.

I used engaged because as we well know on here that courting is basically engaged in fundie land. I should have put it in "" to express my sarcasm.

Yes the public have short memories but the internet is forever and any good reporter worth their salt is going to want to grab on to a tag line that may raise interest in reading their story. And this is the most interesting/scandalous thing about a very boring person. 

Yes Josiah is not his brother and is innocent but he is still a duggar and that comes with stigma whether he deserves it or not. 

  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the internet makes sure that we never forget. So if Marj did marry some well known senator or congressman, people would be like, “remember when…”

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2022 at 7:45 PM, JDuggs said:

Politicians and the public have short memories. No one seems to care that Kimberly Guilfoyle was once married to Gavin Newsom.

Marjorie was 17 years old and courting, not engaged to, a Duggar boy who can’t be held accountable for his brother. I don’t think people will care about someone Marjorie held hands with as a teenager.

I agree that Marjorie is much more dangerous in D.C. than she would be as Josiah’s wife. I think she’s much happier with the path she’s chosen.

It was a different time, she had a different face.

Spoiler

image.png.8af9863465532f4279b627b0782573a8.png

When she was married to Newsome she resembled Anne Hathaway, now she's a cautionary tale of plastic surgery engaged to a Trump.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      Disgusted with Catholic Church over Cardinal Pell's funeral this week. It really reflects poorly on the church and should be a red flag to Catholics.
      · 0 replies
    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      I've been away since about 10 PM on Monday evening.  My husband noticed that my speech was a bit slurred, called my daughter to see if she concurred and they both agreed that I needed to go to the hospital.  There I was taken back within minutes to be evaluated for a stroke.   My BP was sky-high. I. undressed and was helped into a hospital gown.  The PureWick did not work that night so when I had to go I just went.  (I do want a PureWick if I ever get urinary stress incontenence though and would need to wear diapers.). 
      I had a CT scan fairly early the next morning and it confirmed that I'd sufffered a mild stroke,  I had an MRI that afternoon which confirmed the both the mild stroke and no other damage and yet I had another CT scan -this time with a contrast medium injected.  I was allowed the Heart Healthy diet and my BP had dropped to 180/100.  They don'y want to drop the BP too rapidly so it has dropped enough to turn to Lisinipril to drop it further.
      After the ER. I was sent to the ICU and stayed until I was discharged this afternoon.  The staff were all really nice and my husband and two daughters were with me most of the time, helping out.  My oldest daughter's van was in the shop so I let her borrow the MINI since I knew she could drive a stick.  When she was visiting yesterday afternoon, her husband was in the ER waiting on a CT can and today, she was there when the speech pathologist was visiting.  She was able to get some good advice from her as her husband is currently unable to swallow.
      Anyway I'm home.  My dogs and the cat to see me home, especially my dachsie, were happy to see me home.
      A couple of things I learned:
      I need to teach my husband about loading the dishwasher.
      and 
      Jill would never be able to handle bedpans.
      · 7 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fornicate.  Six more weeks of winter according to Phil.
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

      Jinder Roles

      Currently obsessed with Laura Mvula, a musical genius
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      I highly recommend Not the Good Girl's Youtube channel. She is making great documentaries about cults.
      · 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

      BlackberryGirl

      Ohh jeeze, GrandBerry6 just came to me, snuggled his face in my neck and barfed, all over me. In my neck, in my hair, on my face, down inside my nightie all over the front of my nightie. Ohh FUCK! Bath, washed hair, cleaned sofa. Good times, good times.
      · 3 replies
    • Scrabblemaster

      Scrabblemaster

      I danced through my living room feeling awesome. From time to time I do this. Maybe wine is involved. Good music is definitely involved. It is awesome. I recommend it to you. With or without wine.
      · 2 replies
    • Hazelbunny

      Hazelbunny

      After a few months of trying to decide what kind of new computer to get and my brother telling me a Mac would be the best decision I could ever make and my sister telling me that would be the worst and I ought to stick to Windows.... I now have a used Mac. I am trying to get used to it. Not easy, but the Magnifying program is a lot better than the Windows one (that was the ultimate reason for my decision) and FJ works a lot better than on my 10-year old Laptop, too!!  
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

      WannabeHistorian

      Y'all, holter monitors suck. And naturally the palpitations that caused this test to be ordered are remarkably absent today. 
      I'm off to go work out in the hopes that triggers it. T minus 10 hours till I get this thing off. 
      · 4 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fuck Fornicate.  Glad I got in to see this place before the world went to shit.
       
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.