IGNORED

Josiah & Lauren 18: Still Only A Single Arrow in the Quiver

nelliebelle1197

Poppy is adorable, as is Clementine. I always wanted a little Clemmy but my sisters said it sounded like Phlegmmy lol

Names can be basically whatever, at this point. Give it 30 years and Brixton, Embree, Kinzleigh and Jaxson will be running the professional world. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

How long ago did we see the pic of Kendra and Joe's possible #4 in the stroller at the restaurant? I think that was the first sighting. The baby being held by what looks like Joe in the reveal video seems too young to be the stroller baby without a bow, but I can't remember how old the restaurant photo is. If it isn't Joe and Kendra's baby (and it probably is) Joe could be holding anyone's baby. 

1 hour ago, Bobology said:

How long ago did we see the pic of Kendra and Joe's possible #4 in the stroller at the restaurant? I think that was the first sighting. The baby being held by what looks like Joe in the reveal video seems too young to be the stroller baby without a bow, but I can't remember how old the restaurant photo is. If it isn't Joe and Kendra's baby (and it probably is) Joe could be holding anyone's baby. 

Joe and Kendra’s baby would be about half a year old right now. Looks about right I think.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Bobology said:

Within a few weeks of True. Kendra and Katey both looked super pregnant at Jer's wedding and the stroller sighting was mid-June and baby was a few weeks old. DuggarData estimates May 26.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

• 2 months later...

So someone on reddit found a baby registry for Lauren Duggar due 5 May 2023. Boy-ish looking items. I have no idea how possible it is that it's real? Seems unlikely she would make a public registry given her desire to stay off socials, but perhaps she didn't hit the correct privacy settings? Don't know much about how registries work tbh.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2

On 12/30/2022 at 10:28 AM, Knight of Ni said:

My daughter had a Heaven in her class last year. This year there is a Messiah in her class. 

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 2

On 12/31/2022 at 7:21 PM, Queen Of Hearts said:

I completely and respectfully disagree.  I doubt they even knew about the connection of the name to the material Josh viewed.  Most people have not dug that deep into the filth Josh downloaded.  And regardless, if Daisy is a name they liked they should be free to use it and not have it ruined by Josh.  The Duggar siblings should be able to live their lives free from Josh's influence.  He should not be the center of their universe.  

I agree almost 100%. The only exception i’ll make is I will forever mock Anna and her vile husband about naming a kid Madyson. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

So someone on reddit found a baby registry for Lauren Duggar due 5 May 2023. Boy-ish looking items. I have no idea how possible it is that it's real? Seems unlikely she would make a public registry given her desire to stay off socials, but perhaps she didn't hit the correct privacy settings? Don't know much about how registries work tbh.

I'm iffy on it but they have had public registries In the past. This would be the mystery #29. Someone also checked and the mailing address is to a Josiah in Rogers so it could be legit. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

This is possible and would make sense for mystery #29. Two kids aren't a given as to spacing schedule, so she could easily be pregnant again. 

• Upvote 8

If they are having a boy, they have plenty of E names to choose from. Ezekiel, Elijah, Ephraim, Ethan, Emmanuel, Enos, or Ezra.

• Upvote 4

It looks like the post is gone now but there was a poster who said they knew the Duggars. She had a tumblr, forgot the name, but she announced Lauren was having a boy. She then did an AMA on Duggar Snark. I take those with a grain of salt but she was kind of believed. Anyways in the registry thread she mentioned they thought Daisy was a boy and I guess had a C name picked out but since she was a girl they just went with a name they liked. She also didn't think they'd stick with the letter theme 

• Upvote 3

I mean, they could have experienced another loss between Bella and Daisy that they just didn't make public. We really have no idea. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

On 3/14/2023 at 11:22 AM, Nashville92 said:

It looks like the post is gone now but there was a poster who said they knew the Duggars. She had a tumblr, forgot the name, but she announced Lauren was having a boy. She then did an AMA on Duggar Snark. I take those with a grain of salt but she was kind of believed. Anyways in the registry thread she mentioned they thought Daisy was a boy and I guess had a C name picked out but since she was a girl they just went with a name they liked. She also didn't think they'd stick with the letter theme 

It's this user. Not going to dox her, but she posted enough personal info that I was able to find her Instagram. She did run in the same circles as the Duggars when she was a child but I get the feeling she doesn't know much about their current private lives (her family left their church and IBLP a few years back).

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

On 3/14/2023 at 1:22 PM, Nashville92 said:

They may have wanted to skip D for boys, since Lauren's father Dwain and her brothers all have D names. Lauren's sisters all have L names as does Lauren and her mother Lana. She has at least 8 siblings and it is rumored her mother had a 10th child  (boy) after Bella was born. Her parents have 5-6 boys, so there may not be too many D names they like for boys left.

• Upvote 3

On 3/14/2023 at 9:57 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

If they are having a boy, they have plenty of E names to choose from. Ezekiel, Elijah, Ephraim, Ethan, Emmanuel, Enos, or Ezra.

I actually really like most of these names. Sticking them in my pocket. Ezekiel, Elijah, Ephraim, Ethan, I'd go Enoch rather than Enos, and then Ezra's a good one too.

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic