IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 16: Praise - ing Their Brooklyn All the Day Long!

nelliebelle1197

On 3/13/2022 at 3:20 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah I pushed out a 9 pounder and my bladder is definitely not as good as it used to be. 

Three five-pounders, and even at that weight an unexpected sneeze can be the bane of my day. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Opposite here. I did three 9 pounders. Can still sleep through the night, sneeze, cough, jump and lift up kids. The ONLY issue I have is if I have a very full bladder and then get a big fright. Have learnt to go to the toilet before driving. 🤫

• Upvote 5

My issue is not a control thing, it’s a feeling thing. I am hypersensitive to the feeling of a full  or partially full bladder. So, I never pass up the chance to empty my bladder. I swear, I’m like a male dog to a tree.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

On 3/14/2022 at 7:09 PM, adidas said:

Oh my gosh! Brides of Christ was so awesome. I have seen the whole series many times but now I want to watch it again 

Just wanted to post that I got the series from the library and binged it in two days. I remember watching it vaguely but not all of it. I do remember the episode where they are "moving with the times" and get the new habits. I really enjoyed the series. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Someone posted the link to the wedding video on Reddit, and what looks like a visibly pregnant Kendra (if it is her, she looks around 6 months pregnant).

Ugh. Fucking ugh.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

Someone posted the link to the wedding video on Reddit, and what looks like a visibly pregnant Kendra (if it is her, she looks around 6 months pregnant).

Ugh. Fucking ugh.

I read your post as you were disappointed and unsurprised.

Same.

Kendra is how old? 23? 24?

Edited by MaryOrMartha
  • I Agree 2

21 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I read your post as you were disappointed and unsurprised.

Same.

Kendra is how old? 23? 24?

23, she will be 24 in August. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Ugh. Fucking ugh.

Jesus H Christ… That poor girl… she is on the way for a laundry room breakdown soon. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

5 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Ugh. Fucking ugh.

Can you post the link or is it against the rules 

• Upvote 3

There's a very grainy screenshot from the film at Reddit. This is the one. Grainy, dark, but yeah, she looks pregnant.

A6868979-78E1-4558-9A83-BDF403710B96_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, xenobia said:

There's a very grainy screenshot from the film at Reddit. This is the one. Grainy, dark, but yeah, she looks pregnant.

A6868979-78E1-4558-9A83-BDF403710B96_1_201_a.jpeg

Is that jessa or Johanna next her is that a bridesmaid bouquet 

16 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Is that jessa or Johanna next her is that a bridesmaid bouquet 

I think it's Johannah. The video is low quality (just one camera in the back of the church) and it's quite dark. Here's another screenshot that I took myself. It's unfortunately logical that the oldest unmarried (except Jana) child is assigned to help keeping JoKens children in check. 

100B9A69-40AD-42F4-8598-A2C9A2C5DCF2_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Yup that's Kendra and she looks quite pregnant maybe around 5/6 months. I think Garret turns 4 in June right? So she could have 4 under 3 for a brief time but easier 4 under 4. They really have the potential to beat Michelle and Jb! She is having one kid a year by her marriage 

• Upvote 10

I too found interesting the back of announcement lately @anjulibai maybe It Is Josh related, we know that every single article about them will have Josh crime in It and i can see not wanting that, but at least on their SM, you know even if only for their followers

Edited by Italiangirl
Fixing a Word thank t9
  • Upvote 5

The speculated pregnancies are for couples who never seemed that into social media anyway and seemed to do it to publicise the show (no doubt on JB’s instructions). Jill left her announcement until later on, but understandable due to her previous miscarriage.

Otherwise, the ones who still announce pregnancies do it because they want to keep their SM profile status- Jessa as she has monetised YouTube, Jed as he aspires to be a politician , Jill and Jinger - paid partnerships, influencer etc. It will be interesting to see which way Hannah and Jer go, although they are pushing a US Weekly photo deal and Hannah seems very Instagram savvy, so I expect probably more public.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

If that’s Kendra, I feel so sad for her and all those kids. Does JB have enough money to support all these people? Isn't Joe a car/tow lot person? Who pays for medical care? Prenatal care? Hospital deliveries? Back in the day, life was different. Do these folks live on a farm and grow their own food? In 2022 is this anyone’s dream life?

• Upvote 4

I think Joe had a real estate licence? But it’s blurred lines these days for the Duggar sons between used cars/towing/construction.

I read that Jeremiah is a flight instructor- he’s a lot quieter about that than John and there was a conspicuous absence of all things pilot themed from what I’ve seen of their wedding! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

The speculated pregnancies are for couples who never seemed that into social media anyway and seemed to do it to publicise the show (no doubt on JB’s instructions). Jill left her announcement until later on, but understandable due to her previous miscarriage.

Otherwise, the ones who still announce pregnancies do it because they want to keep their SM profile status- Jessa as she has monetised YouTube, Jed as he aspires to be a politician , Jill and Jinger - paid partnerships, influencer etc. It will be interesting to see which way Hannah and Jer go, although they are pushing a US Weekly photo deal and Hannah seems very Instagram savvy, so I expect probably more public.

How would Kendra have time to be on SM? Her oldest kid is 3, and if this is her, she’s PG for the 4th time in 4.5 years of marriage. Jessa has 4 kids too, but she’s been married 7.5 years and has a couple of older kids in the mix. Plus Jessa is 29 and Kendra is 23. At this rate, Kendra will have 8 kids by the time she’s Jessa’s age. This is crazy.

Just now, Idlewild said:

I think Joe had a real estate licence? But it’s blurred lines these days for the Duggar sons between used cars/towing/construction.

I read that Jeremiah is a flight instructor- he’s a lot quieter about that than John and there was a conspicuous absence of all things pilot themed from what I’ve seen of their wedding! 

Having a license and USING that license to support a family are very different things, especially for men in a patriarchal society. Ive never heard anything about Joe selling houses. If Joe was a successful realtor, the Duggars would certainly be letting us all know it.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

How would Kendra have time to be on SM? Her oldest kid is 3, and if this is her, she’s PG for the 4th time in 4.5 years of marriage. Jessa has 4 kids too, but she’s been married 7.5 years and has a couple of older kids in the mix. Plus Jessa is 29 and Kendra is 23. At this rate, Kendra will have 8 kids by the time she’s Jessa’s age. This is crazy.

I hope she gets some help from family, but her parents have very young children too, don’t they? I don’t see Michelle pitching in to help either.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

I hope she gets some help from family, but her parents have very young children too, don’t they? I don’t see Michelle pitching in to help either.

She's got Joe's little sisters. They've already auntmom'd poor Johannah. 

And by the time Johannah is old enough to be married off (which damn, could be just 3-4 years from now), Addison and Brooklyn will be "old enough" to be sistermoms. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I too found interesting the back of announcement lately @anjulibai maybe It Is Josh related, we know that every single article about them will have Josh crime in It and i can see not wanting that, but at least on their SM, you know even if only for their followers

The speculated pregnancies are Abbie, Kendra and Lauren, right? Not active on social media and don’t have YouTube plus might have their own reasons to keep the pregnancies quiet. 

Tori Bates is speculated to be pregnant again too (she and Kendra are both gunning it for lots of babies) and with the abates show quiet, it makes sense that there is no official announcement as she is very, very quiet on social Media, unlike her sisters. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Having a license and USING that license to support a family are very different things, especially for men in a patriarchal society. Ive never heard anything about Joe selling houses. If Joe was a successful realtor, the Duggars would certainly be letting us all know it.

Good Neighbor Realty hasn’t been public facing in many years, so that’s why we don’t hear much about it.  Joe has had some listings, but I honestly think the brokerage exists to buy and sell properties for the family/trusted friends. I honestly don’t know how he makes money. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I honestly don’t know how he makes money. 

My best guess as to how Joe 'earns' money is by following JB's rules, doing whatever JB tells him to do, and popping out arrows for J'Bob.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Good Neighbor Realty hasn’t been public facing in many years, so that’s why we don’t hear much about it.  Joe has had some listings, but I honestly think the brokerage exists to buy and sell properties for the family/trusted friends. I honestly don’t know how he makes money. 

My guess is that he buys (and probably renovates) properties that go into the family rental business.

I think Kendra looks more like eight months along. Supposedly Josiah and Lauren were not at the wedding. It will be interesting to see whether there’s any announcement of their baby. 

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic