IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 16: Praise - ing Their Brooklyn All the Day Long!

nelliebelle1197

7 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

4 years ago today Kendra and Joe got married.

Hope their celebration is a safe one 😂

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 17

On 9/9/2021 at 6:16 AM, SassyPants said:

Hope their celebration is a safe one 😂

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if we see them with a wedding anniversary night baby. It's gotta be about that time again for Kendra's womb to open, right? What's the longest she's gone without being pregnant (that we know of) since their wedding?

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if we see them with a wedding anniversary night baby. It's gotta be about that time again for Kendra's womb to open, right? What's the longest she's gone without being pregnant (that we know of) since their wedding?

She had a honeymoon baby. Garrett and Addison are 17 months apart meaning about 8 months between pregnancies. Addison and Brooklyn were almost 16 months apart since her due date was March 1 (according to the birth special) meaning about 7 months between pregnancies.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Thank You 4

Brooklyn is seven months next week, so yes, look for #4 in June 2022. If prison closes Anna’s womb, Kendra might catch up as early as 2026. 

• Upvote 15
  • Sad 5

It sounds like maybe she is one of the lucky ones who lactational amenorrhea actually works for the recommended 6 months. 

Although I'd say the REAL lucky ones are the ones who don't have a period the whole time they breastfeed. Lucky ducks

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Grace said:

It sounds like maybe she is one of the lucky ones who lactational amenorrhea actually works for the recommended 6 months. 

Although I'd say the REAL lucky ones are the ones who don't have a period the whole time they breastfeed. Lucky ducks

I only found out this could happen when a friend of mine had her oldest about 5 years ago. I was shocked she hadn’t had a period during the year she breastfed him!

• Upvote 1

I breastfed my first one for 11 months and had my first period 12 months after his birth. I got pregnant with my second right after that.

I'm still occassionally breastfeeding my 14-months-old and I had my first period about three weeks ago.

So, yeah lactational amenorrhea works great for me.

But Kendra is not (exclusively) breastfeeding her children. Or at least Garrett and Brooklyn. So I don't know if it is really lactational amenorrhea for her.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Grace said:

I never had a period while breastfeeding. I fed four of them for a year or a little more, one for 10 months and one for 4. Each time, my period returned the month after I stopped. The ones closest in age followed the ones I had to stop with early. (Birth control methods were used; I had trouble not conceiving and would definitely rival these clown car women had I not tried very hard not to, and finally went under the laser knife.)

• Upvote 4

I breastfed until my child was 2, but I got my period back when she was about 11 months - makes sense as she was getting a lot more of her diet from solids at this point as opposed to just tasting/playing with them when they were first introduced, and I was not breastfeeding so regularly. Lactational amenhorrea tends to only be 'reliable' when you are bf exclusively, frequently and on demand, so it does tend to drop off when solids become part of the diet or if you combi feed with formula, even if you still breastfeed daily.

Kendra's spacing of 7-8 months between new baby and next pregnancy does scan with the possibility that she breastfeeds until 6 months or so (as Michelle generally did?) and then either stops entirely or ramps up the solids.

• Upvote 1

Lol I got my period back 3 months after giving birth...

I breastfed for 2 years. 

I don’t know if I’d say I bonded with my baby immediately after due to trauma from her birth and complete exhaustion... but I was definitely attached to my baby. I told someone recently that allowing anyone to hold her felt like they were wanting me to remove my left arm and for them to hold that. I told that to someone who was about to give birth and she messaged me a week in and was like “... that is the perfect way to describe it”

• Love 6

People don’t really talk about how nursing babies feel like an extension of oneself. I had no idea what to expect when I was given the opportunity to nurse my first on demand, which lasted for 15 months. I remember being so excited to get my sleep positions back after birth then learned how uncomfortable it was to sleep when engorged. He did not night wean until close to his first birthday so I didn’t get a full night sleep anyway. I also learned around that time that I needed estrogen supplements in order to resolve some symptoms that were caused by a deficiency related to nursing.

12 months is also when my period returned, as soon as I dropped the night feeds. It wasn’t until he stopped nursing altogether that I finally felt like I had my body back.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, viii said:

Married for four years with three kids and is likely already pregnant again. Kendra deserves so much more in life than this. 

And she’s all of 23 YO

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 14

1 hour ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Is she the youngest fundie we know of to have 3 kids and on track for her 4th?

Dama Gradinarui has 7 at age 23.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 8
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • WTF 6

16 hours ago, Grace said:

I have 2 childre. I breastfed during 2 years and a half, but both times the period came by the first birthday of my babies. If I were fundie, I would have had children every 20 months, maybe 24 months. Like Zsu, Anna Duggar and many others.

I think the 15-20 months gap between babies is very common, when there is no birth control. The 11-13 months gap (Jill Rod, Kelly Bates...) is not that usual, but some couples are extremely fertile, so you never know. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, justoneoftwo said:

Which an ounce of port or is this speculation

Kendra is definitely 23, been married 4 years and has 3 children. All of this is true.

It's speculation that she is pregnant again. She could be pregnant, but has not announced. 

Somone I know had 3 kids in 4 years of marriage. (She's fundie-lite.) There was a slightly longer break between 3 and 4. It could happen.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Kendra is definitely 23, been married 4 years and has 3 children. All of this is true.

It's speculation that she is pregnant again. She could be pregnant, but has not announced. 

Somone I know had 3 kids in 4 years of marriage. (She's fundie-lite.) There was a slightly longer break between 3 and 4. It could happen.

I had three kids in 4.5 years of marriage. Not fundie, but the last two are 16 months apart. However, I was 30 years old when I had #3. It was overwhelming for about a year. We also knew we were done having kids after #3. I can't imagine being 23, soon to be pregnant with #4 and still 20+ more years of of non-stop pregnancies facing me. But I also had a lot of other life goals besides giving birth for 25 years. Maybe she doesn't care because this is her dream. I wanted more out of my life. (BTW I am 49 yo with periods just as regular as when I was 18. I often think I would have been a super-breeder like Kelly or Michelle if I had been born into a different family. 😵🤣)

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1

Wow! I had no idea it was so common to not get your period back until weaning. I only know one person in real life who had that experience. I am one of those who would have gotten pregnant IMMEDIATELY after birth and had another before the first one turned one if we didn't use birth control. My body is RUDE

• Upvote 10

I had 3 kids within 6 years of marriage and we deliberately spaced #3. On our third wedding anniversary, we had two kids and we'd also suffered two losses. I got my period back with 5 months each time, despite nursing until a year with my first two (with my third, a lot of factors made nursing harder and I only made it to 4 months). I got pregnant on the first cycle each time trying and still have regular 26 day cycles and both my grandmother's gave birth in their 40s (and my mother used birth control). I don't want to know how many children I would have had by now if I was fundie. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 2

On 9/11/2021 at 1:13 PM, MaryOrMartha said:

Is she the youngest fundie we know of to have 3 kids and on track for her 4th?

How old was Sierra Rodriguez when she was pregnant with #4?

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2021 at 5:11 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Brooklyn is seven months next week, so yes, look for #4 in June 2022. If prison closes Anna’s womb, Kendra might catch up as early as 2026. 

That’s (bolded) both sad and hilarious.

Personally, I sincerely hope Josh and Anna won’t have any more children, there are enough M-kids already involved in and effected by the mess their father caused. 

And as for Kendra, she’s so young and even if she enjoys motherhood, I think she should slow down so that she can do some other things in her youth than go to obgyn appointments and birth children. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 9

17 hours ago, HereticHick said:

How old was Sierra Rodriguez when she was pregnant with #4?

It’s Dominguez, not Rodriguez. She was 9 days away from turning 25 when she gave birth to her 4th. 

• Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic