IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

21 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Chances that Trump pardons him before he goes?

Nah, why would Trump pardon anyone other than himself? I don't believe he's even going to attempt to pardon his spawn or even Giuliani. Reality has sunk in that he will be out of office in less than two weeks. But worse, in less than two weeks he will be liable for prosecution again, for federal and state offences. The only thing he is focussed on is extricating himself from the legal trouble he is in, and he is hyper focussed on saving himself. He's not thinking (or caring) about anyone else right now. 

He's already said he won't attend the inauguration. Before then, perhaps even in the coming days , he will disappear from public view, and from there he'll go into hiding. 

• Upvote 16

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

and from there he'll go into hiding. 

I bet he will try to again start tweeting how he really won. They need to take his Twitter away for good. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 10

9 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I bet he will try to again start tweeting how he really won. They need to take his Twitter away for good. 

I think that's pretty likely tbh. I think twitter is done with his shit and won't take any more when he's no longer president. 

• Upvote 14

After finding out what these terrorists had planned for January 6th, I sincerely hope that the entire DC area will be adequately prepared for Inauguration Day. ?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 23

I just hope the inauguration has military protection as it was already going to be a smaller event due to the pandemic, but it probably should be held indoors.

• I Agree 21

27 minutes ago, Destiny said:

From the leopards ate my face file: Wasn't this the exact behavior that supposedly made "Antifa" the literal worst? 

You know you have played your cards right when the fine people on both side hate you. Lindsey got no friends on the left, nor on the right wing. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

He was not there to participate in violence or rioting, nor did he condone such actions

does not exactly line up with

All males over the age of 18 join a group.. be ready to defend our country!! Spend your money on guns and ammo... It’s time to stop this shit!!!!

and

Lets take this fucking Country BACK!! Load your guns and take to the streets!

His wife is either lying to reporters or herself.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

My best friend's husband is a Trump supporter though he didn't condone this or any of the other "overturn the election" crap. She just told me one of his friends called him a traitor because he said Pence was doing right by telling trump he couldn't overturn the election results. WTF is going on in this world? 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

These people need some consequences, otherwise they will pull a coup again and possibly not fail next time.

Boyland lady who apparently got trampled to death had a Don't Tread On Me flag.

kuva.png.2f84e2986094b8a5d78657c942d8d974.png

I hope this hurt.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Being trampled to death is one of my biggest fears. Along with being buried alive. I’ve always avoided large crowds due to my fear of someone yelling “fire” or someone starts shooting a gun and I get trampled to death trying to get away. 

• I Agree 1
  • Love 22

I doubt very much Cipollone will resign, especially since he got Trump to denounce the insurrection, if not the insurrectionists. But the list is getting longer:

Betsy DeVos
Elaine Chao
Mick Mulvaney
Matthew Pottinger
John Costello
Tyler Goodspeed
Stephanie Grisham
Rickie Niceta
Sarah Matthews

Did I miss anyone? My list is a couple hours old. . .

Spoiler

sstrump.jpeg.564b0515ba65b6accf78c1336246762f.jpeg

• Upvote 16

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9125701/Texas-real-estate-broker-took-private-jet-join-Trump-supporters-DC-rally.html

A Trump supporter who took part in the siege of the US Capitol has been identified as a Texas real estate broker who had traveled to the protest in a private jet and later posed next to smashed windows of the federal building.

Jenna Ryan, from Frisco, shared photos on social media attending the rally on Wednesday, which she claimed was attended by 'working class people' and described as 'one of the best days of my life'.

The horny guy:

Jake Angeli, 32, often known as the QAnon Shaman, has become a fixture at recent right-wing rallies while decked out in his signature attire. 

One of his tattoos is said to show the symbol of Wotanism, an acronym for 'Will of the Aryan Nation.'

Florida man:

Andy Williams was identified among the MAGA mob after a photo posted on social media showed him posing below a sign for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office. 

He wore a trucker cap emblazoned with Trump's campaign logo, along with a hydration backpack and a mask pushed under his chin. 

Williams has served as a firefighter in Sanford, Florida, since 2016, department spokesperson Bianca Gillett confirmed. 

He has been placed on leave pending an investigation by the city, Gillett said.

Anti abortionist:

Tayler Hansen, who founded an anti-abortion group called Baby Lives Matter, identifies himself as an independent journalist. 

He was linked to Wednesday's turmoil after posted a graphic video on Instagram which showed the aftermath of a shooting that left female protester Ashli Babbit of San Diego dead. 

The law and order party.

The looter who smiled for a photo as he made off with a lectern has been identified as Adam Johnson - a psychology graduate turned furniture maker from Bradenton, Florida. 

He is a stay-at-home dad to five children; his wife is a doctor, according to The Bradenton Herald. He has previously faced possession of marijuana and violation of probation charges, the paper reports. 

Oh the good old "I accidentally entered a coup" defense

Aaron Mostofsky was pictured Wednesday walking down the stairs outside the Senate Chamber dressed in fur pelts and a bullet proof vest and carrying a wooden walking stick. 

He is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Brooklyn Supreme Court judge, Gothamist reports. 

Mostofsky was seen walking just ahead of a man carrying the confederate flag. He told The New York Post: 'The election was stolen.' He had refused to give the paper his name but said he found the riot shield on the floor. 

His brother, Nachman Mostofsky, who also attended the rally but said he did not enter the Capitol building said his brother 'did nothing illegal' and 'was pushed inside'. 

Democracy for sail:

The organizer of a Trump boat parade was also named as one of those arrested Wednesday. 

Kristina Malimon, 28, was arrested along with her mother, 54-year-old Yevgeniya Malimon. They both now face charges of unlawful entry and violating curfew, Buzzfeed reports. 

The younger Malimon helped to organize the event in Portland Oregon in August which resulted in a boat sinking.

Oh and I was wondering where I know Baked Alaska from but he was in Charlottesville.

He did nothing wrong in his own mind:

Rick Saccone, who ran for a U.S. House seat in 2018 and was once a state lawmaker in Pennsylvania, bragged on Facebook that 'we are storming the Capitol' and that 'our vanguard has broken through the barricades'. 

He deleted footage that showed him being part of the mob:

Derrick Evans, a member of West Virginia's House of Delegates, streamed live footage from the Capitol as he joined in the march. He later claimed he was 'simply there as an independent member of the media'. 

Proud Boy Joshua Pruitt got arrested.

Jon Schaffer, the guitarist in heavy metal band Iced Earth was also pictured breaching the Capitol Wednesday, LouderSound.com reports. 

Leigh Ann Luck was dressed as the Statue of Liberty.

kuva.png.56f597f2e5458b1ccc6cf8860c4c9ee4.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9125701/Texas-real-estate-broker-took-private-jet-join-Trump-supporters-DC-rally.html

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

37 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Boyland lady who apparently got trampled to death had a Don't Tread On Me flag.

Well, that may top all instances of irony, ever.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 22

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Poetic justice really.....

We had a few people from our area who were identified. One already lost her job as a real estate agent. Another guy, the CEO of a small company, has been put on leave. The company's Facebook page is exploded with calls to have him fired etc... and some tattoo artist is out of a job. 

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Leigh Ann Luck was dressed as the Statue of Liberty.

A tinfoil torch instead of a tinfoil hat, I see.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 9

It looks like the impeachment scenario is getting more traction. 

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

It's like a free ride on your wedding day

it's the good advice in your Chardonnay...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 17

Because of course he was. He thought he would get the coup he has been planning all along (I believe this playbook, or something very like it, was supposed to play out in 2016 if he lost then), so no surprise he was crowing about it. And his confusion at his team's lack of enthusiasm is testament to his cluelessness. 

I cannot tell you how relieved I am that the military took a stand for the Constitution, instead of for Trump. Otherwise things would have ended very differently.

Edited by fraurosena
editting
  • Upvote 22
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is Christine Pelosi a relation?

Daughter. Also I just saw that guy has been arrested. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic