IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

The Trumpers have posted proof that they were behind it and still people (looking at you JillRod) claim it was antifa. What more evidence do they need?

To put it into perspective though, we are talking about people who believe a microphone was lowered into the earth the record the voices of demons in hell. So ... 

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

It's going to get worse unless authorities step in to protect the public.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 12

Am I the only one who wants VA benefits cut off for military and ex military who participated in the insurrection?  

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 32

Oh I was going to try to watch that Matt goetz puke and I just can’t listen to his voice. Why don’t they sanction them when they lie on the floor of congress??

• Upvote 6

I believe someone shared the Josiah Colt identity/arrest earlier.  I have a couple of friends who are LDS.  One is very anti Trump and shared this.  Apparently, he’s LDS and wants forgiveness.

https://www.newsweek.com/josiah-colt-capitol-rioter-pictured-hanging-senate-balcony-forgiveness-1559945?fbclid=IwAR3fz3WOYA3fwCnMFWsPE1JXeeUvsqeo6PZtk1VP9X74QeedbeT_yt4z0Xs

We should’ve listened

• Upvote 12
  • Angry 1
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, adidas said:

and still people (looking at you JillRod) claim it was antifa.

My senator Ted Cruz is spouting this idiocy (blaming antifa), except he knows it isn't true just as he knows there was no voter fraud.  I can't fathom the depths of moral vacuousness, perfidy, deceit it takes to knowingly lie to Texans and the American people.  I can't convey my level of disgust at this sad excuse for a human being; I can't keep thinking about it or it will consume me. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 28
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

I feel for him, I have also often been caught in the moment and accidentally found myself in a shrine of law,  hanging from a balcony in tactical gear.

kuva.png.39ded75e4c4f9128bbdc954321d63d29.png

It could happen to anyone, really.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 41

12 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

It was an inside job. And this is not snark. 

One of the hallmarks of the Trump admin has been the question of:  Are they really this inept and ineffective?  Or is this a deeply embedded attempt to subvert our government?  I do hope someone, ANYONE, is looking for evidence of collusion on this, whether homegrown or from foreign actors.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7

Hi all, is there a thread here on FJ that discusses "our" fundies reaction to the Capitol invasion?  Or are those scattered within this thread? Edit to ask - or are those mostly being kept in their respective family threads..for example...Bates family reactions in the Bates thread....maybe this is a dumb question, haha.  I'm just really curious about "our" fundies reactions to this event.   Thanks ?

Edited by The Mother Dust
  • Upvote 8

Well, usually when I get caught up in the moment, it is hitting the gas pedal a little bit to hard and going over the limit.. Am I doing something wrong here? I have not yet learned to teleport myself to another part of the continent.. :(

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am just... with his mother?! How old is this guy? 

I would guess late twenties, early thirties. In another photo, he is helping an older woman up the stairs.  She looks like a cross between Kim Davis and the woman lawyer who was threatening protesters with a gun last summer.  A photo taken outside the Capitol of the pair is under the quote. 

Here is a thread of how one investigator (and helpers) on the Internet strung together a bunch of photos and found what he thinks is the guy. 

https://threader.app/thread/1347011413101998080

ZipTieGuyOlderWoman.thumb.jpg.5148d96ae264e58bf8a807ee371ca81e.jpg

19 minutes ago, Becky said:

One of the hallmarks of the Trump admin has been the question of:  Are they really this inept and ineffective?  Or is this a deeply embedded attempt to subvert our government?  I do hope someone, ANYONE, is looking for evidence of collusion on this, whether homegrown or from foreign actors.

IK,R? Back in November I told a friend is that my only hope was the massive incompetence of the people Trump has surrounded himself with.  ETA: Barr was the most competent of the people who lasted past November, so I breathed a sigh of relief when he decided it was time to bail. 

Edited by FiveAcres
  • Upvote 14

One small positive for me:  thanks to this shitshow, I learned a new word:  foment.  I literally had never heard it before until Wednesday.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic