IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

11 hours ago, clueliss said:

I love this take from Jon Rogers (show runner/screenwriter for shows like Leverage) (also, if you’re a big enough dumbass to be doing this crap with your work badge on, Good, it made it stupid easy for the twitterverse to find your employer and get you fired.

I wish they would stop telling them how to do it better next time, seriously. The ones I am concerned about are the ones who did all that, who laid the pipe bombs, who used the selfie taking idiots as cover. They will be a lot harder to trace and arrest. 

7 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

I am loving these public confessionals! My favorite, though, is still  Elizabeth from Knoxville. Her indignation at being gassed for her righteous activity, storming the Capitol during a revolution, makes me laugh several times a day.

All these people believe sincerely that they are on the side of Right, and things like being gassed or shot at don't happen to people like them.

6 hours ago, clueliss said:

Shhhhhh they're trying to fool the student body so they don't have that nasty issue they had a few years ago with protests on campus. 

There's this take on why Pence isn't using/working on 25th.

He may as well do it, the target isn't going away and he has money for private security.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Smee said:

I disagree. I worry that by announcing to his supporters that he won’t be there, he’s effectively saying “so you can shoot it up, drive trucks through it, bomb it with homemade drones and I won’t be a casualty”. I hope I’m wrong.

That's exactly what I'm worried about too. He doesn't want to be there? No wayyyyy, gee, I wonder why not. But like you said, I hope we are wrong! I want this madness to stop. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

Twitter has just completely suspended Trump's account, permanently.

About damned time.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 15

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

I find it calming that the United States will have a president who is able to finish a complete sentence again.

It's like the relief when Obama got in, only exponentially higher. Finally coherent sentences with meaning again. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 9

18 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Twitter has just completely suspended Trump's account, permanently.

About damned time.

I saw that on FB and came here to verify. The FJ verse does a good job a vetting better than ‘The second cousin of my next door neighbor’s kitten’ as a source on FB

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 6

6 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I saw that on FB and came here to verify. The FJ verse does a good job a vetting better than ‘The second cousin of my next door neighbor’s kitten’ as a source on FB

I should have mentioned my source, though--it was CNN. But yeah, I always come to FJ to verify news!

• Upvote 12

24 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Hawley  butt hurt about Biden comparing him to nazi propagandist

This week certainly hasn’t turned out the way Hawley thought it would. I’m sure he expected to be hailed as a hero by trump’s base and have trump calling his praises. 

He made his choices. Now he can live with them.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 14

Nobody told him his actions have consequences and he's feeling betrayed. 

Rudy's voicemail to Tuberville was in  Mike Lee's phone.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Smee said:

?

027A64D7-92BC-4D94-A40B-52A2DA4043E0.jpeg

Right??  Al Qaeda is watching and thinking “well crap, we didn’t need those planes after all, all we had to do was walk up and break the windows to get in!”

I am still gobsmacked that the US Capitol was so poorly defended. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 9

I just hope all the people we discuss here and were at the capitol are identified and arrested.    I’m so sick of them and I’m wondering why I even sometimes look them up on IG (stopped following them a long time ago). Many of them gladly destroy democracy (I want to use the word terrorist) and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Edited by Smash!
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, Smash! said:

I just hope all the people we discuss here and were at the capitol are identified and arrested.    I’m so sick of them and I’m wondering why I even sometimes look them up on IG (stopped following them a long time ago). Many of them gladly destroy democracy and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I was relieved to see the guy in Pelosi's office who stole her mail was arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/us-capitol-riots-arrest-pelosi-desk/index.html

Turns out it's still theft even if you leave her a quarter. Hopefully he gets charged for whatever threatening letter he left on he desk as well.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 8

16 minutes ago, Becky said:

I'm still wondering why it wasn't defended.  Why did they say no to help? Why were they so unprepared?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 17

The last I saw was that 53 people were charged. Fifty three??? What the everlovin' hell?  I didn't recognize anyone, but I live in an town of 500 people, so we know if anyone leaves home. I just can't believe they haven't arrested/charged more people. ?????

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

26 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Nobody told him his actions have consequences and he's feeling betrayed. 

Rudy's voicemail to Tuberville was in  Mike Lee's phone.

I thought it was Trump misdialed Lee, wanted Tuberville.  Lee gave his phone to Tuberville.  Then had to interrupt the conversation to get his phone back because they were being evacuated.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Smee said:

I disagree. I worry that by announcing to his supporters that he won’t be there, he’s effectively saying “so you can shoot it up, drive trucks through it, bomb it with homemade drones and I won’t be a casualty”. I hope I’m wrong.

Funny thing, this. Twitter management thinks so too. They just gave Trump a permaband so he could incite any more terrorist attack using Twitter. 

This is their reasoning:

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension.html

• Upvote 14

35 minutes ago, Becky said:

Right??  Al Qaeda is watching and thinking “well crap, we didn’t need those planes after all, all we had to do was walk up and break the windows to get in!”

It was an inside job. And this is not snark. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 15

1 minute ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I just heard that Google Play did ban them, so one down!

Parler going under would be terrible, just terrible. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 19

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I prefer Simone. She was the only one that knew that Ferris was sick because her best friends sisters boyfriend’s brothers girlfriend heard from the guy who knows the kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris passed out at 31 flavours. It was pretty serious.

Though a kitten is always a great source too... And they’re cuter and cuddlier..

Sorry I couldn’t resist....

Not kidding when I say FJ has become my main source of verifying information about what’s going on in the US.

Edited by Browneyed Girl
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic