IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

It looks like a policeman  died after all. 

Wonder why it was denied.

At the time that it was first announced he wasn’t dead yet. He died at 9:30 or so, and I saw the first tweets around 6. I wonder if he coded or something and was resuscitated and then they weren’t able to do so a second time. 

Edited by Destiny
because texts and tweets are not the same thing
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

Confirmation this morning that a Police Officer did die

Oh look - wearing an Apple watch to the insurrection.

And the FBI (and that's a whole thread)

Putting on a fake MAgG hat- he can't be one of us. He must be antifa because he has an Apple watch on. Only liberals were Apple products.

Eyeroll

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I have one correction. It's the US Capitol Police chief, not the DC Metropolitan Police  chief who refused assistance. MPD has an acting chief, as theirs left to become chief in Prince William County, VA recently. USCP is a strange department, which operates in a wacky bubble. As they are directly funded by congress, they see themselves as separate and don't always play nice with other departments. I live in the DC area and the local news has been examining this closely. I'm hoping some major changes come from this.

Thank you.  That makes much more sense.  Actually, the US Capitol Police Chief is the one (although that was just a happy accident ) with the "critical asset management" training.  If he was rejecting help, that sends up all sorts of red flags.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, Xan said:

Thank you.  That makes much more sense.  Actually, the US Capitol Police Chief is the one (although that was just a happy accident ) with the "critical asset management" training.  If he was rejecting help, that sends up all sorts of red flags.

I agree. I hope this has caused such a level of disgrace that he won't be hired by any other department. He shouldn't be in charge of anything more consequential than "paper or plastic".

Both the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms have resigned, in a "quit or be fired" scenario. Those positions coordinate security. I'm guessing there will be some serious scrutiny by congress on what's actually happening.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2

onion towel

I saw this on Twitter. Apparently, there was an urban legend going around the protest that onions would neutralise the mace. Obviously idk if that’s fact or not because I wasn’t there but I saw several journalists saying it.
  • Thank You 10

The word on Twitter is he had a Taser stashed in his pants and he tasered his own balls. Sorry not sorry.

• Thank You 16

I noted that in that photo - he has two handguns stuffed into the waistband of his pants.  So the taser doesn't necessarily surprise me.

• Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, clueliss said:
I noted that in that photo - he has two handguns stuffed into the waistband of his pants.  So the taser doesn't necessarily surprise me.

I’m far from a gun person and it’s been years since I spent any time with same but I’m pretty sure that was a no no because of the potential for accidental discharge.

Someone’s forgotten to be Teleprompter Trump!

Edited by Destiny
Remove accidental double post
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Just now, clueliss said:

And now we have BOLOs with names (BOLO - be on the look out)

Wait are you saying they aren't ANTIFA?!?!?

• Haha 18
  • Thank You 1

Bexar County Texas (San Antonio) Lt is under investigation for posting photos

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 2

18 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Bexar County Texas (San Antonio) Lt is under investigation for posting photos

Hahaha...her boss (the sheriff) turned her in to the FBI. Apparently she’s under investigation for having a relationship with an inmate...and he wants to make sure the trash stays out. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Destiny said:

I'm pretty sure breaking down a door, stealing a sign, and stealing something from her office is the definition of vandalism. Karen's not the brightest is she?

I am loving these public confessionals! My favorite, though, is still  Elizabeth from Knoxville. Her indignation at being gassed for her righteous activity, storming the Capitol during a revolution, makes me laugh several times a day.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 6

11 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I am loving these public confessionals! My favorite, though, is still  Elizabeth from Knoxville. Her indignation at being gassed for her righteous activity, storming the Capitol during a revolution, makes me laugh several times a day.

RIGHT? I laugh every time I think about it. I mean, okay, going from the argument that she thinks it's a revolution, which I disagree, but we'll accept it as fact for this. In my reading of history, revolutions are typically bloody things, and the people who participate in same accept the chance of dying. These people keep going on about what patriots they are and how they would die for their country, so how the heck is getting maced such a shocking sacrifice?

Pressed submit before I meant to. Honestly, I think she had a pretty decent amount of white privilege going. She never expected to be maced because she's white dammit!

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 14

10 minutes ago, Destiny said:

RIGHT? I laugh every time I think about it. I mean, okay, going from the argument that she thinks it's a revolution, which I disagree, but we'll accept it as fact for this. In my reading of history, revolutions are typically bloody things, and the people who participate in same accept the chance of dying. These people keep going on about what patriots they are and how they would die for their country, so how the heck is getting maced such a shocking sacrifice?

Pressed submit before I meant to. Honestly, I think she had a pretty decent amount of white privilege going. She never expected to be maced because she's white dammit!

Considering there was at least one person who said that they were being shot at and they wouldn't be shot at, only the BLM should be shot at? Exactly.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, dpndetfarm said:

It's one thing if I say aliens have taken over the bodies of everyone in Florida. It's another thing when the snake oil politicians say it.

I stood in my living room with my husband last night and yelled that we should start a riot.  There was no riot. I was just making a point.  

• Upvote 4

Thank Rufus someone is. (it's a thread, but a short one, only one more tweet.)

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 12

8 minutes ago, clueliss said:

MU Law School terminates relationship with Hawley

More than a bit disingenuous...they haven’t had a formal relationship with him in several years. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Some of the other fuck stick terrorists are finding out actions have consequences

As images and social media posts of Wednesday's insurrection at the US Capitol circulate online, some of those who were present are being identified, and some have lost or left their jobs because of it.

Navistar, a direct marketing company in Maryland, announced that an employee had been terminated after he was photographed wearing his company ID badge inside the breached Capitol building.

"While we support all employees' right to peaceful, lawful exercise of free speech, any employee demonstrating dangerous conduct that endangers the health and safety of others will no longer have an employment opportunity with Navistar Direct Marketing," the company said in a statement provided to CNN.

A Texas attorney named Paul Davis is no longer employed at his company, Goosehead Insurance, after social media posts appeared to show him talking about his participation in Wednesday's events. In one video, Davis says, "we're all trying to get into the Capitol to stop this."

I think Davis should be disbarred. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12

6 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

More than a bit disingenuous...they haven’t had a formal relationship with him in several years. 

Shhhhhh they're trying to fool the student body so they don't have that nasty issue they had a few years ago with protests on campus. 

There's this take on why Pence isn't using/working on 25th.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 9

Good, nobody wants him there:

image.png.bffcf55b4d51f2d7f1ad7c467306a0b7.png

• Upvote 16

13 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Thank Rufus someone is. (it's a thread, but a short one, only one more tweet.)

I believe this was done in Nixon’s final days as well 

• I Agree 6
  • Thank You 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic