IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

Little late aren’t you Cumulus?

Cumulus Media, a radio broadcasting company that’s home to several top conservative personalities, instructed its right-leaning hosts to stop spouting false claims about the election being “rigged” or be terminated, a move that comes amid a sea change in corporate America in the wake of the Capitol takeover, though some hosts are claiming they never received the memo.

“We need to help induce national calm NOW,” Brian Philips, the executive vice president of content for Cumulus, wrote in an internal memo to employees Wednesday, which was first reported by Inside Music Media and the Washington Post, as the pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol.  

The company “will not tolerate any suggestion that the election has not ended,” Philips went on, adding, “The election has been resolved and there are no alternate acceptable ‘paths.’”

In the memo, Philips writes that if an employee breaks this policy, “you can expect to separate from the company immediately.”

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

I hope Ivanka and Jarrod aren't allowed to attend the inauguration! I know she's spent four years as the first lady but she ought to be banned from going. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

You're from Arizona, where Joe Arpaio had been the sheriff in Maricopa county. You should just be happy that you're not sleeping in a tent and wearing pink underwear!

Q Shaman, white privilege can take you just so far in this world. But, you might try asking your jailers nicely if you could please have some organic food and an oat milk latte.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I hope Ivanka and Jarrod aren't allowed to attend the inauguration! I know she's spent four years as the first lady but she ought to be banned from going. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9134437/Ivanka-Trump-planning-attend-Bidens-inauguration-save-political-career.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well I guess the massacre at the inauguration may have been canceled.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9134437/Ivanka-Trump-planning-attend-Bidens-inauguration-save-political-career.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

(it is unconfirmed and it might be just another of those "ivanka and jared pretend to go against Donald Trump" stories)

It's the Daily Fail, so I'll believe it when I see it. Did she ever decide what her first foray into political office was going to be? She's not qualified to run for dogcatcher!

• I Agree 14
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

It's the Daily Fail, so I'll believe it when I see it. Did she ever decide what her first foray into political office was going to be? She's not qualified to run for dogcatcher!

I thought the plan was to primary Rubio for Senator. Which is just cruel since there is no way you can claim he hasn't been sufficiently obsequious to Trump. 

• Upvote 5

Belichick decides showing up for that freedom medal not a great idea.

And they got all uptight over taking a knee.  But this guy using a pole with an American flag to beat an officer.(but you know, blue lives matter?) in the spoiler bar because disturbing 

Spoiler

10 to 15 capital police under investigation and 2 suspended 

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic