IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

Please Rufus, we need this shitshow to be cancelled. I hate wishing my life away, but I wish it were already January 20, 2021.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 5

Here's hoping that they follow through on impeachment. Even if we can't get him out of office early, just being able to keep him from ever running again would be a gift.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 28

I think it would be smart of the Republicans to impeach him if they want the presidency in 2024. If Trump runs in 2024 and still has his rabid GOP fans, he might win the primary, but I don't think he would win the general election.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

I think it would be smart of the Republicans to impeach him if they want the presidency in 2024. If Trump runs in 2024 and still has his rabid GOP fans, he might win the primary, but I don't think he would win the general election.

I think you are probably right, but let's not tell them, 'kay?

;)

clipboard-image.png

This made me literally LOL, so laugh with me!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 25
  • Love 2

Cancelled!  Hawley is whining on Twitter because Simon and Schuster cancelled his book.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 20

4 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Karen explains: it's not vandalism if white people are doing it

I'm pretty sure breaking down a door, stealing a sign, and stealing something from her office is the definition of vandalism. Karen's not the brightest is she?

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 11

I was going to post this on the JillRod and TraceLawson threads but I’ll put it here because it’s appropriate for every fundie who attended the riots. This event was planned on Parler (where they all have accounts) for weeks. It was NOT planned as a peaceful protest. The fundies insisting they only went as part of a quiet demonstration are lying. They went there with violent intent, and if they squeal that they ‘didn’t know’ or ‘mean to be involved’ in a violent terrorists attack - well, that’s no defence in a court of law.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/violent-stop-the-steal-rally-organised-by-trump-supporters-weeks-in-advance-online/news-story/665a6f4547a79c13332e3b032d22454c

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 4

8 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Cancelled!  Hawley is whining on Twitter because Simon and Schuster cancelled his book.

Ah yes, the first amendment: 

No publishing company shall get in the way of a man's political career by refusing to publish his book.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 13
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

Thugs ought to know how to spell "shiv."

image.png.9d7dade5dcc9f6a7a9b0556ae7649f99.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 25

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Thugs ought to know how to spell "shiv."

image.png.9d7dade5dcc9f6a7a9b0556ae7649f99.png

Wait, slow your roll! You can't expect Americans to speak English. 

The grammar in those screenshots made me cry for our education system. 

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Continued from here:

Please Rufus, we need this shitshow to be cancelled. I hate wishing my life away, but I wish it were already January 20, 2021.

You deserve a Golden Beansie Award for keeping up with the crazy fast threads

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10
  • Thank You 1

Ohhhhh this is a dandy.

Lets review here for those who aren’t in Missouri.

josh Hawley when he was MO AG went after Republican governor Eric Greitens.  Who among many issues had a whole kinky sex scandal/photo issues with a woman who wasn’t his wife (prior to being in office).  Greitens resigned.  The bit that Claire is quoting here (note, Hawley beat McCaskell for her Senate seat using deep money) is Eric Greitens wife.  She’s schooling him on free market 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18
  • Love 3

I feel like this needs to be said, and I want to buy this 9th grader the snack of their choice, and toss a little into their college fund. 

• Upvote 26
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 18

14 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Poor little snowflake feels hollow inside. Just how stupid are these people who think Trump wouldn’t throw his beautiful people under the bus. Did they really think he cares about them? 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, KWLand said:

A friend just posted a Capitol police member died today ?? after attacks from the rioters.  

That may not actually be true after all. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 13

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The entire department needs to go, and I hope there is a way to keep them from collecting a pension.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic