IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

I believe this was done in Nixon’s final days as well 

Interesting. I didn't know that. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Betsy devos resigned and absolutely nobody missed her.

Considering she sat out the entire pandemic without offering a single word of advice to people suddenly having to homeschool their children, something--unlike public education-- she supposedly knows something about, I'm sure everyone just thought she was hiding out on one of her 8 yachts.

• Upvote 27

14 minutes ago, clueliss said:

There's this take on why Pence isn't using/working on 25th.

I get it, it’s a legit concern...and he won’t have the automatic benefit of a lifetime Secret Service detail once he’s gone. 

But I still have a really hard time feeling sorry for him....

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
A word
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

If he did the 25th wouldn't he then have the Secret Service as an ex-president?

This is true, forgot about that. 

• Upvote 3

How did they manage to build this? Somebody brought those materials and nobody thought to intervene.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2

I don’t think he would technically be sworn in as president. The 25th just gives acting powers as president to the VP. It has previously only been used while the current president is undergoing surgery. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5

56 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Considering there was at least one person who said that they were being shot at and they wouldn't be shot at, only the BLM should be shot at? Exactly.

I have heard it said that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts". I guess the MAGAts weren't paying attention.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

12 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

How did they manage to build this? Somebody brought those materials and nobody thought to intervene.

Did you look at the noose?  He wouldn't be able to hang anyone taller than about 3 1/2 or 4 feet.  These Trumpies are so damn stupid.  I guess that's fortunate or else they'd be more dangerous.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Xan said:

Did you look at the noose?  He wouldn't be able to hang anyone taller than about 3 1/2 or 4 feet.  These Trumpies are so damn stupid.  I guess that's fortunate or else they'd be more dangerous.

Agreed that they are truly stupid. Just stick a news camera in their face and they will spout off whatever nonsense it is that they believe. But, isn't Mr. Lumberjack just standing on a crossbeam? Like you could lift someone up on that beam, put the noose on and then push them off the beam.

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Agreed that they are truly stupid. Just stick a news camera in their face and they will spout off whatever nonsense it is that they believe. But, isn't Mr. Lumberjack just standing on a crossbeam? Like you could lift someone up on that beam, put the noose on and then push them off the beam.

No.  That's the platform.  I'd seen other pictures of this.

Spoiler

793130172_Screenshot(2882).thumb.png.82d01b5844b7ddaf671c48ccd9ffe68b.png

ETA:  I guess they could've pushed someone off the edge but they'd still be able to swing back and get their feet on the platform.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

7 minutes ago, Xan said:

No.  That's the platform.  I'd seen other pictures of this.

Hide contents

793130172_Screenshot(2882).thumb.png.82d01b5844b7ddaf671c48ccd9ffe68b.png

ETA:  I guess they could've pushed someone off the edge but they'd still be able to swing back and get their feet on the platform.

They came with murder on their minds. How could they build such a structure without notice?  I’m not normally a conspiracy theorist, however how would it be built without a wink and nod from the capitol police?

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

58 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good, nobody wants him there:

image.png.bffcf55b4d51f2d7f1ad7c467306a0b7.png

Probably because violence is planned there.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 10

28 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

They came with murder on their minds. How could they build such a structure without notice?  I’m not normally a conspiracy theorist, however how would it be built without a wink and nod from the capitol police?

Yeah, they said they were going to try the traitors and execute them. They showed off the zip ties they planned to use for cuffs. The announced they were going to kill Pence and Pelosi. I agree about the complicity of at least some of the capitol police.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 17
  • Disgust 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

45 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Shitty is as shitty does.

I’d call them fucking pigs but that would be insulting to fucking pigs.  1000 years in prison for these traitor fucks is too short of a sentence.  These fucks desecrated the Capitol so anyone who wants to spout off about coming together or healing can go fuck themselves. 

• Upvote 11

From the leopards ate my face file: Wasn't this the exact behavior that supposedly made "Antifa" the literal worst? 

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic