IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

And we have a robo call issue with that group of AGs (including the dumass here in Missouri who is attempting to plead ignorance).  You know the AGs that filed the lawsuit to interfere with other state’s elections.  That group.  

• Thank You 8

There is a clip in which somebody throws a fire extinguisher at police officers.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

Start with the court martials, then move on to the benefits.

I agree. They oppose government healthcare for other people, they broke the law and committed treason and sedition, they should no longer be entitled to the government taking care of their medical care. 

also I keep seeing a car with a little white cut vinyl decal of the snake from the Gadsden flag on the back window. From more than 2 feet away it looks like the sorting hat from Harry Potter!

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, WiseGirl said:

By the way read Seth's thread ?on the speech 45 gave before the storming if the Capitol. It's terrifying. Also how did I miss that 45 paid for that rally?

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1347908845281095680?s=21

I had just read it and was going to share. It is very long, but worth a read. Here it is unrolled

(Sorry I’m on mobile and don’t know how to embed Twitter links)

Edited by Marionette
  • Upvote 5

Fascinating? It’s utterly contemptible.

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 14
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Fascinating? It’s utterly contemptible.

Not surprising, though.  This is still Trump's Department of Defense.  And, remember -- he gutted it and put in a bunch of young guys with no military experience.  He says "jump" and they answer, "How high?"  He won't even let the federal buildings keep their flags at half-staff now in honor of the dead police officer.

I can't wait until the Democrats are in control and can hold hearings about all of this.  We need answers.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 12

1 hour ago, Botkinetti said:

That video was a terrifying look into mass delusion.

"It's not their America  it's our America" sums up so much of that video. To quote Heather Cox Richardson:

Spoiler

American democracy has never been perfect, and of late, voices have dismissed it as a sham. On the one hand, naysayers insist that our country is broken because we have given too much power to minorities, women, and the poor. Those people, this argument goes, vote for Democrats who will give them handouts: programs that redistribute tax dollars from hardworking white men to their own pockets. Those who back this argument want to keep those people from voting through voter suppression measures, or with underrepresenting them in Congress through gerrymandering laws.

On the other hand, voices attack democracy because we have never really allowed full rights to any but white men. Democracy was never real, and will never be real, they say, so what’s the point in fighting for it?

But, see, here’s the thing: Once you give up the principle of equality before the law, you have given up the whole game. You have admitted the principle that people are unequal, and that some people are better than others. Once you have replaced the principle of equality with the idea that humans are unequal, you have granted your approval to the idea of rulers and servants. At that point, all you can do is to hope that no one in power decides that you belong in one of the lesser groups.

From the Jan 5th "Letters from an American".

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Another Jenny Cudd interview:

Here's the full raw interview:

Spoiler

She must be pissed since there was nothing in the version that aired on television about how Antifa was responsible for everything bad.

• Upvote 6

18 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am just... with his mother?! How old is this guy? 

Aww, it's nice to see families doing things together. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 26

This is specifically the warrant, continued on the next tweet of the West Va delegate.  

• Thank You 8

44 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Another Jenny Cudd interview:

Here's the full raw interview:

Hide contents

She must be pissed since there was nothing in the version that aired on television about how Antifa was responsible for everything bad.

Wow she is so full of shit, one conflicting statement after another.

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, clueliss said:

And black officers describe fighting racists 

Good article.  This part really got my attention:

Spoiler

While some of the images from that day appeared to show officers standing by to let the mob into the Capitol building, the veteran officer said that they had fought them off for two hours before the attackers eventually gained access. The officer said that many of the widely spread images of smiling marauders, wandering the halls dressed in absurd costumes, had the effect of downplaying how well prepared some of the rioters were to overtake the building, and even to capture and kill Congress members.

“That was a heavily trained group of militia terrorists that attacked us,” said the officer, who has been with the department for more than a decade. “They had radios, we found them, they had two-way communicators and earpieces. They had bear spray. They had flash bangs ... They were prepared. They strategically put two IEDs, pipe bombs in two different locations. These guys were military trained. A lot of them were former military,” the veteran said, referring to two suspected pipe bombs that were found outside the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee.

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.   

(Bolding mine)

And this:

The older Black officer didn’t think it was a simple case of treating the rioters differently from BLM protesters, but instead part of a bigger issue with how the agency is managed.

“Our chief was nowhere to be found, I didn’t hear him on the radio. One of our other deputy chiefs was not there,” he said. “You don’t think it’s all hands on deck?”

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 6

Fuck you Republicans

Safety concerns forced the Iowa Democratic Party to clear out of its Des Moines headquarters on Friday after someone made a death threat against staff.

Iowa Democratic Party Chair Mark Smith said in a statement the party “received a message threatening the lives of party staff. In response, we immediately closed the Des Moines office headquarters and notified authorities.”

Smith drew comparisons to Wednesday’s violent attacks at the U.S. Capitol.

“The timing of this message shortly followed the events of domestic terrorism we watched unfold at the U.S. Capitol. While the actions of extremists do not reflect the true America, the divisive rhetoric that fuels their lawless actions puts people’s lives at risk and it must end. Now more than ever, our state and nation need to unite to rebuild our fragile democracy together. As we continue to monitor the situation, the safety of our staff remains our top priority,” said Smith.

Grassley is soooooo concerned about this and posted a tweet on his feed about it.  I replied with an invitation for him to take his concern and stick his concern where the sun doesn't shine.

• Upvote 5

Tell me to stop reading Twitter and checking the news.... the fucking asshole wants a civil war or a reason to declare martial law.  These are going to be some long ass days.

New Georgia AG shenanigans per Rachel Maddow 

Spoiler

Seth Abramson with more info

Spoiler

March in San Diego out of control 

• Thank You 9

From the article:

On Twitter, Calhoun retweeted a doctored photo of Joe Biden that mentioned hanging him.

When asked about the tweet, Calhoun was dismissive.

“Trump voters say that all the time,” he said. “We’re just ornery.”

Calhoun defended statements he has made about civil war as heated political rhetoric, not actual warnings that he and others intended violence during the assault on the Capitol.

:roll:

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 8
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic