IGNORED

2020 Election Results 11: Domestic Terrorists And An Eternity Until Inauguration

GreyhoundFan

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot through your dick...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 14
  • Thank You 1

My brother is an engineer/fire fighter in a large CA city. He said over 50 % of the people he works with supported Trump. When I saw him right after Christmas he told me that he violence was coming. I’m sure the number of police supporters were even higher. Also, in his high end suburban county, support for Trump was very high. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 15
  • Thank You 1

Happy Jesus Moving in With His Dad Day!  

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 6

Seattle PD suspended two officers pending investigation into Wed terrorist attacks per CNN.

Alarms being sounded by those that study extremist groups and authoritarian governments. 

And 

Edited by WiseGirl
Spoilers hate me
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

Posting this here because of what you can hear the insurrectionists say; it gives an insight into their 'logic'.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 10

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Happy Jesus Moving in With His Dad Day!  

Wow.  I am dumber for having listened to that.

Edit: never mind, just caught up and now know this is parody. 

Edited by Becky
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Rufus, make it so.

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot through your dick...

Not such hot shit now, are ya dude?

notsuchhs.thumb.png.4785f99da0ad97538a38f172afa2da8c.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 11

Not sure where to put this one but I like the idea.

Edited by WiseGirl
Add text
  • Upvote 18
  • Thank You 4

6 hours ago, Howl said:

My senator Ted Cruz is spouting this idiocy (blaming antifa), except he knows it isn't true just as he knows there was no voter fraud.  I can't fathom the depths of moral vacuousness, perfidy, deceit it takes to knowingly lie to Texans and the American people.  I can't convey my level of disgust at this sad excuse for a human being; I can't keep thinking about it or it will consume me. 

It’s so ridiculous - and infuriating! I saw this pop up on my phone and I know I’m preaching to the choir but it’s a good read.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/mashable.com/article/antifa-conspiracies-trump-mob-january-6-capitol-debunk.amp

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

10 hours ago, clueliss said:

Am I the only one who wants VA benefits cut off for military and ex military who participated in the insurrection?  

Start with the court martials, then move on to the benefits.

• Upvote 13

That video was a terrifying look into mass delusion.

Edited by Botkinetti
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

By the way read Seth's thread ?on the speech 45 gave before the storming if the Capitol. It's terrifying. Also how did I miss that 45 paid for that rally?

• Upvote 13

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Rufus, make it so.

I just called the Iowa Supreme Court OPR and left them my name, number, and a brief message that as far as I’m concerned as a future lawyer NO Iowa lawyer who participated in that attempted coup should be allowed to continue practicing in any case. 

• Upvote 16

27 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I've seen a lot of video over the last two days, and this contained a substantial amount that I had not seen yet, that really revealed intent on the part of these vile traitors.

• I Agree 11

6 hours ago, clueliss said:

@WiseGirl is that video of the cop being crushed into the door? Because what disgusts me is these fuckers were all blue lives matter’s all over the place all year long and now they’re shutting the police and trying to hurt them really?

Like Trump repeatedly appointing best ever employees then trampling them when they no longer suit his purposes?

• I Agree 11

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

My brother is an engineer/fire fighter in a large CA city. He said over 50 % of the people he works with supported Trump. When I saw him right after Christmas he told me that he violence was coming. I’m sure the number of police supporters were even higher. Also, in his high end suburban county, support for Trump was very high. 

This is disturbing. Do you know why they support Trump? They seem to be well educated people with good jobs.

• Upvote 4

FBI arrested the Hawaiian Proud Boy

Police departments are flagging officers involved 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 15

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic