IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

If Mrs. Pelosi and the leadership had the intestinal stones Gohmert and his fellow GOP cannons of douche would not be seated.  It's not a new thing - Congress refused to seat traitors just before the civil war.

Given the historical precedent they may be trying to avoid another civil war. You know this bunch would immediately leap on it as an excuse to start up more trouble.

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

Now I'm so confused.  

I thought the PB would support BlueLM because it's not BlackLM.  And also because guns=good.

The more people they alienate the better. 

• I Agree 6

Another lawyer who nuked their career cause the orange fuck 

Cleta Mitchell, a lawyer who assisted President Donald Trump on the January 2 call when Trump pressured Georgia officials to "find" him votes, has resigned from her law firm.

National law firm Foley & Lardner previously said it was "concerned" with Mitchell's involvement in Trump's call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and said the firm wasn't engaged in any legal work challenging the election results. Tuesday, it announced Mitchell was no longer with the firm.

"Cleta Mitchell has informed firm management of her decision to resign from Foley & Lardner effective immediately. Ms. Mitchell concluded that her departure was in the firm's best interests, as well as in her own personal best interests," firm spokesman Dan Farrell said in a statement Tuesday. "We thank her for her contributions to the firm and wish her well."

I’m gonna jump out on a limb and guess she was about to be pushed out the door so she jumped. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

What the hell is he supposed to be?  It's going to be a long day, I just hope to dog they are content to just spend a few hours venting their spleens and looking foolish and then go home without violence.  

• I Agree 10

Re:  Proud MAGA Bois in DC

I can't get the link to work, but love this tweet from Andrew C Laufer, Esq  @lauferlaw

If so much stupidity is centered in one place could it, somehow, cause a quantum singularity of morons crushing intelligence everywhere?

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Dumbass needs to put that shield down. I'm pretty sure Captain America fought AGAINST the nazis.

• Upvote 12

I would hate to have been on this flight:

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 10

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

His nose and mouth are visible. Droplets are spewing. Mask fail.

• Upvote 6

More assholes on a plane:

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 5

45 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Dumbass needs to put that shield down. I'm pretty sure Captain America fought AGAINST the nazis.

To be fair, that’s not Cap.

That’s a Pepe the Frog superhero wannabe, with a fake, faux vibranium aluminium shield. *Ribbit*

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

I guess they didn't pay attention to the fact that there is a ban on indoor dining in DC. Also, many businesses don't want be be in the middle of the potential violence, so they closed and boarded up.

• Upvote 7

Snippets from the klan rally:

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I hope they all get arrested. The DC jail is not a fun place.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

The 69th Keyboard Warriors Battalion is in full swing. 

Online forums popular with conservatives and far-right activists have been filled in recent days with threats and expectations of violence ahead of a planned protest in Washington on Wednesday to coincide with congressional certification of the election.

On Twitter, QAnon-related accounts posted conspiracy theories alleging that Black Lives Matter and antifa activists were going to kill supporters of President Donald Trump at the protest and suggested that protesters arm themselves Wednesday, calling it "Independence Day."

Threats have also been posted to Parler, a Twitter alternative favored by conservatives and users who have been banned from larger platforms for hate speech, misinformation or other policy violations. Thousands of posts included hashtags associated with a second civil war.

On TheDonald, a far-right message board that formed after its community was banned from Reddit, moderators were promoting some calls for violence.

I hope these butthurt idiots soon have the pleasure of law enforcement showing up at their home or employment to discuss their threats. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

The 69th Keyboard Warriors Battalion is in full swing. 

I hope these butthurt idiots soon have the pleasure of law enforcement showing up at their home or employment to discuss their threats. 

They seem to be supporting "blue lives" by giving law enforcement plenty of work to do.

These people are all unAmerican traitors and should be treated as such, IMO.

• Upvote 8

Every one of these assholes who are breaking into the US Capitol needs to be arrested.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Every one of these assholes who are breaking into the US Capitol needs to be arrested.

I agree. That must be terrifying for anyone there innocently.

• I Agree 9

Here's an idiot that's gonna have a date with 18 U.S. Code § 641.

I hope this fuckstick gets the book thrown at him

• Upvote 11

9 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Here's an idiot that's gonna have a date with 18 U.S. Code § 641.

I hope this fuckstick gets the book thrown at him

I'm surprised he's not urinating on it. :roll:

• I Agree 7