IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

13 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Shut up original Cathy from the old Flowers in the Attic and replaceable Buffy.

As if I needed one more reason to avoid the Buffy movie...

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

He should request Trump's Twitter reinstatement be retroactive.

So he can, ya know, see what Trump tweeted since being twitterbanned.

/sarcasm

/surrealism

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

One hate group hates another hate group.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Pillow guy faces oppression:   

Choices and consequences.

Aside: His pillows are overpriced crap anyway. Thankfully he never got any of my money. I did, however, check them out on a BB&Y visit. They felt like somebody tore or cut cheap foam into sort-of blocks then stuffed a bunch of those into a pillow casing.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, apple1 said:

Choices and consequences.

Aside: His pillows are overpriced crap anyway. Thankfully he never got any of my money. I did, however, check them out on a BB&Y visit. They felt like somebody tore or cut cheap foam into sort-of blocks then stuffed a bunch of those into a pillow casing.

Unfortunately, I did buy one of these pillows a couple of years ago.  And that's exactly what it is.  It's chunks of memory foam stuffed into a pillow case.  I got it home and tried resting on it but it was terrible and I ended up taking it back to the store for a refund.  I don't understand how people are still buying these.

• Upvote 10

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

If you're on Parler Russia has all your info now 

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01/18/parler-hosted-in-russia.html

Maybe Russia will use that info to invite all those people to move there. I'm sure they've got large empty-ish areas where they could set up homesteads, and their hero Trump might well end up living there, too!

Come on Russia, make it happen! You can have all these crazy peeps, and if you dangle Trump in front of them they'll follow him off a cliff. Win/win for everyone.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Maybe Russia will use that info to invite all those people to move there. I'm sure they've got large empty-ish areas where they could set up homesteads, and their hero Trump might well end up living there, too!

Come on Russia, make it happen! You can have all these crazy peeps, and if you dangle Trump in front of them they'll follow him off a cliff. Win/win for everyone.

The biggest problem I see with that is I don't see the Trump supporters being smart enough to learn to speak Russian. Remember, they're the first ones who complain when anyone speaks any language other than English here in the US.

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

The biggest problem I see with that is I don't see the Trump supporters being smart enough to learn to speak Russian. Remember, they're the first ones who complain when anyone speaks any language other than English here in the US.

And most of his supporters barely speak English.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

her own party peeps were racist towards her and she's still okay with the Nazis. 

Wow.

It's very clear to me, and I don't get how it's not clear to these people. If the nazis are on your side, you're on the wrong side. If you are supported largely by nazis, you're on the wrong side. If you agree with the nazis more than you disagree with them, you are not only on the wrong side, you might actually be a nazi!

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

Since the inauguration , here are a couple more posts from my one Apostolic Trump supporting cousin .  

Spoiler

135910677_2729909790554369_8406542967082

Spoiler

117947470_658013184922319_22098264690432

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Marmion said:

Since the inauguration , here are a couple more posts from my one Apostolic Trump supporting cousin .  

Hide contents

135910677_2729909790554369_8406542967082

Hide contents

117947470_658013184922319_22098264690432

I’ve seen some form of both of these from a couple of my lost in the fog relatives today. I  want to answer, “I am!”, but I don’t think they’d be amused considering we’re praying for different things... one of them being I’m thanking god they’re only a small segment of my family. 

One of them (and probably all) seems to be in full support of forming a Patriot Party, and another “never liked Garth Brooks anyway”. Yay! Go ahead and split the Republican Party, and I don’t think Garth gives a shit. ? 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

... and another “never liked Garth Brooks anyway”. Yay! Go ahead and split the Republican Party, and I don’t think Garth gives a shit. ? 

(Garth fans in this household, and I have a sister who is REALLY a Garth fan.) As far back as I can remember, Garth has been a Democrat. He never tried to hide it or to say otherwise.

• Upvote 9

8 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I’ve seen some form of both of these from a couple of my lost in the fog relatives today. I  want to answer, “I am!”, but I don’t think they’d be amused considering we’re praying for different things... one of them being I’m thanking god they’re only a small segment of my family. 

One of them (and probably all) seems to be in full support of forming a Patriot Party, and another “never liked Garth Brooks anyway”. Yay! Go ahead and split the Republican Party, and I don’t think Garth gives a shit. ? 

Yes, please go ahead and form the Patriot party. It'll split the Republican party and no one from the Patriot party would ever get elected. These idiots could do with reading up on history (among other things like the actual Constitution and law) but parties other then R and D never get anywhere. If Teddy Roosevelt who actually was loved by people and did a lot of good during his presidency couldn't get it done it can't be done. Had he thrown his support behind Taft Democratic Wilson never would have been elected. On second thought that could really work for us. 

• Upvote 7

My cousin is ranting about how Biden has already raised gas prices and is putting thousands of people out of work by ending the border wall and pipeline. She deleted a comment pointing out all the people out of work because Trump mishandled a pandemic. 

• Upvote 12
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1

Funny,  I assumed gas prices went (back) up because more people are back at work, traveling (sigh), and therefore demand for fuel has gone up which then drives up fuel/gas prices.  They were low, not because of Trump - but because massive amounts of the world economy shut down all at once and at one point there were ships filled with oil at ports unable to unload because there wasn't anywhere to store the stuff.  But, you know, blame the new administration and random things (like the wall). 

• Upvote 15

21 hours ago, smittykins said:

Posted by one of my FB friends:

3DE6E232-AAF5-4F29-AC5B-9C427DB9E0A7.jpeg

You know it can't be real because there's a comma. If it were really him it'd be like:
SLEEPY Joe you know I won HUGE like no one ever before. You are a LOSER and BAD things are coming. STAY TUNED! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12