IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

41 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Here's an idiot that's gonna have a date with 18 U.S. Code § 641.

I hope this fuckstick gets the book thrown at him

Is this real life? I swear it feels like a movie. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

My now former Representative called out Iowa Republicans who supported this horseshit from the terrorist in chief.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

I would love to ram that podium up his ass sideways.

• I Agree 10

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Every inch of that building needs a deep cleaning

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

Trumper finds proof of a conspiracy involving NPR and time travel.

image.png.a42cc6fa5246694039953afed69d7de3.png

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

The fool that posed in Pelosi's office has been identified as a guy from Arkansas.  He says that he was just going into the building and that the doors were open.  He blames the police for escalating the violence.  He claims that they were peaceful (!) and weren't doing anything wrong.  

You were trespassing, you fool.  And some of your brethren brought in guns and zip ties.  There was a gallows outside.  What were you planning to do?  Handcuff someone and hang them?

I hope the police pick him up soon.

• I Agree 5
  • Thank You 10

So after yesterday I decided to check up on the fb friend and former neighbour who had been posting anti-Democrat stuff prior to the election. In November he was quiet, then a bunch of Christmas posts and other random memes. In Dec he appeared to have licked his wounds enough and returned to being a douche:

1FDCCFE2-C9CA-4179-A466-0D4A17FA6976.jpeg

Then yesterday, first he continued his trash human being status and posted this:

51FD56AA-28EC-4008-A1CF-23F6CA6B2B36.jpeg

Before acknowledging his side is shit but acting as though there are “equal” problems.

0A897958-9448-4EFB-8050-11FB854C64C9.jpeg

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is Clarence Thomas as crazy as his wife?

He’s just quieter about it. She’s the loudmouth. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s just quieter about it. She’s the loudmouth. 

Most definitely.  He holds the exact same views but keeps them quiet because job.  If he disagreed with her, he would tell her to STFU.  

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Dang. I knew he was Kirk Cameron-level, I didn't realize he was that far gone.

• Upvote 8

This is on different sites today but I'm posting in case anyone has missed it.  Kevin Sorbo has been claiming that the terrorists were ANTIFA.  Lucy Lawless sets him straight on Twitter:

616552291_Screenshot(2878).png.a25e40c521fcc4d6cc6ae5bbb4a9959f.png770562144_Screenshot(2879).png.bee856fb7e3ddf8a0eaab7162068ddf5.png

• Upvote 17

6 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/post-trump-jobs-national-security-456180

Ex Trumpsters have the sad because it turns out that working in child separation or aiding and abetting a mad dictator is not a great career move.

For political appointees, yes, they should expect this and I don’t have much sympathy for them.  However, most civil servants aren’t political appointees and have a job to do no matter who the president is. Most also don’t have the luxury of up and quitting, potentially incurring a break in service and jeopardizing their retirement benefits. 

For sure, if someone is a vocal Trump supporter, then they should expect doors being slammed in their face. But simply working in a particular admin doesn’t automatically mean someone shouldn’t be considered for employment. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

I expect the people having trouble were all or almost all political appointees.  The actual Civil Service employees are not likely out looking for jobs right now unless they think they absolutely can not work under a new administration which is likely not a lot.  You generally don't go into Civil Service if you think you're going to quit if your party isn't in officee.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2