IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Why wouldn't they just make reservations at another hotel?

Because nobody else wants them either.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Because common sense is not common among the far right nutjobs.

Also, the hotel in question is one of the most reasonably priced hotels in the heart of the action  in DC. I doubt the boys in question can afford to stay at their lord and master's overpriced property on Pennsylvania Avenue.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Because they love feeling persecuted. It fires them up and let’s them threaten and accuse and feeds into their shared delusions.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

Of course local, state, and Federal fuzz knew about this guy before

Sixteen months before Anthony Quinn Warner's RV exploded in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning, officers visited his Tennessee home after his girlfriend reported he was making bombs in the vehicle, according to documents obtained by The Tennessean, part of the USA TODAY Network.

It doesn't appear, however, that actions were taken to stop Warner, who, on Friday, blew up a city block, killing himself, injuring three others, causing massive destruction to 41 downtown buildings and crippling telecommunication systems throughout the Southeast over the weekend.

In the aftermath of the explosion, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Warner was "not on our radar" prior to the bombing. But a Metro Nashville Police Department report from August 2019 shows that local and federal authorities were aware of alleged threats he had made.

On Aug. 21, 2019, Warner's girlfriend told Nashville police that Warner "was building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence," the MNPD report states. Nashville police forwarded the information to the FBI.

If he was anything other than a while male BT he would have been on every radar screen in the US. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Because that wouldn't garner public attention, TV airtime, news articles, and give them something to cry "persecution" about. Making a huge stink about it, threatening lawsuits, and setting up tents in highly visible public areas will give them the attention they want, however. 

• Upvote 12

An interesting take from  newspaper message board:https://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1390519

At the moment, POTUS is sitting on a stack of Trump cards that he's just waiting to unleash… a royal flush!
He has court cases that will go to the Supreme Court and thanks to the Texas case, he's now aware how to file them properly… under article 3 not 2… so the SCOTUS will be forced to listen…
He now has the DNI report.
Barr stepped down and can now be a witness… he did his job.
Durham is special counsel and can prosecute, in any state…
He’s letting civil, criminal and federal courts fail to handle the situation properly… so he can use military tribunals.
He has ALL the data from the NSA, the Kraken supercomputer, the Alice supercomputer and likely many more computers, unknown to us…
He has the dueling electors from 7 state legislatures.
He has VP Pence, as the final arbiter of which ballots to accept…
He has the Insurrection Act, the NDAA, the national emergency, the 14th amendment, the 2018 executive order, the 2017 very first EO, the Patriot Act, the FISA warrants, the Declassification of everything, people swearing affidavits by the 1000s.
He has all the statistical data being analyzed… along with the videos, emails, phone calls and bank transfer statements… showing the coordination of the coup d'etat.
He has RICO and he has the crimes against humanity videos.
Wikileaks just dropped extensive information and Assange will be pardoned.
Assange can then openly discuss the murder of Seth Rich….
Now that the governors and secretary of states certified and Biden accepted… they each committed and knowingly agreed to acts of Treason…
Solar Winds was literally just raided and Dominion is closing down, as well.
He has the CIA servers, used to change dominion machine votes from Trump to Biden… and he will soon have access to the actual machines, themselves….
He baited the Deep State into staying in DC, so they can be arrested.
Biden hasn’t accepted any transition money and Harris has still not given up her seat on the senate…
The military has infiltrated Antifa and BLM.
He has all their financial records.
He knows which politicians took Chinese and Soros money… both Republican and Demorat…
He positioned Christopher Miller as secretary of defense and Ezra-Cohen Watnick as assistant secretary of defense.
He literally just wrote an executive order, regarding the military line of succession.
Many suspect Watnick to be __
He is defunding the CIA.
He just replaced Kissinger & Allbright on the National Security Advisory Board… with men loyal to him.
The military has been flying planes, far more than usual, all over the country.
The Navy just parked mega fleets on both coasts.
The 82nd Airborne is preparing for an operation… which is the same group that General Flynn & AG Donoghue were enlisted.
Pieces are finally falling into place.
POTUS has it all!
He is just laying out the pieces and building the narrative.
He knows he won and they commited Treason! He set a trap and they walked right in, without hesitation.
He gave the Deep State the chance to come clean and try to fix things.
They chose Treason!
They will all hang, as the result.
Patriots in control!
Nothing can stop what's coming.”.scheming (copied from an anonymous source)

• Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 8
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, eport said:

The Navy just parked mega fleets on both coasts.

I have no idea why that makes me laugh so much, but it does. 

4 hours ago, eport said:

He has court cases that will go to the Supreme Court and thanks to the Texas case, he's now aware how to file them properly… under article 3 not 2… so the SCOTUS will be forced to listen…

You might think that competent lawyers would have managed that the first time. But no, it was all part of The Plan!  It is just intended to look like incompetent fumbling to lull the Deep State (you know, all three branches of government, all courts, the media, everyone who voted for Biden) into a false sense of security!

4 hours ago, eport said:

The 82nd Airborne is preparing for an operation… which is the same group that General Flynn & AG Donoghue were enlisted.

And quite seriously if they attempt a coup and are led by those two then that will be treason. I suspect whoever is currently in charge there is not going that way.

4 hours ago, eport said:

At the moment, POTUS is sitting on a stack of Trump cards that he's just waiting to unleash… a royal flush!

Down the drain you go Donnie. 

They really do think he's a lot smarter than he is, in the face of all available evidence. 

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

It just looks like he's golfing.

That's what you're supposed to think. That golf club is actually a secret transmitter, and he's sending super confidential instructions to the anti-Deep State (who receive it via the totally not vaccine-delivered nor Bill Gates manufactured chip in their brains) using only the power of his swing!! There are also covert messages being transmitted by the number of practice swings, which club, how far he hits it and whether he connects at all.

"Black groundhog, report in"

"He's using the 5 iron, has had two practice swings, missed the first shot and landed in the lake."

"We attack the 5G towers on Friday. Keep us updated on how many penalty shots for location.. "

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Haha 16

Lin Wood once again shows why he's a fornicating disgrace to the profession

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood ramped up the crazy on Wednesday night by suggesting Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was somehow involved in Justice Antonin Scalia’s death and part of a child-sex cult.

Wood, alongside on-again-off-again Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, has been at the forefront of President Donald Trump’s hopeless attempt to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s decisive victory in the Nov. 3 election. Besides filing a slew of conspiratorial lawsuits alleging election fraud that have been laughed out of court, Wood has urged Georgian Republicans not to vote in next week’s pivotal Senate runoffs because of his belief that the election will be “rigged” and has filed an emergency petition with the Supreme Court to halt the Jan. 5 election.

The QAnon-peddling attorney took things to a whole new level on Wednesday night, however, when he decided to take to Twitter and toss out a series of dangerously unhinged accusations.

After painting Roberts as a murderous pedophile, the far-right attorney went further down the QAnon rabbit hole by bringing up deceased sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, suggesting the chief justice was mixed up in trafficking children and apparently hinting that he may have had Epstein killed.

Do yourself a favor Wood.  Fornicating retire already. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Parler responses to Perdue quarantining. 

It's really disgusting they try to twist it to someone deliberately infecting them rather than realize it's their own selfish behavior snagging them.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

That's pretty much the Republican mindset in a nutshell.  Even before fuck face came along everything bad that happened over the past 40 years is never their fault and anything good that happened was because of something they said or did.  The latest thing Branch Trumpvidians are doing now is claiming that fuck face accomplished so much while people were being mean to him.

And with Republicans it's pretty much impossible for me to whip up any sympathy when they get sick because it was largely an own goal.  They didn't want to do what was needed back in fucking March and April so now we're still dealing with this pandemic in to 2021.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Facepalm

Prior to filing his reply, Gohmert and the plaintiffs requested an hour delay and cited their counsel encountering "numerous technical incompatibilities in the software versions between Google Docs and Microsoft Word resulting in editing difficulties and text problems."

Here's part of the actual document they filed. 

toocheaptouseword.thumb.jpg.7f9b4b566a34b1d7ea5296a1a35ba9bb.jpg

If I was the judge my response would have been guys, you can afford Microsoft Office that comes with Word so you need to be using that instead.  Along with a politely worded equivalent of fuck you.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

I think it takes longer to compose that bit of crap than to copy/paste from one file to another. But of course I am no lawyer.

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

I think it takes longer to compose that bit of crap than to copy/paste from one file to another. But of course I am no lawyer.

Often copying / pasting from one application to another is possible but doesn’t always come across cleanly.  A lot of times if I’m copying and pasting from one application to another I paste it as plain text just to avoid the headaches.  In law school if I had requested a delay due to issues like this they would’ve told me to go to hell. 

Meanwhile over in Parler land

I hope the FBI and Secret Service are all watching Parler. What would really be awesome is if it turned out that Parler was a giant FBI honey pot to ensnare reich wing terrorists. 

• Upvote 12

Just now, AmazonGrace said:

If Mrs. Pelosi and the leadership had the intestinal stones Gohmert and his fellow GOP cannons of douche would not be seated.  It's not a new thing - Congress refused to seat traitors just before the civil war.

• I Agree 6

Proud Boys showing how stupid they actually are.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Proud Boys showing how stupid they actually are.

Now I'm so confused.  

I thought the PB would support BlueLM because it's not BlackLM.  And also because guns=good.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, church_of_dog said:

Now I'm so confused.  

I thought the PB would support BlueLM because it's not BlackLM.  And also because guns=good.

There is only one color the PB are interested in: lily white. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

43 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Now I'm so confused.  

They only like the blue when they’re oppressing people they don’t like. They only like the blue when said blue are brutalizing and/or doing extrajudicial killings of people they don’t like.  That all changes when you have law enforcement that works against Kluxers like proud boys and Kluxer adjacent.  

• I Agree 8
  • Thank You 2

On 12/29/2020 at 1:38 AM, Ozlsn said:

It's... Not very good. I mean, his head looks wonky, and I think he's about to shoot the eagle to stop it swooping him.

And they painted Obama's hands,with his long fingers, instead of Trump's tiny hands.

• Upvote 2