IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

My brain cramped just reading that someone still thinks there's NEW elections in January.  Like - what the heck is wrong with people? 

Well, there IS an election in January -- the Georgia Senate runoff election -- and we've seen some folks say they will be voting for Trump in that election!  To which I say, yes!  please do that!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

Newsmax is now referring to Joe Biden as president-elect.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

15 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

They seriously pimped their golf cart?!

Oh yes. The BTs in lots of the active adult communities love to do that. These pictures are from The Villages in Florida.

image.png.d04894752ea623b5ae061a467a380b37.png

Spoiler

image.png.a12f30f5e56c9e35dc3e8d80fce963a7.png

image.png.48c33d0ce2a788e0a8802207b54d406e.png

image.png.2c64212641b0d260492c2ec388419f1e.png

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 9

Some of the Trump faithful placed bets on the outcome of the election and are now upset that they've lost their money.

EDITED TO ADD: This is a parody, but there are disgruntled gamblers screeching about this.

Spoiler

Edited by Cartmann99
Clarity
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 3

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 13

9 hours ago, Howl said:

Thanks, @47of74, I hadn't seen this.  Stewart Rhodes/Oath Keepers describes itself as a "non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders"   The non-partisan is a joke; they are fascists and worse.  And holey schmoley this should scare the crap out of everyone.  

People with specific military training are much, much scarier/terrifying  than the Meal Team Six/Semper Pie yahoos, because they are trained in carrying out organized operations and might be trained as, for example, a sniper or know how to make bombs. 

An Oath Keeper or fellow traveler in a police department might be able to provide cover for an operation/allow perpetrators to escape. I hope the FBI is crawling so far up their butts they know what these guys had for breakfast. 

Also, this language: ..."if Trump fails to deliver the goods"...Are there some elements who are turning on Trump because he's revealed as a weak and a loser?  

I took a minute to visit the Oath Keepers web site.  You have to sign up and  pay a membership fee to access their forum, they have Donate boxes as the first thing at the top of their home page and a merch section.  Even if you don't fit into their membership eligibility, you can be an ASSOCIATE member and do volunteer shit...and pay money! That tells me this is a big money making operation. 

Also, Stewart Rhodes is never going to endanger himself legally or physically, but I'm sure he doesn't mind if the rank and file die or go to prison and Oath Keepers won't help with legal fees. 

I am seriously starting to think this is going to be "a tale full of sound and fury, told by an idiot - signifying nothing." With the exception of there being more than one idiot.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh yes. The BTs in lots of the active adult communities love to do that. These pictures are from The Villages in Florida.

Reveal hidden contents

On the positive side at least they're driving very slow moving vehicles.

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Can we please just make Florida Trumplandia, with apologies to Free Jinger Floridians? They could make Mar a Lago the Presidential mansion, they don't believe in global warming, so rising sea levels will be fake news, they get hurricanes, so the US can lob paper towels at them instead of giving them aid, they don't want to wear masks, and because Florida man already lives there. I'm not sure how Trump will feel about the Cubans who live there, but we could even offer to move anyone who wants to move out and let those who want Trump as their exalted leader to move there.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

29 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Can we please just make Florida Trumplandia, with apologies to Free Jinger Floridians? They could make Mar a Lago the Presidential mansion, they don't believe in global warming, so rising sea levels will be fake news, they get hurricanes, so the US can lob paper towels at them instead of giving them aid, they don't want to wear masks, and because Florida man already lives there. I'm not sure how Trump will feel about the Cubans who live there, but we could even offer to move anyone who wants to move out and let those who want Trump as their exalted leader to move there.

Things like this make me wish we could just saw off Florida like Bugs Bunny did. Course South America might not want it. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Things like this make me wish we could just saw off Florida like Bugs Bunny did. Course South America might not want it. 

Spoiler

Looney Tunes Florida GIF

Edited by Coconut Flan
Animated gif spoiler.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

15 hours ago, clueliss said:

My brain cramped just reading that someone still thinks there's NEW elections in January.  Like - what the heck is wrong with people? 

If at first you don't secede you try and try again

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 12
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

with apologies to Free Jinger Floridians?

We would need a plan to evacuate and save all FJers before we build that wall to keep the BTs in.

We're gonna need bigger ferrets.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 3

Trump still has hope.

Robertson, who appears to be deflated, defeated, and roughly 124 years old, said, “Ladies and gentlemen, the thing we want to realize, if somewhere along the way, there is some kind of an indictment against Joe Biden, the electors have a perfect right, or at least Congress has a perfect right, not to certify the electors, and to go with other electors or to go with the sitting vice president or do a number of things, instead of certifying, so the game isn’t over yet. If the President-elect was involved at all with that, and if that probe will be expanded to include him, it is highly unlikely that Congress is going to certify those electors and put him into office, so, yeah. We’ll see what happens, okay.”

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/12/pat-robertson-prays-joe-biden-indicted

Edit: the quote was from hillreporter.

• WTF 7
  • Thank You 3

4 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Hey, if it means we get to watching get thrown out I'm all for it. Followed by him being arrested for his many crimes along with trespassing. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 6

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is fucking disgusting:

We appear to be seeing a folie à million.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

56 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Is that the same loon who handcuffed herself to Twitter doors and absolutely nobody at Twitter cared? She got out of there when  she had to pee herself or something.

I guess if Trump stayed at the WH Biden would just let him keep presidenting huh.  

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is that the same loon who handcuffed herself to Twitter doors and absolutely nobody at Twitter cared? She got out of there when  she had to pee herself or something.

You have a good memory.

• Upvote 10

I'm on some heavy painkillers but one thing from reading this is jumping out at me, where the hell did all these irrational, delusional people come from? How are there so many of them?

• Upvote 11

On 12/15/2020 at 9:46 AM, Howl said:

Thanks, @47of74, I hadn't seen this.  Stewart Rhodes/Oath Keepers describes itself as a "non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders"   The non-partisan is a joke; they are fascists and worse.  And holey schmoley this should scare the crap out of everyone.  

People with specific military training are much, much scarier/terrifying  than the Meal Team Six/Semper Pie yahoos, because they are trained in carrying out organized operations and might be trained as, for example, a sniper or know how to make bombs. 

One of my co-workers is an airsoft guy - he goes out often to these events where they all play army and shoot each other with BB guns and such. He's on the liberal end, but he says most of the others into that are definitely not, and many of them are former military, so I wouldn't be surprised if many of them are members of these organizations, too.

That means they're not only military trained, they are actively keeping up their training and have plenty of paramilitary gear around. It would take nothing for these guys to switch out their airsoft rifles for the real ones most of them also own.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:16 PM, Audrey2 said:

On 12/16/2020 at 11:08 AM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

We would need a plan to evacuate and save all FJers before we build that wall to keep the BTs in.

We're gonna need bigger ferrets.

I'm only OK with that if we find a way to exempt Walt Disney World (OK, Universal Studios too... they can have Sea World and that Holy Land park thing) from Trumplandia. Maybe all of Orlando so we can have the airport there? Like it's own little island within the state.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

On 12/16/2020 at 3:04 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

This is fucking disgusting:

Update on that stick of fuck down in Houston. 

Mark Aguirre, 63, was expected to make his first court appearance in Harris County. Instead, attorney Terry Yates said Aguirre has Covid-19, and brought his test results to the court. 

Yates said Aguirre "wasn't doing well" when they spoke last night. 

The judge requested that they try again Friday and asked if Aguirre can appear via Zoom.

Yates said they would try, but that Aguirre doesn't have a phone and he's not sure if he has a laptop.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yates said they would try, but that Aguirre doesn't have a phone and he's not sure if he has a laptop.

Um, can't the attorney drop off a cell phone (to use as a hotspot) and a laptop or chromebook? He could leave them at the asshole's front door like Door Dash. Maybe he could leave some soup too,

• Upvote 7