IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

I think the military is going to help him out, absolutely. 

In the most literal sense.  They will help him OUT.

I can only hope.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

I know when I’m advocating for the overthrow of democracy I think of a sedan or ATV rather than a coupe. But you know go ahead and show the world you don’t believe in definitions or proofreading.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9

It's a coupe coup! I will no longer take any right wing protest seriously until they all do up their cars like this. 

The mooning, kilted, proud boys have now set a bar for ridiculous that I expect to see met. 

image.png.02c345b4ba98792d193f09ae31157fbc.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

7 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

It's a coupe coup! I will no longer take any right wing protest seriously until they all do up their cars like this. 

The mooning, kilted, proud boys have now set a bar for ridiculous that I expect to see met. 

It's like Rip Taylor came back reincarnated as a car...and he brought Betsy Ross back to be his stylist.

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 12/12/2020 at 11:05 AM, fraurosena said:

losing all those nice federal funds keeping them afloat if they actually went through with it.

This is so important and that none of those latter day secessionists acknowledge it infuriates me.  

Some states (mine, NY, California, Pennsylvania, and others) pay billions more into the federal coffers than we ever see back.  Others (Mississippi, SC, Alabama, Kentucky, and others) get billions more than they put in.  

I'm not complaining about my tax dollars, a rising tide raises all boats as it were.  But ffs at least acknowledge that you aren't self supporting when rallying people to split from the hand that feeds them.

It's like when I was 6 and ran away from home with a doll, my favorite shiny rock, several pink barrettes, some M&Ms, and a packet of Kool-Aid (the plan was to become self supporting with a Kool-Aid stand.  I didn't know one needed to add sugar, so I doubt my business would have taken off.)  

My mom gently explained to me that the doll, rock, and barrettes were indeed mine to keep no matter where I should live, but the Kool-Aid and M&Ms came from the pantry which was food provided to people who live in our home and how I couldn't start a business unless I paid for the resources or they were provided by a venture capitalist.  And she also explained that my allowance wouldn't continue should I choose to leave, which outraged me.

But I was six, what's the R's excuse?

• Upvote 13
  • Love 6

What does it say about me when the first thing I associate with coupe is not a car?

image.png.99a61f1bafa7c160689de7326198d0c4.png

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

What does it say about me when the first thing I associate with coupe is not a car?

image.png.99a61f1bafa7c160689de7326198d0c4.png

I want one (or both) of those! I can get behind those filled coupes!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Maybe, since Trump is very Mussolini-ish, it's a Duce Coupe!

ETA: yeah, I know that's not how it's pronounced, but I couldn't resist.

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Maybe, since Trump is very Mussolini-ish, it's a Duce Coupe!

I've got all their albums!  Pair that up with "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena" and we're really rocking!"

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, Flossie said:

I've got all their albums!  Pair that up with "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena" and we're really rocking!"

I saw them with Chicago in 1989; I wish I had been old enough to see them when they toured together in ‘75.  “Wishing You Were Here”(with 3 of The Beach Boys singing backup)is one of my favorites.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 5

I hope proper government officials are taking note of this;

Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes called upon President Donald Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and declare martial law to prevent Joe Biden from being sworn in as the next president of the United States at a Saturday rally on Washington, DC’s National Mall.

Stewart said that if Trump fails to deliver the goods, he and his organization will “have to do it ourselves later” in a “bloody war.” He also demanded that Trump pardon Wikileaks founder Julian Assange so that Assange can expose the “traitors” who rigged the 2020 election:

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 9
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

I saw them with Chicago in 1989; I wish I had been old enough to see them when they toured together in ‘75.  “Wishing You Were Here”(with 3 of The Beach Boys singing backup)is one of my favorites.

I knew I liked you!! My favorite Chicago song is:

Such talent...

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

“25 or 6 to 4” is my ringtone(and was also my ringback tone until Verizon discontinued them at the end of October).

• Love 4

15 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

They seriously pimped their golf cart?!

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Folks, the future is bleak.

Oh good, we've got a timeline we can compare predictions to. This should be fun...

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

My cousin says the fight isn’t over. Trump still has several paths to victory. She fully expects there to be a new election in January and Trump will win that one.  I can’t wait to see what she claims when no new election happens. 

• Upvote 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4

My brain cramped just reading that someone still thinks there's NEW elections in January.  Like - what the heck is wrong with people? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes called upon President Donald Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and declare martial law...if Trump fails to deliver the goods, he and his organization will “have to do it ourselves later” in a “bloody war.” 

Thanks, @47of74, I hadn't seen this.  Stewart Rhodes/Oath Keepers describes itself as a "non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders"   The non-partisan is a joke; they are fascists and worse.  And holey schmoley this should scare the crap out of everyone.  

People with specific military training are much, much scarier/terrifying  than the Meal Team Six/Semper Pie yahoos, because they are trained in carrying out organized operations and might be trained as, for example, a sniper or know how to make bombs. 

An Oath Keeper or fellow traveler in a police department might be able to provide cover for an operation/allow perpetrators to escape. I hope the FBI is crawling so far up their butts they know what these guys had for breakfast. 

Also, this language: ..."if Trump fails to deliver the goods"...Are there some elements who are turning on Trump because he's revealed as a weak and a loser?  

I took a minute to visit the Oath Keepers web site.  You have to sign up and  pay a membership fee to access their forum, they have Donate boxes as the first thing at the top of their home page and a merch section.  Even if you don't fit into their membership eligibility, you can be an ASSOCIATE member and do volunteer shit...and pay money! That tells me this is a big money making operation. 

Also, Stewart Rhodes is never going to endanger himself legally or physically, but I'm sure he doesn't mind if the rank and file die or go to prison and Oath Keepers won't help with legal fees. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Folks, the future is bleak.

I'm sorry, why is he delaying our surrender to China until the end of the first quarter?  Wouldn't it be easier to surrender now and let them do all the heavy lifting?  Clearly Biden's project manager for America's destruction needs to take another look at the task schedule.

Fuck Biden - he can't even launch insurrection properly.  Must be distracted by all that crime boss stuff. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Thanks, @47of74, I hadn't seen this.  Stewart Rhodes/Oath Keepers describes itself as a "non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders"   The non-partisan is a joke; they are fascists and worse.  And holey schmoley this should scare the crap out of everyone.  

People with specific military training are much, much scarier/terrifying  than the Meal Team Six/Semper Pie yahoos, because they are trained in carrying out organized operations and might be trained as, for example, a sniper or know how to make bombs. 

An Oath Keeper or fellow traveler in a police department might be able to provide cover for an operation/allow perpetrators to escape. I hope the FBI is crawling so far up their butts they know what these guys had for breakfast. 

Also, this language: ..."if Trump fails to deliver the goods"...Are there some elements who are turning on Trump because he's revealed as a weak and a loser?  

I took a minute to visit the Oath Keepers web site.  You have to sign up and  pay a membership fee to access their forum, they have Donate boxes as the first thing at the top of their home page and a merch section.  Even if you don't fit into their membership eligibility, you can be an ASSOCIATE member and do volunteer shit...and pay money! That tells me this is a big money making operation. 

Also, Stewart Rhodes is never going to endanger himself legally or physically, but I'm sure he doesn't mind if the rank and file die or go to prison and Oath Keepers won't help with legal fees. 

Great podcast on the Oathkeepers from The Dollop.   Gareth and Dave are the best.

It went from zero to douchebag really fast.
–Dave Anthony

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

Lady Lydia of the Homeliving blog has gone full conspiracy theorist after the election. She used to be all about " ladies, please don't follow the news, it will mess up your sweet little feminine brain, look at this flower-patterned teacup instead," but after Trump lost the election she's been posting lots of links to  fringe Trumpian websites that think Fox anchors are RINOS and Tucker Carlson is too moderate.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

16 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Lady Lydia of the Homeliving blog has gone full conspiracy theorist after the election. She used to be all about " ladies, please don't follow the news, it will mess up your sweet little feminine brain, look at this flower-patterned teacup instead," but after Trump lost the election she's been posting lots of links to  fringe Trumpian websites that think Fox anchors are RINOS and Tucker Carlson is too moderate.

I'm guessing someone at her church turned her onto this crap. Either that or Facebook.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2