IGNORED

Jinjer 54: Three Month Countdown to Evangeline's Arrival on November 22

Coconut Flan

On 11/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, raayx01 said:

I would yank that pen out of his slimey hand and throw it overboard and hopefully he dives in after it.

Oh come now; surely you don’t want the great intellectual, Baaaaaaabe, to get his perfectly coiffed hair wet. 
I feel so sorry for Jinger, she had a bit a spark that could have ignited into a creative, free spirit but it was quashed and she’s left trying to be the perfect fill-in-the-blank based on what other people want. What a way to destroy a human being! 

• Upvote 6

On 11/11/2020 at 4:10 PM, raayx01 said:

I would yank that pen out of his slimey hand and throw it overboard and hopefully he dives in after it.

Don't take it out on the pen! Throw Jeremy overboard instead.

Outing myself as a fountain pen lover here ? and I'm sad I was unaware of Fountain Pen Day. But the pen Jeremy posted was ugly. Mine are better.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 14
  • Love 3

I love fountain pens and have been using one since I was six. However my favourite one, the one I use every day cost me 3.50 euro (every time I visit Belgium I pick up another couple just in case I drop or lose mine, which I do!). And I have never felt the need to pose with one in any sort of picture. 

• Upvote 10

On 11/9/2020 at 1:43 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

ITA, Jinger is about as deep as a wadding pool, there is nothing to her Pinterest created, Insta "perfect" life & what ever Jeremy tells her she should like.  

Unfortunately this is true. It's sad because the spark of independence that led to this site being called FreeJinger is gone. It first became apparent with the car coffee. They were in the car by themselves so they were probably married, but Jeremy had a cup of coffee without a top in the car cup holder. Jinger repeatedly expressed concerns and he just waved her off. When the coffee eventually did spill onto her, she just tried to kind of hold it back. She was so embarrassed to have coffee stains on her skirt, but she didn't complain at him, they didnt stop for her change, and he just kind of laughed at her. That scene has always bothered me. Now, he continually manipulates her. Sharing when he is tempted by other women is NOT helpful to a marriage in anyway. It a manipulation tool that let's her know that there are other women out there and if she isn't perfect he will go to one of them. He is a disgusting POS. 

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 18
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, DuggarJudger said:

Sharing when he is tempted by other women is NOT helpful to a marriage in anyway. It a manipulation tool that let's her know that there are other women out there and if she isn't perfect he will go to one of them. He is a disgusting POS. 

Wow, when did this happen? I missed this one. That’s an awful thing to share and definitely manipulative. 

• I Agree 14

1 hour ago, DuggarJudger said:

Unfortunately this is true. It's sad because the spark of independence that led to this site being called FreeJinger is gone. It first became apparent with the car coffee. They were in the car by themselves so they were probably married, but Jeremy had a cup of coffee without a top in the car cup holder. Jinger repeatedly expressed concerns and he just waved her off. When the coffee eventually did spill onto her, she just tried to kind of hold it back. She was so embarrassed to have coffee stains on her skirt, but she didn't complain at him, they didnt stop for her change, and he just kind of laughed at her. That scene has always bothered me. 

That scene was horrible and it gave a glimpse into how Jeremy treats her, all because he was too pig headed to put a lid on a cup. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

Yet the Duggar die hard fans think Jinger is so independent because she moved away and doesn’t wear terrible clothes.  In reality she got away and has done precisely nothing. We never saw her as a pastor’s wife doing anything innovative to help the church community and now she’s got a young family she’s opted out completely. Her role is to simper at Jeremy and pose for endless photo shoots with coffee, donuts or whatever else someone will pay her to pose with. 

• Upvote 16

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Yet the Duggar die hard fans think Jinger is so independent because she moved away and doesn’t wear terrible clothes.  In reality she got away and has done precisely nothing. We never saw her as a pastor’s wife doing anything innovative to help the church community and now she’s got a young family she’s opted out completely. Her role is to simper at Jeremy and pose for endless photo shoots with coffee, donuts or whatever else someone will pay her to pose with. 

Yeah, I think Jeremy came in and acted like he was this humble aspiring pastor to Laredo, TX, and got Jinger to marry him... Then he showed his true colors. Kind of like Derick, in a way. It’s extremely sad that Jeremy sees her as his trophy wife and is obviously after fame. I feel so bad for Jinger. She’s definitely not free, no matter how hard Jeremy tries to act like she is (cause he “lets” her wear pants and moved her to LA). 

• Upvote 11

18 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

I realise there may be a cultural difference here in relation to emoji use, but in Ireland that one means horny...which kinda alters what I think your point was... :laughing-rofl:

I’m Irish and I did not know that. Frantic panic right now about all the times I’ve used that

• Haha 22

2 hours ago, mstee said:

Wow, when did this happen? I missed this one. That’s an awful thing to share and definitely manipulative. 

The fact that he would have the balls to say it knowing the whole world including his in-laws will read it is CRAZY. No hope for the last few Duggar girls left. JB will use every ounce of his being to make sure college grad guys don't come anywhere near them. Yes I realize fundie guys might cheat as well. Look at Josh. I think a Stepen Hammer type fundie might get a check mark because of conservative politics, but that's about it. JB will be looking for dudes more like Austin. I actually predicted Austin would marry a Duggar after that Strict Parent show he was on with his family.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Yet the Duggar die hard fans think Jinger is so independent because she moved away <snip>

I had not known about the coffee incident and sharing thoughts of other women. This is what an abuser does. And if he does it in front of cameras, we know it's worse off camera.

I am now viewing her moving away in a possible new light. One of the first things abusers do is separate their spouses from their families.

I hope we don't need to find new meaning in "Free Jinger."

• Upvote 15
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 5

Just going back to the cruise ship discussion for a moment ... the first cruise to embark in the Caribbean this week (which was meant to prove that cruising is safe and that the protocols put in place will safeguard against the disease) ... has been forced to turn around because of a coronavirus outbreak onboard.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-cases-rise-on-first-cruise-to-resume-sailing-in-caribbean-seadream-1-barbados-covid19/eac20505-84cc-4c52-9c17-8f6c0b455474

Edited by adidas
Typo - cruising not crushing!
  • Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, adidas said:

Just going back to the cruise ship discussion for a moment ... the first cruise to embark in the Caribbean this week (which was meant to prove that cruising is safe and that the protocols put in place will safeguard against the disease) ... has been forced to turn around because of a coronavirus outbreak onboard.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-cases-rise-on-first-cruise-to-resume-sailing-in-caribbean-seadream-1-barbados-covid19/eac20505-84cc-4c52-9c17-8f6c0b455474

Yikes. We had some friends who flew to Australia from CA in early March. They went to Tasmania and hopped a cruise ship to NZ, Fuji with an eventual journey to Tahiti. By this time, Covid was prevalent in that part of the world, and no country would let them into the country. They sailed to HI, and again after many days held offshore, the ship was denied port. Finally they were able to dock in San Diego. I think that they were cruising for 6 weeks. There is no way I’d get on a ship during active Covid.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Yikes. We had some friends who flew to Australia from CA in early March. They went to Tasmania and hopped a cruise ship to NZ, Fuji with an eventual journey to Tahiti. By this time, Covid was prevalent in that part of the world, and no country would let them into the country. They sailed to HI, and again after many days held offshore, the ship was denied port. Finally they were able to dock in San Diego. I think that they were cruising for 6 weeks. There is no way I’d get on a ship during active Covid.

We had friends on that same ship. They were VERY happy and relieved to finally get home!

• Upvote 7

When did Jeremy share that he is tempted by other women? I haven’t seen the episode with the coffee cup without a lid. It seems a very strange thing to share on camera especially for a fundie pastor. 

• Upvote 1

I'm Canadian and have seen the devil emoji used for horniness/sexuality, and for general mischief/bad behaviour.

I wonder is the fountain pen Jeremy uses is a number 15. If so, he really loves to show off his pen15. Then again, having one of these gives him all kinds of status and privilege, so no surprise there.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

On 11/13/2020 at 1:58 PM, SassyPants said:

Was this this the ship trump refused to allow to dock because it would make his COVID numbers go up and make him look bad?  

There is no way I'd get on a cruise ship right now either. 

• I Agree 2

42 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I'm Canadian and have seen the devil emoji used for horniness/sexuality, and for general mischief/bad behaviour.

American here, same.

Jinger is very close to her due date now. I wonder if she will opt to be induced in the next day or so, as she did with Felicity, to avoid having a large baby. No doubt she is cooking to stock up the freezer and cleaning like mad to get her “nest” ready. Will we see Michelle and Jessa rush to be at the hospital or will COVID dictate that only Jeremy is allowed to be with her? Hope all goes well for her. I really don’t get the feeling that she wants loads of children as an ordered life really seems to suit her. 

Only Jeremy will be allowed in the hospital for Jinger's labor and delivery and then he may have to leave until she and the baby are discharged.  That's the policy at most LA hospitals.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

Jinger was out getting her toenails painted! She was wearing a mask, but it still seems stupid right now!

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but with the Pandemic raging, it would be better to stay home.

• I Agree 6

So a not needed shower for a second baby in LA when cases are almost up to record levels.  No doubt the attendees were all or mostly all members of the non-masking wearing indoor congregation.  Smart they are not.

image.png.dbf40bfd199215602b3dbc6ccf3f9b02.png

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

Even if there wasn’t a pandemic, I don’t understand having a second baby shower when your first daughter is two years-old or so and you are having another girl. It’s just a gift grab. It’s not like Jinger is having a boy and needs baby clothes and toys that will clearly denote he is a boy since they wouldn’t want anyone thinking girls and boys can wear the same clothes and play with the same toys.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5

• samurai_sarah locked this topic