IGNORED

Mortons 3: Exclusively on Instagram! (I miss Addie’s blogging)

nelliebelle1197

Alyssa posted one of her girls (the oldest? The youngest? One of the ones that look like her and not so Morton heavy) playing with sorting birds and then posted the Amazon listing and apparently it’s a Montessori approved toy. So that’s interesting. As someone who doesn’t follow Campbell or John does it look like a baby moon?

• Upvote 2

@Noquiver. She looked thin as ever. They look like they are just enjoying a fun romantic vacation. They are doing what we wish on all the kidults: enjoy the first few years together.  Too bad that they are still spouting the same shit.

• Upvote 5

I was just on Facebook and Addie’s headship has been pretty active this month. He did a 30 minute live broadcast of mostly singing which wasn’t for me but his voice sounded better then SexPest Duggar. He posted that Pence “butched” VP-elect Harris after the VP debate. And multiple times called Biden a creep unfit for office. The cognitive dissonance of these people continues to baffle me. His writing style is incredibly difficult to read. It’s all run on sentences with poor word choice and spelling. In short he’s the perfect Morton in law. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

Campbell is pregnant and due in April. It’ll be 2 and a half years of marriage when baby #1 is born. They smashed the previous record held by Dorothy (13 Months). 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

Guess I was wrong about that babymoon.  The picture I saw was in a story but now that I think about it she had her stomach turned away from the camera.  

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Noquiver said:

I was just on Facebook and Addie’s headship has been pretty active this month. He did a 30 minute live broadcast of mostly singing which wasn’t for me but his voice sounded better then SexPest Duggar. He posted that Pence “butched” VP-elect Harris after the VP debate. And multiple times called Biden a creep unfit for office. The cognitive dissonance of these people continues to baffle me. His writing style is incredibly difficult to read. It’s all run on sentences with poor word choice and spelling. In short he’s the perfect Morton in law. 

He's a typical evangelical trumper. He never would have been allowed to marry Adeline if he weren't. They live in their own world of worshiping trump (still don't get how fundies reconcile that with the whole "not serving two masters thing" but not sure I want to understand that either) and following Qanon like dogs after the bacon. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure Campbell is so excited to be pregnant at the same time as her BFF. 

Nothing to see here. I figured it out.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noquiver said:

He posted that Pence “butched” VP-elect Harris after the VP debate. And multiple times called Biden a creep unfit for office. The cognitive dissonance of these people continues to baffle me.

I remember when they had a watch party at the Morton fathership for the debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham ( "Is Creation A Viable Model of Origins?" ) and there was much online gloating about how Ham had totally owned Nye. Did they really watch the same debate as the rest of us?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Nothing to see here. I figured it out.

I should have said her BFF Mariah. Interesting how Mariah basically got pregnant on her honeymoon and Campbell was married over a year and a half before she got pregnant. But they are probably glad it worked out they are pregnant together. I’m sure it will happen again sometime in the future. I secretly hope that Campbell and John used condoms the first year of marriage but she married a Morton. And we know those boys love to procreate ? so probably not.

• Upvote 5

I mean it’s never been clear but Norma also had a few (2? I don’t remember exactly how long) childless years at the beginning of her marriage. So maybe Robert’s girls aren’t as fertile or they have a slightly different plan/idea around family planning. Both Sam and Kressant shared some truly gross memes.  so the democrats are Nazis now in Kress’ world but communists in Sam’s. I’m not surprised that their education is so shitty they don’t see the irony of this but... god they suck so much.  Really proof  in my mind that DJT was just the right grifter at the right time capitalizing on a whole mess that already existed and isn’t going to go away with the end of his presidency. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Noquiver said:

I mean it’s never been clear but Norma also had a few (2? I don’t remember exactly how long) childless years at the beginning of her marriage. So maybe Robert’s girls aren’t as fertile or they have a slightly different plan/idea around family planning. Both Sam and Kressant shared some truly gross memes.  so the democrats are Nazis now in Kress’ world but communists in Sam’s. I’m not surprised that their education is so shitty they don’t see the irony of this but... god they suck so much.  Really proof  in my mind that DJT was just the right grifter at the right time capitalizing on a whole mess that already existed and isn’t going to go away with the end of his presidency. 

Norma said when her youngest was a baby that they wouldn’t be having anymore anytime soon. So it’s pretty obvious to me they are doing something to prevent. Edgar has been married for sometime and his wife hasn’t announced. I don’t think the Roberts kids will have a dozen children like their parents. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

On 11/17/2020 at 2:03 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Campbell is pregnant and due in April. It’ll be 2 and a half years of marriage when baby #1 is born. They smashed the previous record held by Dorothy (13 Months). 

Why am I not surprised that she was flying to another country in the midst of a pandemic while knowing she was pregnant? UGH

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

John posted some stupid shit like "if the lockdown worked the first time why do it again" and "if it didn't work the first time why do it again".

These people really & truly are ignorant morons. 

It's because of people like you, Johnny boy, who refuse to mask up & refuse to stay home. If YOU had done it right the first time, we may not be in this mess. But no, you & your kind had to be all "freedom", "fake", "pandemic". 

Usually I just roll my eyes at these people, but he is on my last freaking nerve. 

I unfollowed all of them. Snark isn't worth the freaking insanity entitled, uneducated, little white boys induce.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

John posted some stupid shit like "if the lockdown worked the first time why do it again" and "if it didn't work the first time why do it again".

These people really & truly are ignorant morons. 

It's because of people like you, Johnny boy, who refuse to mask up & refuse to stay home. If YOU had done it right the first time, we may not be in this mess. But no, you & your kind had to be all "freedom", "fake", "pandemic". 

Usually I just roll my eyes at these people, but he is on my last freaking nerve. 

I unfollowed all of them. Snark isn't worth the freaking insanity entitled, uneducated, little white boys induce.

I 100% agree with unfollowing fundies if they are spouting constant ignorant bullshit that it bothers you. Life is to short to read what an uneducated man child thinks about the pandemic. You may as well listen to my 5 year old on the topic. He probably makes more sense. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Yes. I follow Lise Morton and she CANNOT let the election go....now she posted a meme about the Dominion Voting machine company and how their slogan " changing the way people vote"  is proof the Dems cheated. She needs to get with Esther Zimmerman LeClerc and Shoshanna Pearl Easling and they can post memes all day long.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

I can’t help but be amused. Biden is president. That’s that. They can share memes 24/7 and it won’t make a single difference. They are wasting their time and energy. And I honestly just snicker. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Yes. I follow Lise Morton and she CANNOT let the election go....now she posted a meme about the Dominion Voting machine company and how their slogan " changing the way people vote"  is proof the Dems cheated. She needs to get with Esther Zimmerman LeClerc and Shoshanna Pearl Easling and they can post memes all day long.

Goes to show you that white women are a major driver of white supremacy, because that's what this all about. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Goes to show you that white women are a major driver of white supremacy, because that's what this all about. 

Seeing women choose something that was not in their favour because of religion/tradition was what initially made me interested in fundies.I was at a conference and the speaker was talking about female circumcision.  It was clear that it was the women who were the ones doing the mutilation. I could not understand it. How could a woman do that to another person much less a child? It sent me down the fundie rabbit hole. The men may think they are leading but it is the women who enforce things. I did not understand it then or now but it fuels my continuing interest in fundies. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t help but be amused. Biden is president. That’s that. They can share memes 24/7 and it won’t make a single difference. They are wasting their time and energy. And I honestly just snicker. 

I wish I could take it that lightly. If it were just the Mortons & their ilk whining, I'd continue the eye rolling and move on. 

But, they are a symptom of a much larger problem & what trump & Qanon are doing to this country makes me so freaking enraged. They're trying to upend our democracy & the Dems don't seem too keen on trying to stop them. They never have. It's like they're just waiting for him to go away like he was waiting for Covid to go away. Problem is, neither will go away without action and no matter where the orange moron ends up, the gop & half the freaking country are off their damn rockers & will destroy us before "giving in". 

I just can't watch the whiners who technically are nothing more than that, when they are the blind followers of that which is out to destroy everyone and everything. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

I’ve always said white women drive sexism in the US even more than men. 

I am a white woman BTW.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve always said white women drive sexism in the US even more than men. 

I am a white woman BTW.

They absolutely do.  Women are so often the worst enforcers of the patriarchy on other women.  Look at the aunts in Gilead, for example. 

(Also a white woman sick of white women's shit)

Edited by dramallama
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, browngrl said:

The men may think they are leading but it is the women who enforce things. I did not understand it then or now but it fuels my continuing interest in fundies. 

Even Michael Pearl has said this:

Most of the letters we receive from young adults who were hurt by the cultish patriarchal practice tell us that their mother was the big proponent and instigator. To them, the patriarchal family was really a matriarchal family. Mother used the doctrine to bolster her authority, even to the point of controlling Father with it. Daddy went along with Mama because he didn’t want to appear unspiritual. Mama ruled.

Margaret Atwood got a lot right in The Handmaid's Tale.

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

But, they are a symptom of a much larger problem & what trump & Qanon are doing to this country makes me so freaking enraged. They're trying to upend our democracy & the Dems don't seem too keen on trying to stop them.

I agree completely. They are fucking domestic terrorists and should be treated that way.

The US failed to deal with ex-Confederates after the Civil War. All of their leaders should at least have been tried, convicted & imprisoned for treason and sedition, if not executed, which would have been the norm for that day & age. None of that happened. Instead, they were allowed to go their merry, white supremacist ways, which led to doubling down on the racism & persecution of Blacks.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic