IGNORED

Mortons 3: Exclusively on Instagram! (I miss Addie’s blogging)

nelliebelle1197

On 10/28/2020 at 6:26 PM, hoipolloi said:

From your keyboard to the FSM's noodly ears, though I'd prefer to see SCOTUS expanded to 15 seats, all of them filled with liberals.

Re: the rest of the Mortons fleeing to Paraguay. That would be great and certainly no loss to the US. Would Paraguay take them all?

Honestly, they must fit perfectly there. 99% of Paraguayans I've known are very bigoted conservative christians. Sadly, Paraguay is a very rural country and most people that don't live in Asunción (the Capitol) are not educated. I know only one person from there who's quite progressive and her family is extremely conservative like most of them. The current president is very conservative from the republican party there.

I'm surprised that Addie and Mama Morton I think, came here to tourist, Argentina is a very progressive leftist country. All the Tango dance, the LGBTQ+ community can marry, women take no shit from anybody... All the Morton nono's ?

Edited by HermioneSparrow
  • Upvote 2

Addie's pompous friend Sarah is promoting the Pearl's abuse book. 

Ask me if I am surprised. The lot of them are abhorrent human beings with abhorrent human behaviors. 

If anyone still wonders why I have no interest in religion and am, in fact, entirely anti-religion, this is why. It's used to hurt people. These people run around preaching their Qanon BS about "save the children" but happily hurt their own, and promote others doing so. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

Keni posted about the election yesterday which I took to mean they were (her and Andrew) first time voters. I’m too slow to post a screenshot where she said that in her stories but I find it interesting that they didn’t vote for Trump the first time?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noquiver said:

Keni posted about the election yesterday which I took to mean they were (her and Andrew) first time voters. I’m too slow to post a screenshot where she said that in her stories but I find it interesting that they didn’t vote for Trump the first time?

I saw that too.  She posted twice about it on her stories and the 2nd time she blatantly wrote that neither had voted prior.  I found that interesting as well but across the fundies on IG there was more aggressive voting and pro-Trump posts than 4 yrs ago.  I think that the aggressive early turnout scared them into making an effort to vote.  Georgia has been hard red for the last 50 yrs but there was a chance of it turning this year. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noquiver said:

They took it for granted last time, no doubt. Or, considering how young & uneducated they are, they didn't know enough to actually vote. 

John is whining that Michigan magically (thus, implying fake) "found" votes over night. Which gives you a clue into their education on voting and the counting of mail & absentee ballots. But, in that, they are not alone. They're all having freaking conniption fits - and by all, I mean tRumpers - over the idea of actual votes being counted. 

Too bad so sad. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 10

I'm praying that Biden wins Georgia even for the smallest margin. I wanna see the Mortons bitch and cry. Lol

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

oh yeah, I hate follow so many of them on IG and everyone from the Mortons, to Esther Leclerc, the Wissmans, the Easlins, Ben and Michaela Serven are all posting variations of the same voter fraud nonsense. 

• Upvote 4

I just unfollowed two of the fundies I follow on IG, because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I hope that I'll be able to pick up whatever interesting is happening in their life here on FJ.

• Upvote 7

The Mortons were all quiet on IG yesterday after John's conspiracy theory. I think they're licking wounds, incapable of believing that their dear leader may not even win their state. 

In my mind I keep referring to John as the poor little Georgia boy. Somehow, it seems so fitting. 

Since the state still hasn't been called, I won't let myself think it could go to Biden. It really is  almost unbelievable that it's even a question. Georgia? Really? But, in my case it's a surprise and indicative of progress, however small, that it's even a question.  In their minds, it's a travesty and most likely a conspiracy. 

Personally, I bow down to Stacey Abrams. She summitted an almost insurmountable mountain with grit, determination, compassion & common sense. And if Biden pulls it out, I would be beyond disappointed if she weren't given a role in his administration, 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

" I just unfollowed two of the fundies I follow on IG, because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I hope that I'll be able to pick up whatever interesting is happening in their life here on FJ."

Me too. I'm not sure why but when "friendly" "motherly" fundies that I've followed for years like Bethany Beasley or her sister Rachel starts spouting Qanon or racist garbage - it is hard for me to deal with. It was getting to       be too much for me. I want to thank all the kind FJ'ers who are taking one for me and posting things of note. 

Edited by browngrl
added a few words
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

CURRENT TRUMP LEAD IN GA: 1902 AND SHRINKING

Suck on that, John Boy.

I'm gonna say it.  Biden's going to win GA.  With NV that's 275 and the win (excluding AZ here since it's narrowing and not all networks have called it).

Spoiler

image.png.da1d9f277789b0579253ad43617afcc7.png

Edited by dramallama
  • Upvote 3

On 11/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, fundiefan said:

They took it for granted last time, no doubt. Or, considering how young & uneducated they are, they didn't know enough to actually vote. 

John is whining that Michigan magically (thus, implying fake) "found" votes over night. Which gives you a clue into their education on voting and the counting of mail & absentee ballots. But, in that, they are not alone. They're all having freaking conniption fits - and by all, I mean tRumpers - over the idea of actual votes being counted. 

Too bad so sad. 

I’m not even American and all my knowledge of y’all’s electoral system has come from podcasts and even I know that’s truly an absurd lie... mail in vote muthaf*cker! (Meant respectfully)

• Upvote 4

It's happening.  Gwinnett County, which along with Clayton has the most ballots left to count, has stopped counting votes in GA for the night to let Clayton County, represented by the late Rep. John Lewis, have the honors of putting Biden on top.  

Spoiler

image.png.04a44b2dfc42ff57659d72e64ebebfde.png

Edited by dramallama
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, browngrl said:

" I just unfollowed two of the fundies I follow on IG, because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I hope that I'll be able to pick up whatever interesting is happening in their life here on FJ."

Me too. I'm not sure why but when "friendly" "motherly" fundies that I've followed for years like Bethany Beasley or her sister Rachel starts spouting Qanon or racist garbage - it is hard for me to deal with. It was getting to       be too much for me. I want to thank all the kind FJ'ers who are taking one for me and posting things of note. 

Exactly. I kind of really like Rachel's account and her aesthetics: portraying rural life, mommy life, etc. I could even see past her YL stuff every now and then, but the weeks leading to this election it just became too much.

Can anybody recommend similiar insta profiles that aren't full of trump and qanon crap? That would be AWESOME. Thank you!

• Upvote 3

I only follow a handful of fundies.  Mostly, I just see the ones who have public profiles when I intentionally look. There is a solid line between snark material and people I actually want to see/engage with. I don't want to thin that line out or muck it up. It WAS funny earlier in the week when Johnny boy was bookended by some pretty progressive posts when I just let stories run their course, but truthfully, I rarely do that. I'm not a huge fan of stories so I often ignore them. Once in a while I just click & let them go to get their red circles off because those read circles bug me as much as notifications on my phone. 

That being said, the Mortons are one family I pay more attention to because they are so freaking insane. it's like watching a horror movie one minute and a comedy the next. 

And I am beyond thrilled that right now, Biden leads not only in the US but in their southern state of Georgia, which they surely just assumed would be tRump territory - to be fair, pretty sure everyone thought that, but the Morton arrogance is a special level - it just makes me giddy. 

We still don't know how it will end but just the fact that the race is even close in Georgia; that there is even a question, that at this point in time Biden is in the LEAD....man I wish I could be a fly on a Morton wall or two. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Little Johnny is now sharing "video of voter fraud", blah, blah, blah. You know, the one that tRumpers say is evidence of poll workers filling out ballots for nefarious reasons. Never mind it's been debunked a hundred times over by the very poll watchers who were there - and took the video - of election workers copying damaged ballots so they would scan. While being watched. While being filmed. As is and always has been the practice at in person voting sites. 

But, nah, nothing like reality will get in the way of little tRumpers. I wonder what it's like to be so gullible? 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ladyaudley said:

John has been *deliciously* silent these last few hours ?

He just posted some crazy IG story that is supposedly of a ballot counter forging ballots.  

• Upvote 2

Praying (in my own heathen way) that Biden holds his lead and that votes not yet counted put Ossoff and Warnock up over 50% so there won't  need to be a runoff.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Sam just updated his profile pic and posted a story on Instagram that’s pro trump also. Alyssa’s story was all about waiting for results. Good! I’m glad! I hope the feel as horrible as I felt four years ago. 

I get... libertarian/no government vibes from the Morton’s so I have to wonder if growing up voting/elections weren’t important or talked about and maybe all or most of the second generation Morton’s weren’t registered to vote before this year? I mean the Duggar’s are fundies who clearly want to control things from inside whereas the Mortons seem more about that independent fiefdom life. No drivers licenses, no minimum educational standards, no outside influence on their lives. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I finally crashed hard around 6am after watching GA flip, only to wake up to a PA flip and Biden doubling his lead in NV, and the news that what Trump needs to overtake Biden in AZ is more than what he's been getting, and even expert reality-denier Rush Limbaugh has caved and called the whole thing for Biden....today is a good day. 

They can scream fraud all they want but fortunately for the rest of us, facts do still matter in the courts (usually) and Trump's lawsuits are getting tossed left, right, and center.  Poor Mortons (not really, they chose this) - they're in 2 cults.  Their crazy-ass Quiverfull sex cult and Cult 45.  I know it's scary, but I promise reality is better - you should give it a try sometme.  

But, as a sidenote, if we were committing all this widespread fraud, what kind of incompetent dumbasses would we have to be to leave Mitch McConnell in office, leave the Senate likely in Republican control, lose seats in the House, and have the Presidential election come down to votes trickling in 3 days later from the random states of Arizona and Georgia?  Next time let's just steal Ohio and Florida, it would be much more efficient.  Someone write that down and call George Soros.  Also tell him my paycheck is late.

Edited by dramallama
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

10 hours ago, Noquiver said:

Sam just updated his profile pic and posted a story on Instagram that’s pro trump also. Alyssa’s story was all about waiting for results. Good! I’m glad! I hope the feel as horrible as I felt four years ago. 

I get... libertarian/no government vibes from the Morton’s so I have to wonder if growing up voting/elections weren’t important or talked about and maybe all or most of the second generation Morton’s weren’t registered to vote before this year? I mean the Duggar’s are fundies who clearly want to control things from inside whereas the Mortons seem more about that independent fiefdom life. No drivers licenses, no minimum educational standards, no outside influence on their lives. 

It's unlikely that the Mortons were raised to avoid voting. Their father ran for local office about 15 years ago (didn't even get close), and has been very active in local town meetings and politics for the entire time they've lived at the compound. If I had to guess a reason for why Kennedy and Andrew (and potentially other Mortonspawn) didn't vote in the 2016 election, I'd say it's probably because they didn't have legal proof of residence or a valid I.D. at the time. The Mortons are infamous for getting ticketed for driving without licenses, registration, seatbelts, or proper child restraints.

That said, Andrew and Kennedy both should have a valid passport, so either Georgia doesn't accept those for voter registration, or they didn't think to use them. or they just chose not to go to the trouble. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Noquiver said:

No drivers licenses, no minimum educational standards, no outside influence on their lives. 

No drivers licenses? I know that they get a lot of tickets for not buckling up their kids, but they drive without any form of legimitation? wow!

We've talked about Sarah Shearer a bit in this thread, and her latest blog post is total FJ bait. Title: "How to convince people to live like you think they should: my journey into anti-feminism and true womanhood."

https://sarahdshearer.wordpress.com/2020/11/10/how-to-convince-people-to-live-like-you-think-they-should-my-journey-into-anti-feminism-and-true-womanhood/

She can't seem to decide if traditional gender roles are something she totally chose on her own because she just happens to like them, OK??? Or if they're something that everyone NEEDS to follow. Of course her wants and feelings are totally natural and uncoerced but if her peers feel differently it's because they're deceived.

I'm kind of interested in how she managed to get a full ride to a women's college while knowing so little about the campus that she would leave in shock a few months later after hearing a handful of anodyne comments about gender equality? I'm sure there's a lot of sunk-cost fallacy keeping her from changing her mind, now that she's turned down an expensive education for the sake of the opinions she held at 19. 

• Upvote 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic