IGNORED

Carlin, Evan, and Layla Rae 8: Vlogging On YouTube

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

• Thank You 3
  • Love 1

Okay, This week’s CarVan video is their trip to see Joy.  Surprise baby shower (not shown) but while there they bought a used Ford SUV from Jed at Champion Motors.  Joy met them at the airport with the vehicle for a test drive.  

So we’ve learned that at least one of the howlers is selling cars under the champion banner.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

Wr.'be known that Jed is at Champion for some time. One of his first IG pics consisted of his "office."

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I'm getting the feeling Carlin is pregnant again.

Why?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I hope not. Girl doesn't need two accessory babies. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, EmiSue said:

I hope not. Girl doesn't need two accessory babies. 

She carries Layla like a purse. I guess if she has two she can lift them higher to be earrings? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I don't know why but I thought the same thing. Something about her and joys shower tripped some sort of weird fundie radar thing - I was like...why do I think she's pregnant? 

Might remind me too much of Tori's "I miss having a small baby - probably because I'm pregnant " moment. 

• Upvote 7

That's what you need when your infant is struggling with health issues - first trimester nausea and fatigue!

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

I wondered if Carlin was pregnant at that shower as well. Not to mention her story has a pic of Layla and NEWS NEWS NEWS flashing. 

I general avoid Carlin I find her annoying & vapid, but I was looking at Layla's pics, does Carlin use a filter on her baby?

• Upvote 2

I won't be surprise if she's pregnant. Around Carlin's age, Kelly was having babies each 13 or 14 months. But IMO they should focus in Layla and not to have another baby so soon.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I wondered if Carlin was pregnant at that shower as well. Not to mention her story has a pic of Layla and NEWS NEWS NEWS flashing. 

I general avoid Carlin I find her annoying & vapid, but I was looking at Layla's pics, does Carlin use a filter on her baby?

Carlin does use a filter. Not sure why.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Carlin does use a filter. Not sure why.

I don't know why influencesers and wanna be influencsers filter their babies/kids, they are babies they are naturally cute, they don't need filters. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

It doesn't matter if they want to focus on Layla.  If they don't believe in birth control or abstinence, a baby is likely to happen sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 20
  • Love 1

Evan is teasing that Carlin is pregnant again in his Instastories (he "catches" her eating chocolate cake and talks about how if she's craving chocolate cake, everyone knows what that means...)

These two are so thirsty for fame it's embarrassing.

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

Oh god please no. Even if it is just teasing for viewers, I hope she is not pregnant again, they have a little baby that has had health problems and that they are using as a purse and prop. I really can't stand these two at the moment (I still hoping they will grow up a little bit with time and be less immature and thirsty for fame and money). I suffer from strong second-hand embarrassment for them 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, indianabones said:

Evan is teasing that Carlin is pregnant again in his Instastories (he "catches" her eating chocolate cake and talks about how if she's craving chocolate cake, everyone knows what that means...)

I crave chocolate cake 24/7. I wonder what that says about the state of my uterus ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Carlin Bates Brings Baby Daughter Layla to Meet Family, Says She Wants ‘100’ More Kids: Video

The article:

Spoiler

Baby fever! Carlin Bates opened up about her desire to expand her family after introducing her newborn daughter, Layla, to the rest of the Bates.

“Not gonna lie I thought, ‘Oh, I’m gonna need this time [with] just one, now I’m like, ‘I need 100 of them,’” the Bringing Up Bates star, 22, gushed in Us Weekly’s exclusive clip from the Thursday, July 23, mid-season premiere. “We’re not trying to break any records.”

When the Tennessee native’s sister-in-law Whitney Bates (née Perkins) said seeing Layla made her want “another” child, Carlin agreed, saying, “That’s what I said. So much for 19 [kids], here comes me. I’m [planning] on 23 now once I’ve had her.”

The reality star, who welcomed her daughter in February, said in a confessional: “We were so excited to finally make it to the big house and let some of my siblings finally meet her for the first time. There’s such a thrill and excitement of, like, showing off your baby.”

After meeting her newest granddaughter, Kelly Jo Bates advised her daughter to “treasure every moment,” explaining, “Take time every day to just sit and reflect and hold and look and stare and love and rejoice.”

Carlin and her husband, Evan Stewart, announced two months after Layla’s birth that their little one was experiencing major health issues. “She has had breathing problems and episodes of turning blue where she can’t catch her breath,” the new mom wrote via Instagram in May. “[She] has a small hole in her heart.”

Carlin went on to write at the time: “Although we’re still so nervous about the outcomes of everything, I know my God is in control and He’s writing our little story. I am so thankful for His protection over my sweet baby girl. We’ve been in some scary places, but I know I can lean on Jesus. I may have many fears and worries, but I’m doing my best to place them in His hands. Becoming a mother has grown me in so many ways, and I’m beyond blessed that God gave me this little girl. We appreciate all your prayers for Layla!”

She and her husband, 24, tied the knot in May 2019 in Tennessee.

The season 9 mid-season premiere of Bringing Up Bates airs on UPtv on Thursday, July 23, at 9 p.m. ET on UPtv.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/carlin-bates-introduces-daughter-layla-to-family-video/

:5624796058123_Aseaoftearscrying::no:

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 4

16 hours ago, indianabones said:

Not saying she's not pregnant, but if I'm craving chocolate cake it means I'm most definitely not pregnant and good ol' menstrual cycle is around the corner. Let's hope that's what he meant (though that would be a weird thing to share with viewers). 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

I couldn't remember the name of the blood disorder but why are the sisters who have the disorder have to be induced? (BuB is on in the background and Carlin said she had one week before induction).

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

I couldn't remember the name of the blood disorder but why are the sisters who have the disorder have to be induced? (BuB is on in the background and Carlin said she had one week before induction).

As i understand it the blood disorder causes clots that can be dangerous for both baby and mom (and cause miscarriages) so they need to inject themselves with blood thiners during the pregnancy, but it would be dangerous for them to be on blood thiners for the birth because of blood lost, so they stop the blood thiners and induce early so it doesnt happen that they go into labor naturally before  they had stoped the medication.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, llucie said:

As i understand it the blood disorder causes clots that can be dangerous for both baby and mom (and cause miscarriages) so they need to inject themselves with blood thiners during the pregnancy, but it would be dangerous for them to be on blood thiners for the birth because of blood lost, so they stop the blood thiners and induce early so it doesnt happen that they go into labor naturally before  they had stoped the medication.

Correct. There is an increased risk of stillborn births if they stop the thinners too soon but a risk of bleeding out if they keep using the thinners until the birth itself. Yes, the thinners can be reversed medically, as happens with many patients. I take blood thinners and had to have an emergency appendectomy. They gave me something (not sure since I was drugged up on pain meds) to "thicken" my blood and reduce the risks of bleeding out during the surgery. 

Dr. Vick and others probably subscribe to the thought that it is safer to induce to control the timing on everything than risk the mother going into labor naturally. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 2

I know this topic is about Carlin but Josie is the one I suspect is pregnant. Her face was rounder in a recent pics and we know her face and body have been thin throughout the spring and early summer. She says they were "eating clean".

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic