IGNORED

Carlin, Evan, and Layla Rae 8: Vlogging On YouTube

GreyhoundFan

On 4/20/2021 at 4:32 AM, CarrotCake said:

So finally she put on a shirt for Layla, and now she forgot the pants.

I know mine by heart but that's more because it is very easy.

My experience is indeed that people are surprised I do not need to check my drivers license. It's also not that you need it that much. Your bankaccount number is longer but somehow people remember it more easy because you need it more often. 

I have mine memorized too. I also think it’s a fairly easy number though. It has a couple of repeat numbers which helps.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, onyourwayhome said:

I’m impressed they can afford that big of a space and multiple employees. Additionally surprised they are designing clothes, I thought they were like most boutiques who buy from AliExpress and resell.

I don’t ~think~ they’re designing any of the clothes. Did they say anywhere they were?

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Many kids that age are chubby. I doubt Carlin knews anything about nutrition, but all the kids in my family were like Layla despite not having had tasted sugar (at that age, I mean). 

Not based on her looks but rather what they show them feeding her: snow cones, ice cream, cake, cookies... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, onyourwayhome said:

I’m impressed they can afford that big of a space and multiple employees. Additionally surprised they are designing clothes, I thought they were like most boutiques who buy from AliExpress and resell.

I think the only thing they’re designing are the t-shirts, not the dresses, tunics, etc. T-shirt design is pretty easy.

I just watched her insta with sound ? Maybe they are designing dresses? Or have the ability to make a few custom requests? It was hard to tell exactly what she meant by design.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I just watched Carlin’s stories. What I understand is that they receive a fit sample of the dress and are able to make some adjustments to it so that it fits better. Something like that. Either way I don’t think they’re involved in the entire design process. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic