IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

26 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

it looks like a fucking funhouse.  The lines of the built-in, the corner, the ceiling and the door frame look all jumbled and not plumb at ALL.  Just example number whatever of her poorly-planned, poorly-executed barn.

Not a funny angle at all. We've seen that photo before. That how the bedroom is built. Obviously Shaun the Renaissance Man has no idea how to use a level and a plumb line. 

That room gives a whole new meaning to "jerry built."

• Upvote 6

The more I look at it, the funnier it gets.  The top of the built-in, the crown molding and the door frame are all completely different heights.  The wall that the bed is on appears to be slanting away to the right. The doors at the bottom of the built-in close over the baseboard.  It looks like he didn't measure it out properly and just stuck the doors on anyway.  :pb_lol:

McMansion Hell would have a field day with the Braggie Barn.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

The doors at the bottom of the built-in close over the baseboard.  It looks like he didn't measure it out properly and just stuck the doors on anyway.  :pb_lol:

Yeah the mismatched heights are all over the house, so I guess that's just the "aesthetic"? But the doors ending halfway through the baseboard just looks so silly.

Definitely on the McMansion Hell. A lot of her interiors would get a circled "how?" on their ceilings. 

Like whatever is happening in these two

1722822062_ScreenShot2020-07-07at9_28_13AM.png.58bee0bc9b6145f1dcb0cd16b1c16d63.png1546571047_ScreenShot2020-07-07at9_30_45AM.thumb.png.1a27ecac7333ac90c9bdcc19f8f87ed3.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

Oh I'm sure Braggie would brush it off with "that's what we wanted" or "that's the aesthetic we like."  

I guess so, if your aesthetic is "don't know what the fuck we're doing but plowing ahead anyway because we're too arrogant and cheap to hire a decent architect".

• Upvote 10

Braggie and Shaun went to the Duggar School of Architectural Design.  It’s fundie approved, ya know.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

Nah, Escher's drawings required, education, talent, and forethought.  

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Oh please, pretty please. Some one please alert McMansion Hell about Braggie's house.  There are enough house plan drawing and photos on the Insta/blog for MH to go to town

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

You’d think that she would be better at limiting her exposure for none other than selfish reasons...if she, Shaun, or her mom has COVID near her due date, guess who gets to give birth without a support person?  Not to mention the risk to ALL of her children.

I forget how many weeks she's at now, but the risk to her is sufficient that you'd think she'd stay home. I found out yesterday that a friend tested positive, and his partner - also pregnant with twins - is quite sick and waiting on test results. And all of their friends and family are being as supportive as possible to him and his partner, and quietly freaking out to each other, because pregnancy and getting sick with a novel virus that we don't know what if any effects could be being caused is seriously worrying. 

Also if the hospitals are overwhelmed she may be giving birth without a support partner, whether or not they're sick. They limited numbers here during the first lockdown to one person only. 

• Sad 10

On 7/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I love seeing people stand up to Overly Privileged Princess Braggie: 

B4A5D9E3-1126-4516-BD93-A75A942B3E81.jpeg

She really is a jerk:

9D0CDFE2-CB80-4A92-BDB3-373554A973AF.jpeg

Our children’s hospital is requiring masks for everyone over age 2 (exceptions made for children with developmental disabilities that won’t keep it on, of course).  I had a 14 month old keep hers on in clinic the other day perfectly.  I just don’t understand why you would a) be taking your kids on vacation right now and b) NOT put your multitude of small humans in masks in public?!?!?!?!

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, mhainlen said:

Our children’s hospital is requiring masks for everyone over age 2 (exceptions made for children with developmental disabilities that won’t keep it on, of course).  I had a 14 month old keep hers on in clinic the other day perfectly.  I just don’t understand why you would a) be taking your kids on vacation right now and b) NOT put your multitude of small humans in masks in public?!?!?!?!

Because she’s an entitled brat. They went to Colorado on vacation. 

• I Agree 4

I am pregnant and had my first prenatal appointment today. The protocol is for pregnant women to stay home, at all costs. So, from now on, my husband has to do the grocery shopping and any other errands. I can’t go out to restaurants. Or church. Or have social gatherings. I can’t let my kids go out, either, as they could contract the virus and spread it to me. I’m not even in a high risk area, but because I am pregnant, I am officially part of the ”at-risk” community and everything is different for me and my family. I’m am sure the same directions where given to Abbie. She is just choosing to ignore them.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 18

Someone asked about vaxxing and she recommended an anti-vaccine Christian chiropractor. Ugh....

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 6

Dear Abbie-

Since it’s apparent that you have spent much of your adult life either pregnant or recovering from childbirth, use some common sense and Buy some damn comfortable maternity clothes already!

Signed, 

All those who are cringing at your tight, scratchy non-maternity wear. Seriously, stiff, denim, non-maternity overalls in Summer, during a twin pregnancy? She looks so vain and so stupidly uncomfortable...those things have to be riding her crotch just as much as any of the immodest clothing she tries to avoid and often bashes.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

Braggie won't wear a mask, won't make her children wear a mask, won't practice distancing and won't stay home while pregnant.

Braggie won't do any of those things because a)  being the Best Everything in the World she deserves a vacation, and b) Jesus loves her the best and that means she can't get sick.

Super shiny sparkly Jesus-y braggy self centered, self absorbed self martyred better than everyone else Braggies can't possibly get sick like the rest of us might

Jesus would never let that happen to Braggie.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Dear Abbie-

Since it’s apparent that you have spent much of your adult life either pregnant or recovering from childbirth, use some common sense and Buy some damn comfortable maternity clothes already!

Signed, 

All those who are cringing at your tight, scratchy non-maternity wear. Seriously, stiff, denim, non-maternity overalls in Summer, during a twin pregnancy? She looks so vain and so stupidly uncomfortable...those things have to be riding her crotch just as much as any of the immodest clothing she tries to avoid and often bashes.

She's on vacation. She packed those overalls. Why make up a story about wearing them because your daughters insisted?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

She's on vacation. She packed those overalls. Why make up a story about wearing them because your daughters insisted?

I wonder if she only packed them for the photo op, which would be a stupid waste of space in what I’m sure was a jammed packed mega van...can she comfortably sit in those things? Chase after toddler/pre-schoolers? Wonder if they chafe her belly and legs? 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

I wonder if she only packed them for the photo op, which would be a stupid waste of space in what I’m sure was a jammed packed mega van...can she comfortably sit in those things? Chase after toddler/pre-schoolers? Wonder if they chafe her belly and legs? 

She reminds me of Princess Bethany. Trying so hard to look young and hip during her pregnancy in her overalls. But failing spectacularly. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

3ed30e79d321d8edb9e73cea8a9a6b72.jpg

*incoherent screeching*
Abbie, SERIOUSLY WTF
NO MASK
NO VACCINES
NEEDLESS TRAVELING
GRAND MULTIPARA OVER 35
TWIN PREGNANCY

If you don’t want kids, just don’t HAVE them, don’t try to kill yours off. It’s too late, they’re yours.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 21

My closet is where fashion goes to die, and even I notice that those overalls look super weird and noticeably uncomfortable on her preggo self. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

Her pose in that photo with the girls is so awkward.  Is she sitting on the bed or standing?  Is her left leg raised to get the overall seam out of her crotch?  WTH are those two bleached spots on the front supposed to be?  Her hair looks like Cocker Spaniel ears.

ETA: I found where they are staying.  They have 10 acres and a ginormous house...but they're spending just shy of $400 a night, for some different scenery and the chance to bring home a deadly disease.  Un-fucking-real.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 7
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

Her pose in that photo with the girls is so awkward.  Is she sitting on the bed or standing?  Is her left leg raised to get the overall seam out of her crotch?  WTH are those two bleached spots on the front supposed to be?  Her hair looks like Cocker Spaniel ears.

ETA: I found where they are staying.  They have 10 acres and a ginormous house...but they're spending just shy of $400 a night, for some different scenery and the chance to bring home a deadly disease.  Un-fucking-real.

Yeah I don’t get it either. She already lives in a gigantic house with lots of land. What’s the point? 

• Upvote 6

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah I don’t get it either. She already lives in a gigantic house with lots of land. What’s the point? 

She probably pouted to the hilt about the Europe trip being canceled, and insisted they vacation SOMEWHERE.

Also, the vacation listing says no pets, but she said in her departure post that the dog was with them.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

• Upvote 5

Yeah...her slavish devotion to Anthropologie is all about quality, doncha know....nothing to do with the trendy status of it AT ALL.

:pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol:     :pantsonfire:

• Haha 9

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic