IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

The only part of her life that is remotely difficult is all those pregnancies. Otherwise, she has it quite cushy, especially for a person with a huge family. Again, she is a BS con artist. Maybe her book will be filled with con artist tips.

Pregnancy can't getting any easier as she ages but you would think she would be more used to being it by now. She does a lot of whining for someone who claims to want these kids. In fact, today's post is nothing but whining. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Pregnancy can't getting any easier as she ages but you would think she would be more used to being it by now. She does a lot of whining for someone who claims to want these kids. In fact, today's post is nothing but whining. 

She’s the type of person that would complain no matter what her life looked like. She’s just that insufferable. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s the type of person that would complain no matter what her life looked like. She’s just that insufferable. 

I don't wish anything bad on her (or the kids) but I do look at her and think "sooner or later life is going to hit you sideways with something and you are going to realise how fortunate you were".

Ok, maybe not the latter part. But I look at the amount of whinging now and think "how the hell is she going to cope if something major happens?" 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I don't wish anything bad on her (or the kids) but I do look at her and think "sooner or later life is going to hit you sideways with something and you are going to realise how fortunate you were".

Ok, maybe not the latter part. But I look at the amount of whinging now and think "how the hell is she going to cope if something major happens?" 

She has so much support that I’m not sure if anything would take her down. That’s the thing about overly privileged persons. Even if something really crappy happens, they have the support, resources, connections, education, and privileges that can really help them when they are down. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, SuperNova said:

She does a lot of whining for someone who claims to want these kids.

Claims is so true.  Because it's perfectly obvious to us FJ-ers she doesn't want those children. It's most likely obvious to some of her leghumpers, her mother, and to Shaun.  All of whom shut their eyes and ears and refuse to see what's right in front of them. Her mother and Shaun have been enablers and made Braggie what she is today.

Unfortunately I think Braggie's attitude about not really wanting children is probably obvious to Ezra too.  He's old enough to understand what's going on around him. He seems like a bright and observant young man with a loving gentle manner.  My suspicion is that he's assumed the role of DadBro because he's knows Braggie won't Mom-up and Shaun is absent as much as possible.  If someone is going step up to love and raise all those children will be DadBro with help from grandma.

And Braggie -- selfish, self centered, self absorbed, self created martyr -- is more than happy to turn over her parenting to someone, anyone, else. She's far too busy wallpapering appliances (!!??!!), online Anthro shopping. and going on a vacation -- not to mention writing her oh so important book of fundie mom wisdom.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

12 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

And yet, not only does she think they want it on instagram and and a blog, she thinks they are going to pay for a printed book  

I think a good number of people will buy it. People love, love, love the idea that you can have kids and date night and work out and keep the house amazing. They will pay for that fantasy. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked and unlocked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic