IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

21 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I think it looked best in the old photo on her blog home page. I think the girl twins were around toddler age and sitting on her lap.

I remember that picture. I agree- her hair looked very nice then. It was chin length-ish, and curly. 

• Upvote 3

I have nothing against cutting your kids hair and buying clothes from thrift stores. Free and cheap are my favorite. However, in my family, I don’t spoil myself over my children. I choose to go without and put my kids‘ needs first. But, when it comes to Abbie, she always seems to “find” the time and money to dote on herself, whilst her brood get less attention and all the thrifty and cheapest version. It’s always about her. 

• Upvote 9

45 minutes ago, Zommom said:

I have nothing against cutting your kids hair and buying clothes from thrift stores. Free and cheap are my favorite. However, in my family, I don’t spoil myself over my children. I choose to go without and put my kids‘ needs first. But, when it comes to Abbie, she always seems to “find” the time and money to dote on herself, whilst her brood get less attention and all the thrifty and cheapest version. It’s always about her. 

She says she also thrift shops for herself, but I’m sure she doesn’t limit her own wardrobe to what can fit in a single drawer, like she does her kids.  

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

what can fit in a single drawer, like she does her kids.  

Seriously!!??  I'd missed that comment.  Considering we've seen her walk-in closet room will all those clothes and the chest of drawers in which she keeps just her flats and sandals,  she definitely doesn't limit the size of her wardrobe.

Remember it's always all about Braggie, because Jesus loves her shiny happy smiley bragg-y self-righteous self-martyring self-centered better person than you naturally curly haired self ... best. #BeBestBraggie

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Seriously!!??  I'd missed that comment.  Considering we've seen her walk-in closet room will all those clothes and the chest of drawers in which she keeps just her flats and sandals,  she definitely doesn't limit the size of her wardrobe.

Remember it's always all about Braggie, because Jesus loves her shiny happy smiley bragg-y self-righteous self-martyring self-centered better person than you naturally curly haired self ... best. #BeBestBraggie

I guess they have a “family closet” but the only clothing allowed in their rooms is one drawer. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess they have a “family closet” but the only clothing allowed in their rooms is one drawer. 

Yet she has visible clothes/shoe racks in her bathroom- So does she not have clothes in the family closet? Regardless, you know she enjoys herself some clothes! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Yet she has visible clothes/shoe racks in her bathroom- So does she not have clothes in the family closet? Regardless, you know she enjoys herself some clothes! 

By family closet, she means her family. Not her. Her closet is her bedroom sized dressing room with expensive wallpaper, some places to sit, and gaudy mirrors. Her closet is the size of my bedroom. 

• Upvote 8

Can you believe it? Abbie is bragging introducing her self yet AGAIN. Maybe she thought we wouldn't recognise her with her new shaggy dog look. Did you know her hair is naturally curly? Or that she's pregnant with twins? She is such an asshole.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 9

Oh, how shocking! Abbie knew Texas implemented the mask order again and didn’t bother preparing her pregnant-with-twins ass with a mask when she went out (again!) today. I’m sure her napkin was good enough, right? After all, Abbie knows best!

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 2
  • WTF 1

If someone clicks on a new-to-them Instagram account, it's fairly easy to read the person's bio or flip back through a few old posts and find out exactly who they are.  But Braggie feels the need to post her laundry list of Why I Am So Fabulous And You Are Not like...every third post.  I'm starting to think she gets some kind of rush or arousal from typing it all out each time.  

Her head is so far up her own ass she's going to be looking out her mouth soon.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

And now there is coffee all over my laptop! Just the laugh I needed today. 

And Abbie if you are reading here: get. yourself. a. damn. mask. It's not that hard and I'm so over people arguing wearing a mask denies them of their freedom. Ignorance is one of the things that will keep this pandemic alive. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

They went on vacation.   Because taking a long road trip where your passel of kids will be trooping in and out of public places and restrooms touching everything is a FABULOUS idea during a pandemic.  

They live in a ginormous barn, on a huge lot, and ostensibly have the money to engage in whatever fun activities they want in said barn on said land.  But no, by all means, pack everyone into a van and roll the dice with your health and life.  

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 9
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 1

Ooofff course she went on vacation. And sent she added a new bump picture, I’d like to comment on her obvious body-image issues. She overly comments on how large her PREGNANT belly is. When, of course, she is certainly not large at all and is rather on the small size. With twins! And, her comment about how she thinks it is so neat-o that all women have different preggo bellies, is such BS. I doubt she actually thinks any pregnant belly larger than hers is beautiful. She loves to throw her smaller-than average (but oh so huge!) belly bump in our faces. I can’t stand her bragalicious fake arrogance.

• Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Zommom said:

Ooofff course she went on vacation. And sent she added a new bump picture, I’d like to comment on her obvious body-image issues. She overly comments on how large her PREGNANT belly is. When, of course, she is certainly not large at all and is rather on the small size. With twins! And, her comment about how she thinks it is so neat-o that all women have different preggo bellies, is such BS. I doubt she actually thinks any pregnant belly larger than hers is beautiful. She loves to throw her smaller-than average (but oh so huge!) belly bump in our faces. I can’t stand her bragalicious fake arrogance.

I basically have compassion for literally everyone with body image issues. Even Braggie. HOWEVER the compassion stops when she humblebrags about how big she is when she’s obviously quite small for a twin pregnancy. It only makes other pregnant women feel more self conscious and compare their bump to hers. Plus she’s obviously fishing for complements. Which is highly annoying. I get that she doesn’t like how big her belly gets but there’s a readily available remedy called condoms or a vasectomy.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

I literally do not understand why Abbie continues to have children. She hates being pregnant and hates the children once they're born. It makes no sense. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

18 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I literally do not understand why Abbie continues to have children. She hates being pregnant and hates the children once they're born. It makes no sense. 

Martyr for Jesus...easy elevator to heaven-

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

14 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

They went on vacation.   Because taking a long road trip where your passel of kids will be trooping in and out of public places and restrooms touching everything is a FABULOUS idea during a pandemic.  

They live in a ginormous barn, on a huge lot, and ostensibly have the money to engage in whatever fun activities they want in said barn on said land.  But no, by all means, pack everyone into a van and roll the dice with your health and life.  

On the positive side, it wasn't to Europe.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

On the positive side, it wasn't to Europe.

My husband is currently enmeshed in a work project that takes him to Dallas every week. Yesterday, I was talking to him about this family traveling with the kids and PG mom, without masks, during covid, and how they had planned the European getaway. He was blown away. His first 2 questions: 1). They were taking all the kids? 2). Who else was going along to help? 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I love seeing people stand up to Overly Privileged Princess Braggie: 

B4A5D9E3-1126-4516-BD93-A75A942B3E81.jpeg

She really is a jerk:

9D0CDFE2-CB80-4A92-BDB3-373554A973AF.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 4

Good.  I hope they get asked to wear masks every single place they go.  

That last photo of her bedroom...maybe she just clicked it with the phone at a funny angle, but it looks like a fucking funhouse.  The lines of the built-in, the corner, the ceiling and the door frame look all jumbled and not plumb at ALL.  Just example number whatever of her poorly-planned, poorly-executed barn.

ETA: having ceilings that high in East TX where running the AC 24/7 from late May through September is pretty much a given is just SO FUCKING STUPID.  I'd love to know what her electric bill runs in August.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 9

One of my two kids is not required to wear a mask because she is 9.  But she wears one every.single.time. because I’ve told her why it’s important and she’s cool with it. 

It’s not that hard to not be a dick, Braggie, yet you manage to fail miserably every time.

You’d think that she would be better at limiting her exposure for none other than selfish reasons...if she, Shaun, or her mom has COVID near her due date, guess who gets to give birth without a support person?  Not to mention the risk to ALL of her children.

She’s so stupid.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

So standard practice for programming with more than one person is to keep the code in an online repository, like GitHub. The process goes like this: everyone "checks out" (downloads) their own branch (copy) of what's on GitHub, makes whatever changes / additions they need, then merges their changes back into the main branch after going through a process called a "pull request" (kinda like a peer review). Standard naming conventions are that the main branch is referred to as "master". GitHub recently announced that they would be changing the default name to something else basically for the same reasons Braggie is bitching about. A good change, though it'd be even nicer if they'd cancel their ICE contract...

Anyway you know who complained at my company when our most senior engineer suggested we do the same?

Nobody.

Because who would get upset over something so trivial?

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic