IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

Guys, Abbie isn't trying to be better than you. How can she help it if God made her that way? There's probably stuff that you can do better than her....like...ummm...well, the point is she isn't perfect.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-06-29-11-44-06.thumb.png.fb7e31239ad9eea808b1e959b7f345e7.pngScreenshot_2020-06-29-11-44-12.thumb.png.411ed2998a08a72264ff19563e436e65.png

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 8

I’m sure lots of moms could be as perfect or even more perfect than Braggie if they were born with her extreme privilege. But not everyone has a mother willing to take their 8 damn kids for overnights, a husband that makes enough money to fund her anthro addiction, and two oldest children used as extra live in parents.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 26
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure lots of moms could be as perfect or even more perfect than Braggie if they were born with her extreme privilege. 

Abbie doesn't set the bar very high for perfection. Bad parenting, pandemic denial, meltdowns, untreated trich, racism, Christian superiority, and that's just the last few months.

• Upvote 19
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

26 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Abbie doesn't set the bar very high for perfection. Bad parenting, pandemic denial, meltdowns, untreated trich, racism, Christian superiority, and that's just the last few months.

If she’s perfect, I must be a god. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 14

Abbie went to church for the first time when Texas is experiencing high numbers, pregnant with twins, with her whole family. She’s just really ignorant and ridiculous. I read that post and just cringed. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 18

Did ya'll know that Braggie has naturally curly hair she doesn't have to wash often?  Well she does. Naturally. Curly. Hair.

I guess it's naturally curly because God loves her best.

I suppose when she's told us in the past she hasn't washed her hair in 10 days that's what "not often" means.  Although to be honest I think it means sweaty disgusting ratty stringy hair.

But then I'm not perfect like Braggie, so what do I and my naturally stick straight hair know.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 13

25 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Did ya'll know that Braggie has naturally curly hair she doesn't have to wash often?  Well she does. Naturally. Curly. Hair.

I guess it's naturally curly because God loves her best.

I suppose when she's told us in the past she hasn't washed her hair in 10 days that's what "not often" means.  Although to be honest I think it means sweaty disgusting ratty stringy hair.

But then I'm not perfect like Braggie, so what do I and my naturally stick straight hair know.

I am against hair washing everyday for most people. And I think there are lots of people that can go a week without washing their hair. However Braggie isn’t one of them because she works out every day and we know she sweats. She posts the selfies to prove it. Therefore sweating every single day for 10 days without washing your hair is nasty. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 17
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am against hair washing everyday for most people. And I think there are lots of people that can go a week without washing their hair. However Braggie isn’t one of them because she works out every day and we know she sweats. She posts the selfies to prove it. Therefore sweating every single day for 10 days without washing your hair is nasty. 

You are absolutely right. I also am truly blessed ? with natural, curly, thick, long hair, too. I also work out every day and also work in dirt with my gardening. I wash my damn hair every day and don’t feel at all exhausted or inconvenienced by the process. It’s hygiene. I do it ‘cause, I’m a stinky, dirty bitch. Abbie just HAS to be so unique and shpeshul. I’ve also noticed her hair gets way more acknowledgment than God, her kids, or her husband. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 4

in the winter I can go about 5 days w/o washing my hair. Summer...hell no. Besides, after being out and about on a hot, desert summer day, a lukewarm shower is almost heaven!! 

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, freejugar said:

I'm just so jealous of these luscious locks

Hide contents

author1.jpg

Yeah, her hair is often quite messy. I liked her hair better when it was shorter. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah, her hair is often quite messy. I liked her hair better when it was shorter. 

I agree. Obviously her hair cut/style is the least of my quarrels with Braggie, but how she can think the rat's nest she currently sports on her head is more attractive than her previous, shorter hair styles is completely beyond me. Here is a comparison pic from three years ago. What a huge difference!

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I agree. Obviously her hair cut/style is the least of my quarrels with Braggie, but how she can think the rat's nest she currently sports on her head is more attractive than her previous, shorter hair styles is completely beyond me. Here is a comparison pic from three years ago. What a huge difference!

Braggie’s mentality for life:

“More always equals better.” Kids... Rugs.... Square footage... Hair....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

She has really aged.  Her face just looks like a snotty butt.  That old picture of her is cute. Man has she gone down hill.

• Upvote 3

She has such a loooooooong face, long hair just drags it down and ages her. 

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

A new day but the same old complaints. The accompanying picture is of her charmingly named Frankenleg propped up on a table in a room that I don't readily recognize. Abbie's headspace seems to be equally uninhabited but fortunately for the kids, her temper and pregnancy frustrations are at a low simmer. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-07-01-12-57-26.thumb.png.af1108ba6e53631b0b672acdd573ceba.pngScreenshot_2020-07-01-12-57-40.thumb.png.47cb54969da11211f8fd5753c4141895.png

• Upvote 4

So...a bunch of internet strangers chatting about how gross we think her hair is finally got to her. She got a haircut yesterday. It's hard to really tell in the photo she posted, but it looks like she may have chopped off a TON of the length. And she got bangs. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I have a naturally fat ass, which pads my butt when I sit down.  Praise hands.

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, therulesofjinx said:

So...a bunch of internet strangers chatting about how gross we think her hair is finally got to her. She got a haircut yesterday. It's hard to really tell in the photo she posted, but it looks like she may have chopped off a TON of the length. And she got bangs. 

She literally JUST said she had no plans to cut her hair. I think most fundies don’t read about themselves here. But this makes me think she may have read our comments on her hair and decided to cut it. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

She posted a better picture. When she washes it and it's curly again, I imagine it will hit right above her boobs, so she did have several inches taken off, but not the huge chop I was thinking it could be based on the first picture. It's amazing how much healthier it looks straightened- although I imagine there's some smoothing/shine serum in it!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

10 minutes ago, therulesofjinx said:

She posted a better picture. When she washes it and it's curly again, I imagine it will hit right above her boobs, so she did have several inches taken off, but not the huge chop I was thinking it could be based on the first picture. It's amazing how much healthier it looks straightened- although I imagine there's some smoothing/shine serum in it!

I hate how blunt it looks when straightened. It looks unnatural and just not cute. I think it looks better wavy.

• I Agree 1

1 hour ago, LilMissMetaphor said:

I have a naturally fat ass, which pads my butt when I sit down.  Praise hands.

Damn, if only I could sit on my stomach?

In terms of the new cut/style, I don’t like it. Way too much Morticia Adams for my liking. I think it looked best in the old photo on her blog home page. I think the girl twins were around toddler age and sitting on her lap.

Edited by SassyPants
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Damn, if only I could sit on my stomach?

In terms of the new cut/style, I don’t like it. Way too much Morticia Adams for my liking. I think it looked best in the old photo on her blog home page. I think the girl twins were around toddler age and sitting on her lap.

I swear her face looks exactly like the evil stepmother in the old Disney movie Cinderella. 

• Upvote 1

Damn...looks like she updated her home page and that photo with the girls is gone. Now she has that horrible photo where she is signing her book contract. 

• Upvote 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic