IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

About that Park Live. SO much that bothered me and made me sad. I have always felt bad for the way Claudia is treated. She is four. She still is little and she is trying so hard to get attention becasue she is stuck between Hannah the baby, and Sophia Daddy's favorite. I honestly think she misbehaves sometimes becasue for her SOME attention is better than NO attention from the daddy she adores, after all mommy isn't there for comfort anymore. I guess I'll start at the beginning.

The kids are all unloading from the van. Solly is visibly upset and sad.  (i guess he wanted to go to the other park) He doesn't want his coat but I guess he wanted Tom to hold it for him. Tom said "I'm not holding it for you either you wear it or put it in the van" "Do you want me to help you put it there? They proceed to put the jacket in the van.

Tom shows one of the Little Libraries that is there. Those are made by regular people to hold books for free. The idea is people put books there after they have read them to pass on to others. so you can take books to read, or donate some, or both. The door was broken off on one side and tom said "aw, I should fix that".Claudia bounded over and said "Daddy can I get a book?" Tom replied "No, you don't need a book right now!" 

Claudia and Sophia were on the big slide. Apparently Claudia was holding Sophia's jacket so she couldn't go down the slide. Of course Sophia cried becasue that is what she has learned,  that all she has to do to get Daddy to comfort her and get mad at Claudia is to cry and run to him. Tom says "What's wrong baby girl?" Sophia replies "Claudia held my coat" Then he says in a harsh tone "Why were you doing that Claudia?" Claudia replies that she didn't and tom SAYS "Haha lies, so many lies". Maybe she did hold her coat or maybe she didn't but Tom will always take Sophia's word. He shames Claudia constantly and it makes me sick!!! She is FOUR! That is what little children do. 

Later he sees Claudia without her shoes on and says "Claudia are you running without shoes?" You're going to get a sticker!" (I guess they get demerit stickers when they do something wrong)   BUT Sophia had her shoes off too and he didn't say anything like that to her, he just said get your shoes on.  Claudia said something was pinching her and Tom Said "well, that's what happens when you take your shoes off". 

Now everyone is climbing on the jungle gym, it's the round type that you can go under and over. Judah was climbing it. Sophia was climbing it and Tom bellows with pride "good job Fia, look at you!" "You're so brave!" "Good Job"  "Do you want Daddy to get you down? He proceeds to life her off and gets her down. meanwhile the whole time Claudi was saying "Dad watch what I can do" "Daddy look!" He ignored her.

Then Sophia runs over and Tom tells her how good she did and says "You look so cute with your two front teeth missing, show everyone, smile" 

Then he gushes about Hannah going up the slide, "None of my kids has ever done that at that age, she is so brave." Claudia in the background  "Hey Dad, I can do it too" He doesn't pay attention.

Also Claudia was distressed that Solly was throwing dirt on her shoes and Tom says "You're fine!". What happened to the same response he gave Sophia when she was upset that Claudia pulled her jacket? 

Then they all played on the merry go round and Tom says to everyone "When is the last time any of you have been on a merry go round?" "Most of them don't exist anymore in the U.S." (I'm destroyed that you have one of the very few merry go rounds and we all are so deprived of such joy) 

Love your children all the same. You should have no favorite and you especially shouldn't say it or blatantly show it in front of the other kids. It's hurtful and mean!! They want you to love them, just love them and spend time with them, teaching them things and sitting and eating with them, feeding them if you have to, that creates bonds. Stop being such a man-child hanging out with your boys playing video games and start giving attention to the little ones. That's what they want most from you, your attention!   Chastising your four year old and telling her she lies is disgusting. Four year olds lie, they want a lot of attention, they will fight or push siblings out of jealousy, but it's YOU who eggs on that jealousy by playing favorites. Shame on you

So sorry for the rant but I cannot stand to see a so called adult man being bothered by the actions of a four year old and then actually  laugh at her and call her a liar. His immaturity is unbelievable. He's like a fifteen year old.

Oh and in the beginning of the video he also said that 53 degrees is his favorite temperature! :huh:

Demerits are also used in the military: 

The purpose of the Demerit System is to provide the Battalion with a means of maintaining good order and discipline and tracking progress of midshipmen within the Battalion. 

I wasn't so far off when I compared Tom to the Father of the seven children on The Sound of Music. They were being treated like they were in the military, they are kids!!!!That's  what his home is like, punching time cards, getting demerits for bad behavior, he actually told a four year old she would get a sticker!!!! 

He infuriates me! 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

About that Park Live. SO much that bothered me and made me sad. I have always felt bad for the way Claudia is treated. She is four. She still is little and she is trying so hard to get attention becasue she is stuck between Hannah the baby, and Sophia Daddy's favorite. I honestly think she misbehaves sometimes becasue for her SOME attention is better than NO attention from the daddy she adores, after all mommy isn't there for comfort anymore. I guess I'll start at the beginning.

The kids are all unloading from the van. Solly is visibly upset and sad.  (i guess he wanted to go to the other park) He doesn't want his coat but I guess he wanted Tom to hold it for him. Tom said "I'm not holding it for you either you wear it or put it in the van" "Do you want me to help you put it there? They proceed to put the jacket in the van.

Tom shows one of the Little Libraries that is there. Those are made by regular people to hold books for free. The idea is people put books there after they have read them to pass on to others. so you can take books to read, or donate some, or both. The door was broken off on one side and tom said "aw, I should fix that".Claudia bounded over and said "Daddy can I get a book?" Tom replied "No, you don't need a book right now!" 

Claudia and Sophia were on the big slide. Apparently Claudia was holding Sophia's jacket so she couldn't go down the slide. Of course Sophia cried becasue that is what she has learned,  that all she has to do to get Daddy to comfort her and get mad at Claudia is to cry and run to him. Tom says "What's wrong baby girl?" Sophia replies "Claudia held my coat" Then he says in a harsh tone "Why were you doing that Claudia?" Claudia replies that she didn't and tom SAYS "Haha lies, so many lies". Maybe she did hold her coat or maybe she didn't but Tom will always take Sophia's word. He shames Claudia constantly and it makes me sick!!! She is FOUR! That is what little children do. 

Later he sees Claudia without her shoes on and says "Claudia are you running without shoes?" You're going to get a sticker!" (I guess they get demerit stickers when they do something wrong)   BUT Sophia had her shoes off too and he didn't say anything like that to her, he just said get your shoes on.  Claudia said something was pinching her and Tom Said "well, that's what happens when you take your shoes off". 

Now everyone is climbing on the jungle gym, it's the round type that you can go under and over. Judah was climbing it. Sophia was climbing it and Tom bellows with pride "good job Fia, look at you!" "You're so brave!" "Good Job"  "Do you want Daddy to get you down? He proceeds to life her off and gets her down. meanwhile the whole time Claudi was saying "Dad watch what I can do" "Daddy look!" He ignored her.

Then Sophia runs over and Tom tells her how good she did and says "You look so cute with your two front teeth missing, show everyone, smile" 

Then he gushes about Hannah going up the slide, "None of my kids has ever done that at that age, she is so brave." Claudia in the background  "Hey Dad, I can do it too" He doesn't pay attention.

Also Claudia was distressed that Solly was throwing dirt on her shoes and Tom says "You're fine!". What happened to the same response he gave Sophia when she was upset that Claudia pulled her jacket? 

Then they all played on the merry go round and Tom says to everyone "When is the last time any of you have been on a merry go round?" "Most of them don't exist anymore in the U.S." (I'm destroyed that you have one of the very few merry go rounds and we all are so deprived of such joy) 

Love your children all the same. You should have no favorite and you especially shouldn't say it or blatantly show it in front of the other kids. It's hurtful and mean!! They want you to love them, just love them and spend time with them, teaching them things and sitting and eating with them, feeding them if you have to, that creates bonds. Stop being such a man-child hanging out with your boys playing video games and start giving attention to the little ones. That's what they want most from you, your attention!   Chastising your four year old and telling her she lies is disgusting. Four year olds lie, they want a lot of attention, they will fight or push siblings out of jealousy, but it's YOU who eggs on that jealousy by playing favorites. Shame on you

So sorry for the rant but I cannot stand to see a so called adult man being bothered by the actions of a four year old and then actually  laugh at her and call her a liar. His immaturity is unbelievable. He's like a fifteen year old.

Oh and in the beginning of the video he also said that 53 degrees is his favorite temperature! :huh:

Demerits are also used in the military: 

The purpose of the Demerit System is to provide the Battalion with a means of maintaining good order and discipline and tracking progress of midshipmen within the Battalion. 

I wasn't so far off when I compared Tom to the Father of the seven children on The Sound of Music. They were being treated like they were in the military, they are kids!!!!That's  what his home is like, punching time cards, getting demerits for bad behavior, he actually told a four year old she would get a sticker!!!! 

He infuriates me! 

This is so sad. He does treat Claudia differently and Solly too. I can't stand the nickname fia. Sophia is such a nice name. One trip to the store Hannah did not get buckled correctly and someon e on the live pointed it out and he said oh Hannah was buckled come on.`

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, Smitty said:

I think he meant a sticker in her foot.

oh, I thought it was one of his demerit system things that he uses

• Upvote 3

Sorry, I'm changing the topic. New here and don't know my way around. I watched Tom make the subway buns and I wondered if he ever washed his hands. He is always touching his hair and face. Yuck. Then he was giving a spelling test, holding a book, then back to the "cooking". Also one of the littles got hurt, carried her, put her down to go back outside, and back to the "cooking" without washing his hands.  Also, smart ass, it's called baking. You don't cook buns/rolls, whatever you want to call them. 

And he just has no time to wash walls, cook dinner, because he is so busy, but should we add up how long he spends on livestreaming a week? I guess he needs that UTube money...but does the money add up when it's over an hour long? How boring. I forward it. 

How sad is that, that the oldest, Thomas, sat on that bench at the park like a total misfit. I suppose he was the mod...have to control the trolls! He is the one who needs the exercise the most. 

It's a sad situation all around. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Smitty said:

I think he meant a sticker in her foot.

Is that a regional word for splinter? I’ve never heard that before.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Grandma D said:

This is so sad. He does treat Claudia differently and Solly too. I can't stand the nickname fia. Sophia is such a nice name. One trip to the store Hannah did not get buckled correctly and someon e on the live pointed it out and he said oh Hannah was buckled come on.`

I pointed it out! I caught his live and when he did the roll call it was obvious that she wasn’t buckled yet ( but they weren’t moving) so I watched carefully if at the end of the short ride we would see Eden unbuckling her but it was instant that she was out of that car seat.  Being an experienced mom, I know it takes a few seconds to unbuckle. So I said she was not buckled up. I bet he thinks the short 5 minute ride wasn’t worth the hassle of buckling her. He is so arrogant, not even a death in his family would wake him up to following safety or medical advice 

10 minutes ago, Petronella said:

He mentioned earlier that he has the demerit system with punitive stickers for misbehavior 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

43 minutes ago, Petronella said:

I live in the south and sticker definitely means splinter here. Or it means that you’ve stepped in a type of grass that produces burs that get stuck in your foot, those are also stickers. I know he uses a demerit system but in that context, I definitely took it to mean a splinter or bur. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, SingingCat said:

Sorry, I'm changing the topic. New here and don't know my way around. I watched Tom make the subway buns and I wondered if he ever washed his hands. He is always touching his hair and face. Yuck. Then he was giving a spelling test, holding a book, then back to the "cooking". Also one of the littles got hurt, carried her, put her down to go back outside, and back to the "cooking" without washing his hands.  Also, smart ass, it's called baking. You don't cook buns/rolls, whatever you want to call them. 

And he just has no time to wash walls, cook dinner, because he is so busy, but should we add up how long he spends on livestreaming a week? I guess he needs that UTube money...but does the money add up when it's over an hour long? How boring. I forward it. 

How sad is that, that the oldest, Thomas, sat on that bench at the park like a total misfit. I suppose he was the mod...have to control the trolls! He is the one who needs the exercise the most. 

It's a sad situation all around. 

I was thinking the same thing about how much time he spends doing these awful videos could be spent doing the things he claims he has no time for. He is an awful videographer and never improves after spending so much time doing them. The camera he uses does not catch the sound well and he's so shaky and all over the place it's not easy to watch. He has an addictive personality and I think he's addicted to making these videos now doing more than one a day and for hours at a time. Andrea knew her audience and did short edited videos. Poor Claudia he really does not like her. 

Edited by Grandma D
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Grandma D said:

I was thinking the same thing about how much time he spends doing these awful videos could be spent doing the things he claims he has no time for. He is an awful videographer and never improves after spending so much time doing them. The camera he uses does not catch the sound well and he's so shaky and all over the place it's not easy to watch. He has an addictive personality and I think he's addicted to making these videos now doing more than one a day and for hours at a time. Andrea knew her audience and did short edited videos. Poor Claudia he really does not like her. 

I thought the same. All this “ time to kill” when he makes the videos about nothing, but he never has enough time for anything productive that would improve his kids lives. 

He takes his audience for fools who won’t see the contradictions. 
We should make a list of contradictions/ lies taken from his videos. 

One would be “ Hannah always takes her shoes off” but she kept them on during the park live, so that’s the proof that he didn’t bother to put any footwear on her during the entire cold winter!!

• Upvote 10

I wasn't even thinking about him washing his hands. I was grossed out by him rolling out that dough on the filthy table top where Hannah is always crawling and sitting. ?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

He mentioned earlier that he has the demerit system with punitive stickers for misbehavior 

I took it as him telling Claudia  she would get a sticker for not having her shoes on but someone else pointed out that sticker means a burr.  Seeing the tone he took with her all day, saying she lies, and ignoring her so much, and never giving her the attention he gives Sophia, I didn't think he was saying watch out or you'll get something on your foot. At times he doesn't care if they have their shoes on and at other times he does. I guess it all comes down to what his instructions are at that moment and whether they go follow it or go against it? Even I get confused what his thoughts are on any one thing, he's all over the place!  

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

I thought the same. All this “ time to kill” when he makes the videos about nothing, but he never has enough time for anything productive that would improve his kids lives. 

We should make a list of contradictions/ lies taken from his videos. 

One would be “ Hannah always takes her shoes off” but she kept them on during the park live, so that’s the proof that he didn’t bother to put any footwear on her during the entire cold winter!!

I second this. Let’s start a list of contradictions.

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I took it as him telling Claudia  she would get a sticker for not having her shoes on but someone else pointed out that sticker means a burr.  Seeing the tone he took with her all day, saying she lies, and ignoring her so much, and never giving her the attention he gives Sophia, I didn't think he was saying watch out or you'll get something on your foot. At times he doesn't care if they have their shoes on and at other times he does. I guess it all comes down to what his instructions are at that moment and whether they go follow it or go against it? Even I get confused what his thoughts are on any one thing, he's all over the place!  

Claudia is begging for love & affirmation. All Tom does is mistreat her and ignore her when he’s not being cruel to her. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

Well, the audience for this channel has tended to be people who overly looked contradictions and despicable treatment of children. Tom is quite justified in thinking these people who watch will be okay with it all because they have for years. 

But will they now that Andrea can't swoop in with her soothing voice and remind people to stop looking behind the curtain? Who knows? If these people were okay with Andrea, they probably will be pretty okay with Tom. 

It is really sad for the kids that they are raised like this. They are going so much therapy to recover from their childhood. 

And the braid taped to the wall is creepy. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Keep it up there Tommy boy. I was the "Claudia" in my family & now I don't speak to my family. If that's what you want to happen....keep it up. 

I want to hug Claudia and just show her some love and attention. Even though she is only 4 years old I can totally relate to her. She reminds me of me as a child, before it was beat out of me. I will never forgive my parents for treating me like shit my whole life just because I didn't fit their "mold". He claims to be such a good Christian. That is NOT how Christians are supposed to treat ANYONE. Be kind to that little girl Tom. Sheesh. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • Love 14

I do notice that Tom will put on an act on camera sometimes and be sure he gives Claudia a kiss or a hug. I notice too that when any of the kids seem to irritate him he says "You're so cute" or "That's silly" or That's cute"  LOL He really tries to hold back. 

He's really pushing the like, subscribe thing lately. He plays this dumb game with everyone by saying "Let's see how high we can make the likes go up" and everyone presses the likes. It's cringe worthy to watch him manipulate people, and they follow along like little kindergartners. There are even a couple of followers who also tell everyone to like and subscribe.  

He also has become an Amazon affiliate, he mentioned that on the bread making video that the mixer he used and the bread forms were linked below and if you click the link he makes a little bit of money on it. 

Oh, and not only does he have that large braid of Andrea's hair, he says each of the kids have a mini braid as well.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

When you reach a certain number of likes and subscribes on YT, you can start monetizing your channel. That's why they're pushing it.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Ash said:

When you reach a certain number of likes and subscribes on YT, you can start monetizing your channel. That's why they're pushing it.

Isn’t his channel already monetized?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I don't know, but I imagine, like MLM schemes, there are levels to the monetization. Or you have to keep your levels up to keep the monetization going. Either way, what I'm saying is, they're pushing to keep his pockets lined.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Ash said:

As far as I know, too, likes, subscriptions, and comments boost the video to be recommended to more people etc. It sure is cringey hearing him say it in every video now, I would honestly understand him just saying "hey guys doing that helps the channel, if you want to" but he tries to make it a game like they're all little kids.

• Upvote 6

Just noticed this comment on one of Rachel Day’s (public) fb posts and thought it was share-worthy. Wonder if Crazykins has seen it yet...? 

2C026F60-1B67-4FB2-B629-629D46AD953A.jpeg

• Bless Your Heart 1
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • WTF 1

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a bit and thought I'd finally make an account to give me opinion about this family.

Tom is a sorry excuse for a father. The way he treats Claudia makes me so angry. 

He doesn't care about the state of his house or his children's oral health. Move to a bigger house and take them to the dentist ffs.

He obviously has his favorites. Thomas, Eden, Sophia and Hannah. The only kids who have a chance of escaping the family and hopefully live a normal life are Claudia & Judah.

I have more opinions, but this is what I can think of now.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Isn’t his channel already monetized?

Yes, it is. I guess the more likes there are the more the you tube algorithm will suggest his videos, thus making giving more chances of getting new subscribers.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Just noticed this comment on one of Rachel Day’s (public) fb posts and thought it was share-worthy. Wonder if Crazykins has seen it yet...? 

2C026F60-1B67-4FB2-B629-629D46AD953A.jpeg

:wtsf:waw, my jaw just fall... it is amazing, Tom himself recognizes that Rachel is a crazy stalker.  So why doesn't he block her or something? Maybe he is afraid of what she might do, because his home address is public... and there is nothing worst than a crazy mad stalker wanting revenge... that's too creepy.

Anyway,  my update. I went to the dentist.  The x-ray wasn't very explicit about were the infection was coming from. So, the dentist prescribed me antibiotics and something else. I have to take it for 3 days and make a new appointment.  My cheek is not so swollen and I'm feeling better.

Stay safe and warm,

Hugs

T.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Tekas_76 said:

:wtsf:waw, my jaw just fall... it is amazing, Tom himself recognizes that Rachel is a crazy stalker.  So why doesn't he block her or something? Maybe he is afraid of what she might do, because his home address is public... and there is nothing worst than a crazy mad stalker wanting revenge... that's too creepy.

Anyway,  my update. I went to the dentist.  The x-ray wasn't very explicit about were the infection was coming from. So, the dentist prescribed me antibiotics and something else. I have to take it for 3 days and make a new appointment.  My cheek is not so swollen and I'm feeling better.

Stay safe and warm,

Hugs

T.

Glad you were able to see the dentist and get some treatment. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic