Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
nelliebelle1197

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

Recommended Posts

All About the Shekels
3 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

And poor Asher deserves more than to be a surrogate mother to his baby sister. Wether he says he doesn’t mind or not. I’m all for helping out in the family, but this what, 16 year old boy, should not be the primary caretaker for his almost 1 year old sister. Especially when he has a father who is capable of taking care of her instead. 

On one of the older videos Andrea is sitting on the couch and Hannah needed attention so she bellows out to Asher to take care of her. She just had to have all those children and then expects someone else to care for them. I think she was hooked on the attention having a large family brought her.
Yes, her and ol’ tommy Boy (not smarter than a 5th grader) were all for creating their brood but neither wanted all the work that came with it.

  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
On 3/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, Tekas_76 said:

He just doesn't want to make the effort to make any food from scratch,  he feels like it's not worth it.

Yes, absolute laziness and I think he just thinks this is a "woman's job" 

 

On 3/19/2020 at 3:43 PM, MangoTango said:

I have a theory why he seems to dislike Claudia. I think it’s because she says and does what she wants, which, to Tom, isn’t an attractive quality in a female. He favors Sophia because she’s “sweet” and “good”.

Absolutely. I had mentioned one time that during one of the lives he seemed really exasperated with Claudia and he said that she never agrees with him and that she will always say the opposite of what he says. Then he asked her something and she agreed...lol He then says "oh figures this one time she agrees".  In a separate video he spoke of how Sophia is Daddy's Girl and that in her eyes he does no wrong and she just adores him.  Sad because all his girls should feel like they are "daddy's girl".Honestly to think he gets insulted by things a FOUR year old says and does is just weird. 

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
On 3/20/2020 at 9:23 AM, Tekas_76 said:

And then he goes rumbling about it in a very confusing way, finishing saying that Andrea always gave him the first slice of the cakes, which made him feel important… wasn't it because she knew that he is a big kid and would throw a tantrum if she didn't do so?!? He says that she always made him feel important, that isn't new to us, we already knew that she was enabling him to whatever...

That's what you do around a narcissist, you tiptoe around on eggshells making sure you give the "correct" answer when you disagree. She gave in to him becasue she knew his response would be anger or hurt if she didn't, like you said throw a tantrum.  She went along with him to keep the peace. 

I have a brother like this, always have to agree with him that his way of doing something or his ideas, or stories, are the best. He feels insulted or that you are trying to shame him in some way. My mother and i always walked on eggshells around him (I still do) for fear of saying something he would not like and then having to deal with his response, which usually was some way of punishing, like screaming at you, swearing at you hanging up on you, leaving and slamming the door and getting in the car and peeling out, NOT doing some planned thing with you now or a promised favor, or the silent treatment , because "YOU were awful to him" and he'll make you pay somehow. My poor mother when I used to ask her why she put up with him being that way would just say "He's my son and I don't want to lose him". She was so afraid of him getting so angry that he might cut her off that she took his abuse. We lost our father when we were young, wondering if some men who grow up without fathers tend to grow up thinking they are the boss becasue there is no Dad there to put them in their place???

  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
On 3/19/2020 at 4:20 PM, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Furthermore, adding cheese or giving a bit of ketchup to dip with just about anything savory helps kids find different or new foods more inviting. I may have added just a few cupcake sprinkles to my children’s veggies so they associate eating healthy as a celebration.

YES!!!  Even if they take a few bites they may acquire a taste after a while of it being put in front of them. 

 

I have to apologize if I am posting so many replies, I had a brutal headache for three days and for someone who has had a stroke, it's not to be taken lightly, so I was resting and am trying to catch up, so many good points I could not resist relying.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
formergothardite
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

That's what you do around a narcissist, you tiptoe around on eggshells making sure you give the "correct" answer when you disagree. She gave in to him becasue she knew his response would be anger or hurt if she didn't, like you said throw a tantrum.  She went along with him to keep the peace. 

Ehh, she was just as narcissistic as he is. He would also go along with her to keep the peace. IMO the whole thing about serving him first is probably less about her walking on eggshells and more about the fundie mindset that parents need to show the children that the mother and father are always first. There are whole books on how to do shit like serving the father cake first. Is it Ezzo that teaches the parents to have practice sessions where the children learn the parents get fed first and children need to learn to be quiet and accept it? 

The theme for the Andrea and Tom has always been their wants before the children needs, Tom is just continuing that theme and making it more obvious. Andrea could lull people into thinking she cared in a way Tom can't, so people notice this more with him. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caroline
2 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

That's what you do around a narcissist, you tiptoe around on eggshells making sure you give the "correct" answer when you disagree. She gave in to him becasue she knew his response would be anger or hurt if she didn't, like you said throw a tantrum.  She went along with him to keep the peace. 

I have a brother like this, always have to agree with him that his way of doing something or his ideas, or stories, are the best. He feels insulted or that you are trying to shame him in some way. My mother and i always walked on eggshells around him (I still do) for fear of saying something he would not like and then having to deal with his response, which usually was some way of punishing, like screaming at you, swearing at you hanging up on you, leaving and slamming the door and getting in the car and peeling out, NOT doing some planned thing with you now or a promised favor, or the silent treatment , because "YOU were awful to him" and he'll make you pay somehow. My poor mother when I used to ask her why she put up with him being that way would just say "He's my son and I don't want to lose him". She was so afraid of him getting so angry that he might cut her off that she took his abuse. We lost our father when we were young, wondering if some men who grow up without fathers tend to grow up thinking they are the boss becasue there is no Dad there to put them in their place???

That's a good question.  I wonder if it depends on birth order a little too?  You didn't mention whether your brother was older or younger than you.  My mother raised four of us (two older sisters, me in the middle, and a much younger brother) alone when my father left one day and never was seen again.  My brother was raised by four women and wouldn't have dared act like this.  He is a very loving husband, father and grandfather.   My husband grew up the youngest of eight in a very intact, loving home, but he has six older sisters.  He is the one who waits on my daughter and me no matter how much we protest.  He was taught that by his dad who showed such respect for my mother-in-law.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Tekas_76
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I have to apologize if I am posting so many replies, I had a brutal headache for three days and for someone who has had a stroke, it's not to be taken lightly, so I was resting and am trying to catch up, so many good points I could not resist relying

My dear you don't have to apologize. I hope that you're getting better now, I'll be sending you good energies 💐 I'm alone at home, I already cleaned, vacuumed, dusted, and finally showered myself. Now with dry hair and clean cozy clothes I am just here, don't know what to do next… oh, this is so boring, at least coming here to read your comments makes me feel like I am not alone, you make me company even being so far away from me… Thank you 🙂

My right cheek is swollen, because I've been having a little pain and I cannot identify which tooth hurts. With all this coronavirus, no dentist will receive me, it's too dangerous to have a person right next to your open mouth treating your teeth, and also for them. So, I've started taking anti - inflammatory medicin, but it causes me disturbs, like diarrhea. It's been more than one month that I've been having this horrible shoulder pain (maybe caused by stress and emotional pressure), it's even hard to move my arms while sleeping. So, I went to the doctor, exam scheduled for March and then postponed for May due to the virus scene...

Adding to all that, the Spring allergies are hitting me really bad, no medicin works. So, if people see me sneezing and blowing my nose, they will think that I have the virus, but no it's just allergies...

Things are so boring here that I already consider having a chat via Whatsapp with Tom... please people send the mental health for me, I'm starting to lose it when I start to consider spending time talking with that loser, just to keep busy… :jawdrop:

What am I doing with my life ?!? :5624797b0697e_headbash: I'm getting old and painful, and it wasn't like that before, and I don't know what to do with myself, please recycle me!!!:wizardry2: Soon you'll hear a whisper sound of me saying "help!!!" just like in a horror movie…. ahahah

 

Sorry, but I just needed to vent all this… now I'm considering watching a movie…

Edited by Tekas_76
adding stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Ehh, she was just as narcissistic as he is. He would also go along with her to keep the peace. IMO the whole thing about serving him first is probably less about her walking on eggshells and more about the fundie mindset that parents need to show the children that the mother and father are always first

Yikes, I have quite a bit to learn about these ways. I am first generation Portuguese, my Mother from The Azores, and Italian, my Father from Naples and Sicily. . My mother always gave us our food before my father and herself when we were home.  She would never even think of not getting us set first. I think sometimes she didn't even eat until everyone else was done. But if we had a get together or a holiday dinner where my grand parents and great grandparents were there we were taught that the elderly were given their plate first, so we show respect to them. Of course if a baby or child is crying for food they were given it ahead of anyone else, we usually had more than one person dishing out the food anyway. It wasn't some written in stone rule. Just being kind to the elderly. But serving the dad and mom first day after day is like saying I am king and queen and you are mere peasants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
3 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

My dear you don't have to apologize. I hope that you're getting better now, I'll be sending you good energies 💐 I'm alone at home, I already cleaned, vacuumed, dusted, and finally showered myself. Now with dry hair and clean cozy clothes I am just here, don't know what to do next… oh, this is so boring, at least coming here to read your comments makes me feel like I am not alone, you make me company even being so far away from me… Thank you 🙂

My right cheek is swollen, because I've been having a little pain and I cannot identify which tooth hurts. With all this coronavirus, no dentist will receive me, it's too dangerous to have a person right next to your open mouth treating your teeth, and also for them. So, I've started taking anti - inflammatory medicin, but it causes me disturbs, like diarrhea. It's been more than one month that I've been having this horrible shoulder pain (maybe caused by stress and emotional pressure), it's even hard to move my arms while sleeping. So, I went to the doctor, exam scheduled for March and then postponed for May due to the virus scene...

Adding to all that, the Spring allergies are hitting me really bad, no medicin works. So, if people see me sneezing and blowing my nose, they will think that I have the virus, but no it's just allergies...

Things are so boring here that I already consider having a chat via Whatsapp with Tom... please people send the mental health for me, I'm starting to lose it when I start to consider spending time talking with that loser, just to keep busy… :jawdrop:

What am I doing with my life ?!? :5624797b0697e_headbash: I'm getting old and painful, and it wasn't like that before, and I don't know what to do with myself, please recycle me!!!:wizardry2: Soon you'll hear a whisper sound of me saying "help!!!" just like in a horror movie…. ahahah

 

Sorry, but I just needed to vent all this… now I'm considering watching a movie…

Aww...thank you so much!!! I'm glad i can make someone feel  a little less alone. It's difficult to be isolated especially when ill and  you SO want to go out and be with other people but can't. Sorry you have tooth pain and shoulder pain. Hope they both feel better soon.. I have had to cancel appointments too. My rheumatologist  did a phone appointment with me yesterday.  (I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Reynaud's)    

Please don't go on What's APP, I didn't even know what that was...but talking to someone who doesn't have it together. That's like pouring salt in a wound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Tekas_76
3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Yikes, I have quite a bit to learn about these ways. I am first generation Portuguese, my Mother from The Azores, and Italian, my Father from Naples and Sicily. . My mother always gave us our food before my father and herself when we were home.  She would never even think of not getting us set first. I think sometimes she didn't even eat until everyone else was done. But if we had a get together or a holiday dinner where my grand parents and great grandparents were there we were taught that the elderly were given their plate first, so we show respect to them. Of course if a baby or child is crying for food they were given it ahead of anyone else, we usually had more than one person dishing out the food anyway. It wasn't some written in stone rule. Just being kind to the elderly. But serving the dad and mom first day after day is like saying I am king and queen and you are mere peasants.

I'm also portuguese.  I understand you, in Portugal we prioritise children, they're growing up so they have to eat well. And the respect for the elders, yes, all true. I totally agree with you.

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

Aww...thank you so much!!! I'm glad i can make someone feel  a little less alone. It's difficult to be isolated especially when ill and  you SO want to go out and be with other people but can't. Sorry you have tooth pain and shoulder pain. Hope they both feel better soon.. I have had to cancel appointments too. My rheumatologist  did a phone appointment with me yesterday.  (I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Reynaud's)    

Please don't go on What's APP, I didn't even know what that was...but talking to someone who doesn't have it together. That's like pouring salt in a wound.

Thank you my dear. I won't communicate with Tommy boy, that would make him have some strange ideas that he was having a new "girl" just by talking with a woman by message,  ahahah. My life is already messed up, I don't need more troubles. I'll stay here quiet watching tv, its almost sleep time here 23:47, so I'll go to sleep...

I've taken an extra allergy tablet and got sleepy, but at least I'm not sneezing, ahahah...

I'm sorry for your health problems, they sound like they are very painful. I have a friend who has a few health conditions that every time we go for a walk we have to go slow because of her pain.

Take care and stay safe,

Hugs 🤗💐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
8 hours ago, Caroline said:

That's a good question.  I wonder if it depends on birth order a little too?  You didn't mention whether your brother was older or younger than you.

My brother is 9 years older than me.  After my father died he became a big bully. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Tekas_76

Today my right cheek looks like an Easter egg, I'll try to make a dentist appointment tomorrow... 😷🦷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caroline
32 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

Today my right cheek looks like an Easter egg, I'll try to make a dentist appointment tomorrow... 😷🦷

I'm in the middle of a several appointment dental implant.  My imaging appointment was canceled because the practice is only taking emergency cases.  I am happy to slow down my implant schedule for people like you who are in pain.  Don't try to suck it up - tooth pain is the worst.  Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hilarious
PotsPansPatriarchy

Tom is in the middle of live-streaming his living room “church.” Solomon was just upset about being on camera and covered his face.

Last night Tom live-streamed from his bed at 2am. Not creepy at all.

With the lock of Andrea’s hair braided and taped to the wall above him; for everyone else to see. As if that doesn’t put out any serial killer-ish vibes, at all.

Couldn’t watch it because it was so so so creepy within the first 3 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

Today my right cheek looks like an Easter egg, I'll try to make a dentist appointment tomorrow... 😷🦷

Dental infections are nothing to mess with. Keep us posted, please.

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Tekas_76
1 hour ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Tom is in the middle of live-streaming his living room “church.” Solomon was just upset about being on camera and covered his face.

Last night Tom live-streamed from his bed at 2am. Not creepy at all.

With the lock of Andrea’s hair braided and taped to the wall above him; for everyone else to see. As if that doesn’t put out any serial killer-ish vibes, at all.

Couldn’t watch it because it was so so so creepy within the first 3 minutes. 

Dental infections are nothing to mess with. Keep us posted, please.

I had the same feeling but I couldn't find the words, serial killer vibes, yes that's perfect,  ahahah 

Yes, I will keep updating, considering that medicine here at Denmark is the strangest thing ever 🤔

Keep safe,

Hugs 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsjustme
2 hours ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

With the lock of Andrea’s hair braided and taped to the wall above him; for everyone else to see. As if that doesn’t put out any serial killer-ish vibes, at all.

At 59:33 Did you catch when he said he had "wished to God I had gotten all her hair" Then wait for it , it gets better.......he said "I have thought more than once to have someone dig her up to get the hair, how terrible is that"????  Oh boy, he better keep those therapy sessions.

I'll comment later on that park live he did. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MangoTango
1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

At 59:33 Did you catch when he said he had "wished to God I had gotten all her hair" Then wait for it , it gets better.......he said "I have thought more than once to have someone dig her up to get the hair, how terrible is that"????  Oh boy, he better keep those therapy sessions.

 

And he wonders why women stop talking to him. That's what every woman wants, to sleep in a bed with your new spouse's dead wife's hair hanging above you. 

  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy
Olivia Marie
2 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

At 59:33 Did you catch when he said he had "wished to God I had gotten all her hair" Then wait for it , it gets better.......he said "I have thought more than once to have someone dig her up to get the hair, how terrible is that"????  Oh boy, he better keep those therapy sessions.

I'll comment later on that park live he did. 

Disgusting, pathetic douche bag.    He’s a freaky misfit.   And to know that 9 children are held as prisoners in that scummy house..........

  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Tekas_76
Posted (edited)

 

On 3/22/2020 at 9:35 PM, Itsjustme said:

At 59:33 Did you catch when he said he had "wished to God I had gotten all her hair" Then wait for it , it gets better.......he said "I have thought more than once to have someone dig her up to get the hair, how terrible is that"????  Oh boy, he better keep those therapy sessions.

I'll comment later on that park live he did. 

When I heard him saying that it sounded really bad to me, it was weird. I had the feeling that she was more like something that he possessed than anything else. It's like he was entitled to keep whatever part of her, because she was "his", just like a possession, she "belonged" to him. The hair hanging over the bed is the creepiest thing ever, why not keep it in a little box. What are is intentions with his leg humpers by showing the hair, to remember her, to make them emotional?!?! I don't understand.

But the other day he was saying that the hair is not so special to him anymore, because it feels like it's not hers anymore. He says that it doesn't smell like her anymore… So, it's special or it isn't, make a decision Tom!

On one of this lives, a comment was erased, and Rachel commented the comment that was erased. A woman said that this virus thing was the end of the world, that everybody would die and that the children would be reunited with Andrea soon… That was creepy. Thomas saw it soon and erased it. But that was a creepy comment, knowing that the boys have access to devices, therefore they can see the comments… poor kids... Even the leg humpers are evil for those kids... 

 

When Judah come up with his favorite word "animals", I thought that it's because even he sees that women are fighting over Tom to get his affections, fighting for a male just like animals, irrational, aggressively and with no limits... just to be able to be next Mrs. Mills. That was my first thought.

Edited by Tekas_76
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWayTheWorldWorks

Try chopping fresh spinach very fine. It is a great nutrition boost to anything that has green spices already and no one will notice. Routinely added to spaghetti and pizza sauce here. Have also added to canned soup, burgers, really anything at all. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hilarious
PotsPansPatriarchy
9 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

I had the same feeling but I couldn't find the words, serial killer vibes, yes that's perfect,  ahahah 

Yes, I will keep updating, considering that medicine here at Denmark is the strangest thing ever 🤔

Keep safe,

Hugs 🤗

You be safe, also, dear one.

7 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

At 59:33 Did you catch when he said he had "wished to God I had gotten all her hair" Then wait for it , it gets better.......he said "I have thought more than once to have someone dig her up to get the hair, how terrible is that"????  Oh boy, he better keep those therapy sessions.

I'll comment later on that park live he did. 

Tellin ya... straight up serial killer vibes.

He’s not in therapy. Prove me wrong, Tom.

6 hours ago, MangoTango said:

And he wonders why women stop talking to him. That's what every woman wants, to sleep in a bed with your new spouse's dead wife's hair hanging above you. 

Nailed it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nervous
Tekas_76

So, today I called the dentist office to make an appointment. After being asked more than 20 times if I went on holidays lately or travelled outside of the country, the lady couldn't identify me as their patient (face palm)!! After I gave my tax number (we call it here cpr, it goes for health care, salaries, taxes, medicines, mobile phone subscriptions, all) she could see that I went there a few times (maybe two years ago, I cannot remember) and did some treatments there.

Then she wanted me to have a paper saying that I am not infected with the virus. Well, I didn't have the symptoms so I didn't go to the hospital for being tested (I could get the virus there anyways). And if the doctors are busy testing people with no virus, they will not have time and resources to take care of the ones that are really sick (face palm again)!!!!

So, I have an appointment for tomorrow morning, with the hope that the doctor/dentist will prescribe me some antibiotics or anti-inflammation medicines… I hope so, my cheek is making me look like a bulldog, it's so swollen... It's been ages that I don't have a tooth problem but it had to come just now, with the virus and the panic, everything closed, really!?! perfect occasion !!

For many other reasons plus this one, my life at this moment is like a train wreck, rolling down the hill.

Well, dear ones, stay safe 

Hugs

T.

  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mom2Bubby

I noticed in the video where Tom takes the kids to the park that Hannah had a terrible bruise or something that covered the whole top of her right foot. She was wearing her shoes without socks. It looked very painful. I suppose it could be marker as she colors on herself a lot and they don’t seem to keep her very clean. (It’s at the 15.36 mark in the video.) At one point it also looks like the same kind of mark on the top of her right hand. 

I can’t believe he was letting Sophia and Claudia run around the park barefoot at one point. It’s one things if it’s warm out, but it’s not. Yes it was warm that day but not warm enough to be going barefoot.

And for goodness sake Tom, if you insist on filming your daughters, please make sure they are wearing leggings with their dresses or be more careful how you are filming them. There are too many predators out there to not be aware of what angles you are filming your daughters at. (Not going to be more specific as anyone who watched the video knows what I’m talking about). 
And in the bedroom chat video-I agree with previous posters. It seems like Tom misses the idea of Andrea not the person. He misses what she could do/did do for him.  It’s all about Tom always. His creep factor went up 1000% in that video. Blech! 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitty

Hannah has no socks because he already said her shoes are too little on her.  I think each kid must only get one pair of footwear at a time, and Walmart at that.
Anyone with wide or flat type feet will pay for that one day.  
Have never understood shoes on in the house and all over the furniture.  So getting new furniture would be a waste until that stops.
I was glad though to see them out and that Asher finally put her down to run.  Exercise is so important for muscle development.  
Dads don’t often think ahead about mud, etc., when taking kids out, but tights or pants on the daughters is an important one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caroline
6 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

So, today I called the dentist office to make an appointment. After being asked more than 20 times if I went on holidays lately or travelled outside of the country, the lady couldn't identify me as their patient (face palm)!! After I gave my tax number (we call it here cpr, it goes for health care, salaries, taxes, medicines, mobile phone subscriptions, all) she could see that I went there a few times (maybe two years ago, I cannot remember) and did some treatments there.

Then she wanted me to have a paper saying that I am not infected with the virus. Well, I didn't have the symptoms so I didn't go to the hospital for being tested (I could get the virus there anyways). And if the doctors are busy testing people with no virus, they will not have time and resources to take care of the ones that are really sick (face palm again)!!!!

So, I have an appointment for tomorrow morning, with the hope that the doctor/dentist will prescribe me some antibiotics or anti-inflammation medicines… I hope so, my cheek is making me look like a bulldog, it's so swollen... It's been ages that I don't have a tooth problem but it had to come just now, with the virus and the panic, everything closed, really!?! perfect occasion !!

For many other reasons plus this one, my life at this moment is like a train wreck, rolling down the hill.

Well, dear ones, stay safe 

Hugs

T.

Good luck tomorrow.  That's horrible.  There are just too many things going on right now , and no one needs more to worry about.

  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.