IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

19 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

But wasn't the Walmart manager a good friend of Tom? ???

He probably just gave Tom a rain check on ramen once, and now Tom thinks they're besties. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, MangoTango said:

Apparently, Andrea also added a teaspoon of salt into her drinking water...well, there’s that.

Every time she was seen by a medical professional it seems they warned her of her high blood pressure. She always hand waved them away and claimed they didn't know what they were talking about, but since she not only ate pure junk, didn't exercise and apparently even poured salt into her water, I bet she did have untreated high blood pressure. 

• Upvote 13
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 6

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Every time she was seen by a medical professional it seems they warned her of her high blood pressure. She always hand waved them away and claimed they didn't know what they were talking about, but since she not only ate pure junk, didn't exercise and apparently even poured salt into her water, I bet she did have untreated high blood pressure. 

Funny you should say that, because in the live Tom was saying how there's no research that proves that too much salt contributes to high blood pressure. But, I'm not a doctor, so, what do I know? Not that he would listen to me if I were one, and a woman doctor at that. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4

12 minutes ago, MangoTango said:

Funny you should say that, because in the live Tom was saying how there's no research that proves that too much salt contributes to high blood pressure. But, I'm not a doctor, so, what do I know? Not that he would listen to me if I were one, and a woman doctor at that. 

And THIS is why everyone is doubting his explanations about his wife’s cancer. Because he is a nut job.

Here are the original posts about her passing. Lots of discussion about not giving her a pass for being a nut job, but also about not blaming her for having terminal cancer. 

Edited by Pleiades_06
Added link to old thread
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, MangoTango said:

In the beginning of the live today, Tom was talking about how salt isn’t bad for you because you need it to absorb water into your body. He goes on to say that we don’t get enough salt into our diets. Apparently, Andrea also added a teaspoon of salt into her drinking water...well, there’s that.

Before he goes into Walmart, he says, “I hope I don’t get stopped by the Walmart police telling me to stop filming.” He proceeds to grab a cart in the sun because “the sun kills corona virus real fast.” OK, then, Tom.

Ugh and she had high blood pressure. Yes, there are instances where a person needs salt more than others if they have some sort of electrolyte disorder or metabolic defect.  I have kidney problems and high blood pressure and under no circumstances should I overload on salt especially since I had a stroke.

He actually said that again about the sun and heat? At the park he said that all the play things would have any bacteria on them killed by the heat and sun.  

When Thomas got the dog bite from a customer's dog at the grocery store. They weren't concerned with finding the lady, even though she left, but Tom said the police wanted to find her to make sure the dog had it's rabies shot (well yeah!) . I'm sure Thomas didn't get a tetanus shot either and a bite is one of the dirtiest things that can happen that introduces bacteria into a wound because of the saliva.

It's frustrating but we can only hope that Tom will open up a little more,  at least to the medical world. Those kids can't go through life being afraid of doctors like their mother was. No one says they have to go three times a year but a once a year checkup anyway. Instead of Tom buying himself a $1600 mattress he should think about yearly checkups with a doctor and dentist for his kids. He could have got a half decent mattress for 600-800 dollars anywhere. But only the best for Tommy boy! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom is live right now going to different stores trying to find groceries. So many idiots on there commenting how this virus is basically a joke. Pisses me off. They are so far up toms conspiracy theorist ass I just can’t watch anymore. And he’s driving and reading comments again! Ergh!  

Please flag the videos where he’s driving and not paying attention as dangerous on the YouTube platform. Maybe we can get it stopped before he kills someone or himself.

Edited by PotsPansPatriarchy
Damn autocorrect
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Cancer is a bitch. Certain cancers are hard to detect until they are terminal. My husband's was found by accident...and we won't rehash the comedy of errors for the next 7 months. There's no point in trying to blame anyone for any of this. Yes, Andrea was a looney bird, but even folks who get regular medical care can have a cancer diagnosis slip under the radar. My hubs was at a doctor of different speciality just about every month (endo, gastro, GP). They found his cancer because of ketoacidosis, he was vomiting and they wanted to check for aspiration pneumonia. So....yes, fuck cancer in the ass with a cactus, but shit happens

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7

Tom's " it's not going to happen to ME" ignorant attitude about Covid-19 is what's so dangerous right now. There's community wide spread cases.  He's such a tool.

One of the first cases in Canada was in my city. She went to school not far from where I live. I can't visit my dad or my brother because the virus will kill them if they get it.  People are dying and this moron is trying to brush it off as it's not that serious because he won't get it.  He can F*** right off.

• Upvote 17
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Wash your hands said:

Tom's " it's not going to happen to ME" ignorant attitude about Covid-19 is what's so dangerous right now. There's community wide spread cases.  He's such a tool.

One of the first cases in Canada was in my city. She went to school not far from where I live. I can't visit my dad or my brother because the virus will kill them if they get it.  People are dying and this moron is trying to brush it off as it's not that serious because he won't get it.  He can F*** right off.

He had sarcastically referred to it as "the apocalypse" the other day.  He thinks because he lives in a remote area that his world is protected. That may be partially correct with some things,  but to be so pompous and uncaring to the feelings of others who live in big cities where this is wreaking havoc, is unacceptable. It's like he thinks he won't believe anything unless it happens to him and he can see it for himself. 

He was gloating a week ago about how it was easy for him to get toilet paper and now he's running around trying to find flour and ramen. 

Right now there are only 73 cases for the whole state of Wyoming and ZERO in his county so to him he thinks it's that way everywhere. 

Total narcissist, lack of empathy for others and self indulgent. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Right now there are only 73 cases for the whole state of Wyoming and ZERO in his county so to him he thinks it's that way everywhere. 

He also thinks it's going to stay that way. And he's wrong.

• Upvote 16

22 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

When did he say that? Can you link the video? All I remember seeing was the explanation he reported from the doctor and his intention to have his girls tested for the gene

I’m not sure I’ll be able to find it honestly, im not quite like Rachel ? he’s got so many hours-long live streams I can’t remember which ones it’s in. But I know I’ve heard him say multiple times about andrea’s cancer and her mom’s must have been the same despite where doctors said it originated. Maybe someone else remembers? I rewatched the “what really happened” video and it’s not in there, I know it’s in live streams.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I’m not sure I’ll be able to find it honestly, im not quite like Rachel ? he’s got so many hours-long live streams I can’t remember which ones it’s in. But I know I’ve heard him say multiple times about andrea’s cancer and her mom’s must have been the same despite where doctors said it originated. Maybe someone else remembers? I rewatched the “what really happened” video and it’s not in there, I know it’s in live streams.

I know that when Andrea was actually in the hospital and they were trying to figure out what was going on, Tom said the doctors thought it was liver cancer. After she passed he said the test results came back and he said the drs told him it wasn't actually liver cancer but inflammatory breast cancer that Metastasized to her liver. Tom said Andreas Mom did from lung cancer, but after andrea passed he thought that Andreas mom probably had breast cancer as they found a lump in her chest between her breasts. I think He is under the assumption that because they both had cancer and they want the kids tested for the BrCA gene, that mom and daughter must have had the same kind. I guess it’s possible, but according to the drs it wasn’t. At least from what Tom has stated the drs said. One thing he keeps saying about this bugs me. He said he wants to get the girls tested, and the boys also, for the breast cancer gene. Judah says he needs to call it pectoral cancer instead of breast. First of all, that isn’t what it is and second of all, the most likely place for the cancer to show up in the sons is prostate cancer. I know this because this is what I'm going through right now with my husband. His mom died of aggressive breast cancer. His sisters were tested to see if they carried the gene( mind you this was 13 years ago) but were never told the son should be tested too. Now that it’s been found that he has prostate cancer he is getting the genetic testing done to see if he carries the gene. It’s more than likely that he does. His mom had breast cancer and her dad had prostate/bladder cancer. My husband is getting the testing done to see if our child is a higher risk of getting cancer as well. While I know men get breast cancer, they are more likely to get prostate cancer if they carry the gene. (No I’m not a dr so don’t take my word for it, I’m just putting out here what we are living through). My maternal grandmother had breast cancer. My father died from bladder cancer that spread. I have two brothers who had/have cancer. One passed away from throat cancer that spread to his lungs and another that has prostate cancer now that has spread to his bones. So unfortunately I know more about cancer than I would like to. It just bothers me terribly when I hear Tom spread so much disinformation to his minions. I would hate for any of them to take his word for anything health related as he doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about. Im sure the drs know more than him, and of course everyone says “what if” after the fact so I get him wondering if there is a connection between the two but he just spews so much other info that is wrong.  I know my husbands family and I have wondered many times- what if his mom had gone to the dr sooner. She waited almost a year and for the lump to get the size of an orange before she went to the dr. We have always wondered if she had gone sooner would she still be here? Or maybe she would still be gone but would have had more time with us. Anyway, this response is more just me rambling I guess, but I just would hate for Tom to put false info out there and have someone listen to him and not get tested or whatever. I would never wish cancer on even my worst enemy. JMO. It’s a horrible way to die and a horrible thing for the ones left behind to have to go through with their family. I dislike tom so much and everything he stands for, but I do have sympathy for his children having to go through this with their mom. Even if she was a vengeful, hateful person. (And she certainly was). I still wonder myself if she knew more than she was letting on about her illness. The backaches, the lump in her neck, the color of her skin, even some of the videos she made(what to do when someone you love dies). She was so against drs I believe she either thought she could cure herself with her herbs, or she had such a god complex that she either thought god would cure her, or she would die a martyr. Which according to Tom and their minions, I guess they think she is. Ugh, anyway. Enough rambling. Sorry, just needed to vent. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 10

23 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom is (or was a few minutes ago) doing a live while he is working on the downstairs bathroom. 

He is still doing it. Is that kind of wooden box supposed to be for the shower or the toilet?!?

• Upvote 3

He's still live, building the walls for the new bathroom. Thomas just deleted and banned a "troll" who pointed out that Tom, who is building a bathroom, is not a plumber. Can't make this s*** up ?. Otherwise, it's more enjoyable to watch him do construction than to listen to his BS or watch him exploit his children. Maybe this should be what his channel is about instead haha.

• Upvote 3

That dump should be condemned and burned to the ground.   It’s a fire hazard, health and safety hazard.     It’s most likely  full of black mold.   There’s no way it meets electrical standards, sanitation, plumbing, heating and air. Also, the doors, windows, roof, siding are not up to code.  It’s a tragedy waiting to happen.  It is a death trap.  The stale air in that place is hazardous enough on its’ own.  Windows never open, never cleaned, so much crap they couldn’t clean even if they wanted to.   Just the thought of that dump makes me feel like I’m suffocating.     

I think I read somewhere that the idiot said they would have to stand sideways to be able to get into the shower.    Not surprising.  It’s the way that entire death trap is....all personally  “fixed up”  by Andea and Tom.   Misfits of society, unfit to be parents.   

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

50 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

He's still live, building the walls for the new bathroom. Thomas just deleted and banned a "troll" who pointed out that Tom, who is building a bathroom, is not a plumber. Can't make this s*** up ?. Otherwise, it's more enjoyable to watch him do construction than to listen to his BS or watch him exploit his children. Maybe this should be what his channel is about instead haha.

Haha! Plumbing is NOT a hobby, Tom. I mentioned that on the Rodrigues thread too-David built Jill a bathroom too. This might be a (literal) shitshow

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

He had sarcastically referred to it as "the apocalypse" the other day.  He thinks because he lives in a remote area that his world is protected. That may be partially correct with some things,  but to be so pompous and uncaring to the feelings of others who live in big cities where this is wreaking havoc, is unacceptable. It's like he thinks he won't believe anything unless it happens to him and he can see it for himself. 

He was gloating a week ago about how it was easy for him to get toilet paper and now he's running around trying to find flour and ramen. 

Total narcissist, lack of empathy for others and self indulgent. 

People like him who think they're invincible to the virus are one of the reasons why more cases are popping up every day. He went around to how many stores to look for ramen ? You are supposed to limit going to stores. Instead he drove around town looking for crap. He's a selfish man.

2 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Haha! Plumbing is NOT a hobby, Tom. I mentioned that on the Rodrigues thread too-David built Jill a bathroom too. This might be a (literal) shitshow

I hope he's not planning on doing it himself. I wouldn't trust him building a birdhouse. Never mind a bathroom. So much can wrong.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Has anyone seen Rachel on a live since that person pointed out that Tom thinks she is a crazy stalker? LOL!  I watched about 5 minutes today (couldn't stomach any more than that) and didn't see her.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Eden’s February  was shown today.  It made me wonder whether Rachel Day’s husband knows that he may be helping to foot the bill for Eden’s many gifts from Rachel.  If I’m not mistaken she’s been sending multiple birthday gifts for each child.  I could see a token gift, but Rachel and her husband’s offerings do stand out since she has made it her mission to know everything about each sibling.

• Upvote 7

I cannot watch, but he is doing a Live now.  Something about a somber walk to visit Andrea.  Has he ever visited her grave, or purchased a headstone??   I don’t think so.   Has he ever gone for a walk, much less in the darkness of night??   I don’t think so.  

He’s a pos.  Must be running low on funds, again.   Throwing a pity party for his brainless followers.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

37 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

I cannot watch, but he is doing a Live now.  Something about a somber walk to visit Andrea.  Has he ever visited her grave, or purchased a headstone??   I don’t think so.   Has he ever gone for a walk, much less in the darkness of night??   I don’t think so.  

He’s a pos.  Must be running low on funds, again.   Throwing a pity party for his brainless followers.  

I watched the last five minutes if tonight's live and still no sighting of creepy Rachel Day. 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Ah, but who built it better? David or Tom? Say Yes To The Bathroom or Fundie Father Plumbing Wars coming to station near you. ?

Ooh,  what about a fundie Dad Swap? ??
Tom can live with Jill for a few weeks and David can take on the Mills clan. I think both families would go for it if it meant getting on a tv show. 

And I would definitely watch that. ?

(Hope I’m not repeating something that has already been suggested?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

7 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Has anyone seen Rachel on a live since that person pointed out that Tom thinks she is a crazy stalker? LOL!  I watched about 5 minutes today (couldn't stomach any more than that) and didn't see her.

Yeah she was on the bathroom building one for quite a while, answering some questions but she was a little quieter than usual. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Yeah she was on the bathroom building one for quite a while, answering some questions but she was a little quieter than usual. 

I somehow got a notification for her you tube channel so I watched one of her videos out of curiosity and she was showing what she bought for a "young girl's birthday" obviously Eden. It was maybe ten gifts give or take! I was dumbfounded, amazed. She has children of her own. Why would she buy so many? None would be best or one at most but stacks of them - No!! Someone wrote a comment that this young girl will love them. Knowing exactly who they were for. Creepy, creepy stalker. And Tom shoving food into his mouth during lives is disgusting! No manners at all.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic