Jump to content
IGNORED

Lisa Metzger: Homeschooling on Bed Rest with Your 14th Child


JermajestyDuggar

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know what ridiculous about this? These asshole fundies are the ones constantly telling women to stay in their crappy marriages. They are the ones to always tell them to stand by their man. To be meek and submissive. 

And they're the same ones stockpiling weapons and screaming about tyranny. 

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JermajestyDuggar

    124

  • geeklove

    38

  • Giraffe

    18

  • JMarie

    17

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like he knocked up his wife AND his daughter in the photos. Gross. 

I'd hate for any anti-vaxxer to get a blood transfusion.  Each unit is a big ol' bag of blood, full of someone else's DNA.  The patient will have no idea about the donor's sex or ethnicity or income l

Blood transfusions: Mr. Xtian had transfusions when he had his pancreatic surgery and of course, when he was fighting cancer. The medical staff asks a variety of questions before they even order the b

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know what ridiculous about this? These asshole fundies are the ones constantly telling women to stay in their crappy marriages. They are the ones to always tell them to stand by their man. To be meek and submissive. 

 What an excellent point. 

Also Hatevangelical cognitive dissonance:  condemn utterly with zero compassion, while calling out Jesus' boundless love and compassion as the solution to everything.  

 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
27 minutes ago, geeklove said:

And they're the same ones stockpiling weapons and screaming about tyranny. 

Kaitlyn’s latest Instagram post to illustrate your point:

10EEAD39-50D4-4189-9C4B-136FF9A4C59B.jpeg

  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Melissa1977
38 minutes ago, Themanda Duggar said:

Who would Jesus shoot?

Nobody. He let others kill him! The most you think about Jesus, the least fundie he looks.

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Nobody. He let others kill ! The most you think about Jesus, the least fundie he looks.

Matthew 26:52-54 

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”

 

The problem with the Bible is you can pick scriptures to fit what you want. If the Bible was clear cut like fundies claim, we wouldn't have hundreds of different sects. 

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, despite all the credible accusations against Kavanaugh and Trump, Fundies love them. But Breonna Taylor was "arguably involved", and she was "reaping the consequences" despite there being nothing to suggest she was anything other than a law abiding person asleep in her own house? FFS. I know we ask this question all day everyday, but what is wrong with these people? They're the type who would literally let Ted Bundy go free, because his victims were female and probably deserved it for attracting the attention of a serial killer. 

I. Just. Don't. Understand.

  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, introducing firearms into a house with numerous young children seems...unwise. 

I recall watching a 20 Minutes episode (60 Minutes? 20/20? Can't remember) about young children and guns.  Two things. 

First, young children who received detailed and very clear instructions about how dangerous guns are and to never, ever touch one,  STILL PICKED UP A GUN AND LOOKED INTO THE BARREL when left alone in a room with a dummy gun on a table, because kids that age are inherently curious. It's their nature. 

Two, children know where guns are hidden in a house. One woman with a 6 or 7 year old thought that she had carefully hidden her gun on a high shelf  in her closet and that her kid had no idea that she had a gun, let alone where it was in the house.  Yup, he knew exactly where she had hidden it, because he'd already found it. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, Howl said:

Also, introducing firearms into a house with numerous young children seems...unwise. 

I recall watching a 20 Minutes episode (60 Minutes? 20/20? Can't remember) about young children and guns.  Two things. 

First, young children who received detailed and very clear instructions about how dangerous guns are and to never, ever touch one,  STILL PICKED UP A GUN AND LOOKED INTO THE BARREL when left alone in a room with a dummy gun on a table, because kids that age are inherently curious. It's their nature. 

Two, children know where guns are hidden in a house. One woman with a 6 or 7 year old thought that she had carefully hidden her gun on a high shelf  in her closet and that her kid had no idea that she had a gun, let alone where it was in the house.  Yup, he knew exactly where she had hidden it, because he'd already found it. 

My cousins and I knew exactly where her dad hid his gun. It was a place that robbers would never look. But we knew exactly where it was and could go get it anytime we wanted. Luckily we were pretty good kids and only got it out once that I can remember. I had zero interest in guns as a kid. So that could have been part of it as well. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cults-r-us
2 hours ago, Zebedee said:

So, despite all the credible accusations against Kavanaugh and Trump, Fundies love them. But Breonna Taylor was "arguably involved", and she was "reaping the consequences" despite there being nothing to suggest she was anything other than a law abiding person asleep in her own house? FFS. I know we ask this question all day everyday, but what is wrong with these people? They're the type who would literally let Ted Bundy go free, because his victims were female and probably deserved it for attracting the attention of a serial killer. 

I. Just. Don't. Understand.

Add making Kyle Rittenhouse not a cold-blooded killer but a folk hero. I. Just. Don't Understand. Either

  • Upvote 14
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Yet again, Lisa doesn't understand things. I'm not a scientific genius but nowhere in that study do they mention masks. She makes quite a leap to make it seem that masks are responsible for deaths that occurred 100 years ago 

Screenshot_20201022-205448.png

  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ophelia

I'm so over this. The pandemic in general, but especially all these people out there that seem to hate science and think they just found out about the biggest conspiracy ever just by watching youtube videos.

The Covid situation in Germany is getting worse and although we've come through this time pretty well so far and didn't have a real lockdown I'm so afraid right now what the future might hold.

  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, ophelia said:

I'm so over this. The pandemic in general, but especially all these people out there that seem to hate science and think they just found out about the biggest conspiracy ever just by watching youtube videos.

The Covid situation in Germany is getting worse and although we've come through this time pretty well so far and didn't have a real lockdown I'm so afraid right now what the future might hold.

From what I’ve observed, the ones who think it’s a conspiracy are pretty minimal. The people who think the pandemic is real but it won’t get them are way more prevalent. The magical thinking can get a lot of people. They think that they know their friends and it’s fine to go to a wedding because their friends are careful and they won’t catch it. They think going to a party isn’t a big deal as long as they just keep a bit of distance from people. These are the same people who wear a mask to work or the store. So they are being careful in some ways, but careless in others. They think being careful in some ways is enough. But obviously it’s not. It’s hard to be careful 24/7. And when people let their guard down, that’s often when they get it.

  • Upvote 10
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Marmion
On 10/22/2020 at 9:04 PM, geeklove said:

Yet again, Lisa doesn't understand things. I'm not a scientific genius but nowhere in that study do they mention masks. She makes quite a leap to make it seem that masks are responsible for deaths that occurred 100 years ago 

Screenshot_20201022-205448.png

In response to this , here are some articles I found .   

Quote

Social media users have been publishing a screenshot of a tweet, which erroneously claims that during the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, people died of bacterial pneumonia from masks and that Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, knew this and wrote about it in 2008. In fact, the study that Fauci co-authored in 2008 does not mention masks and found that bacterial pneumonia led to most deaths in the Spanish flu pandemic when it had been preceded by “viral damage,” or influenza infection.

 https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-fauci-mask-pneumonia-1918-idUSKBN277200   

Quote

The initial claim, shared more than a thousand times on Twitter, also appeared as a screenshot on Facebook including here, here, here, and on Instagram here. Some posts called on people to stop wearing masks. The author of the tweet, Colleen Huber, has published her false claims about masks in two non peer-reviewed blog posts -- here and here -- on primarydoctor.org, a website that also hosts other spurious claims about the novel coronavirus including "Is there a pandemic? -- later retracted by its author. Huber cited here on page six the study from NIAID -that found severe changes indicative of bacterial pneumonia in postmortem samples from 1918 influenza patients. "It is also known that the 1918-1919 pandemic was the last time that human societies experimented with widespread long-term masking," she claims. But NIAID told AFP in a statement: "The 2008 study does not mention masks and had nothing to do with masks" Instead, the study "analyzed data from fatal 1918 infections and showed that the majority of cases were associated with secondary bacterial pneumonias," NIAID added.

https://www.boomlive.in/world/bacterial-pneumonia-is-not-caused-by-wearing-face-masks-10331

P.S.  Here is some background info on the originator of this viral post .   {  https://www.naturopathicdiaries.com/justice-prevails-cancer-quack-colleen-huber-loses-her-defamation-suit-against-me/  ,   https://www.naturopathicdiaries.com/colleen-huber-cancer-quack-legal-thuggery/  , https://skepticalinquirer.org/2020/03/beware-the-naturopathic-cancer-quack/  , https://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2017/09/07/a-naturopathic-cancer-quack-tries-to-silence-criticism-with-legal-thuggery  } 

Edited by Marmion
to add a post script
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I came across the daughter's comments while taking a look at a pet fundie's public page (for whom I sincerely wish a way out) - someone I found through the Metzger Nation page. Tried to get rid of any identification related to the involved parties but long story short, here is an example of Kaitlyn's deeply entitled whitesplaining to an African American lady. This is why I keep saying that wearing pants has nothing to do how liberated a fundie's mind is. 

20201108_130342.png

20201108_130404.png

20201108_130420.png

  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
4 minutes ago, Edhelfin said:

I came across the daughter's comments while taking a look at a pet fundie's public page (for whom I sincerely wish a way out) - someone I found through the Metzger Nation page. Tried to get rid of any identification related to the involved parties but long story short, here is an example of Kaitlyn's deeply entitled whitesplaining to an African American lady. This is why I keep saying that wearing pants has nothing to do how liberated a fundie's mind is. 

20201108_130342.png

20201108_130404.png

20201108_130420.png

Everything I’ve ever seen from that child (yes she’s a child even though she’s over 18) is from a sheltered uneducated perspective. She has no clue how the real world works. I would never engage with her because her parents have stunted her and it would be like arguing her with a 13 year old. I have hope that she will eventually mature and start to understand how the world works. But as long as she lives at home, that won’t happen. 

  • I Agree 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

What these people don't seem to realize is that America already has a surplus of children in foster care that can't be adequately cared for.  It's an absolute disaster in Texas; CPS social workers are desperately overworked and underpaid.  They simply can't adequately function in a child's best interest with the caseloads they have. 

Just imagine 61 million more children and how many of those children would be unwanted and put into foster care.  Of course, these people would (and are) adamantly against any policy, especially  economic, that would encourage poor women to give birth and keep their babies. 

Also, the relentless hate for Planned Parenthood, the entity that could provide birth control and sex education to prevent unwanted pregnancies, is just insane.  Texas tried to completely defund Planned Parenthood, and totally screwed up the Women's Health Care Initiative, leaving a staggering number of poor women with zero health care, reproductive and otherwise. 

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but damn these people chafe my chaps. 

  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, Edhelfin said:

Annalise is pregnant again, 3 kids in 3 years. Lisa has competition.

I bet she’s jealous. I doubt Lisa will have any more.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Longhairedheathen

99% all the van ultrasounds are doing spectral Doppler imaging which is ironic because it is that super discouraged during the first trimester because the risk of miscarriage.    

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
8 minutes ago, Longhairedheathen said:

99% all the van ultrasounds are doing spectral Doppler imaging which is ironic because it is that super discouraged during the first trimester because the risk of miscarriage.    

It is one of the many examples of them not actually caring about the fetuses they constantly talk about saving. They only care about shaming and controlling women. 

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checking in with a couple of observations:

I'm pretty sure Lisa is trying to kill her mother. They're dragging her around, unmasked, to parades and to hang out on Thanksgiving around her out of town family. None of the family wears masks. I'm not sure what her mother has going on medically but she's ok oxygen.

And also her oldest adopted son is on Facebook. Looks like they had him shipped to a boot camp for at risk kids and then to a ministry.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
1 minute ago, geeklove said:

Just checking in with a couple of observations:

I'm pretty sure Lisa is trying to kill her mother. They're dragging her around, unmasked, to parades and to hang out on Thanksgiving around her out of town family. None of the family wears masks. I'm not sure what her mother has going on medically but she's ok oxygen.

And also her oldest adopted son is on Facebook. Looks like they had him shipped to a boot camp for at risk kids and then to a ministry.

Lisa took her mom out of the nursing home because they couldn’t FB is it her during the pandemic. It’s all about Lisa and what Lisa wants. If her mother has BM been ill for awhile. She’s been on oxygen for quite some time. She should not be carted around by Lisa and her litter. I hope her adopted son is able break away. They just use him as proof that they aren’t racist. 🙄

  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Recent Status Updates

    • HarryPotterFan

      HarryPotterFan

      Happy Shavuot to all those who celebrate! I have no idea why, but for some reason God commands us to eat ice cream. Well, dairy. So eat cheese! Eat pizza! Eat ice cream! Eat cheesecake! It has no calories because God commands us to do so!
      · 2 replies
    • Jinder Roles

      Jinder Roles

      I know it’s just a beauty contest but this is the 4th time Jamaica was snubbed in favour of 5 contestants who were clones (with the exception of Peru) 
      Still can’t believe Mexico won. Even Olivia Culpo was looking at the results confused😂
      Shoutout to Haiti, Canada, Thailand and Myanmar who were also snubbed. 
      · 0 replies
    • Mela99

      Mela99

      I really love gobs.
      · 1 reply
    • EmCatlyn

      EmCatlyn

      Tired and confused,
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

      Jinder Roles

      I've somehow invested in this year's Miss Universe pageant. After watching the prelims my favorites are: 
      1. Jamaica (naturally lol but she's doing well)
      2. Haiti (love her energy) 
      3. Great Britain 
      4. Bahamas 
      5. Canada (a beauty! absolutely stunning!)
      6. Japan (adorable) 
      7. Cameroon (also adorable w/ an amazing costume) 
      8. Myanmar (seems sweet)
      9. Vietnam 
      10. Thailand 
      11. USA (I'm rooting for everybody black lol) 
      Not a fan of these but I think they'll place: South Africa, Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Peru, Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Dom Rep. 
      If they make Zozi (the current Ms. Universe) give the crown to a white girl from Pretoria, I will scream. 
      · 1 reply
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?  »  church_of_dog

      I just made a lovely discovery! Type a colon, then a ) without any spaces. Then type a space. 
          
      I am ridiculously happy to discover this! (I also have a nagging feeling that I should have figured this out sooner...)
      · 11 replies
    • louisa05

      louisa05

      I’ve got a pack of rude sixth graders this morning. Ugh. 
      · 6 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Aren't I too old to forget to eat lunch?  
      So now....do eat a late salad and be cranky before bed because I want dinner and it's too late to eat or....do I tough out the afternoon cranky at my desk and eat dinner?  
      The dilemma is real.  
      · 3 replies
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 10 replies
    • Workingmom

      Workingmom

      So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.