Jump to content
IGNORED

Lisa Metzger: Homeschooling on Bed Rest with Your 14th Child


JermajestyDuggar

Recommended Posts

ophelia
14 hours ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

That seems like it could qualify as elder abuse.

What in the actual fuck was/is she thinking?!?

Facepalm.

Nothing. She is so full of herself and Jesus loves her so much that she doesn't have to worry.. it makes me sick.,

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JermajestyDuggar

    124

  • geeklove

    38

  • Giraffe

    18

  • JMarie

    17

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like he knocked up his wife AND his daughter in the photos. Gross. 

I'd hate for any anti-vaxxer to get a blood transfusion.  Each unit is a big ol' bag of blood, full of someone else's DNA.  The patient will have no idea about the donor's sex or ethnicity or income l

Blood transfusions: Mr. Xtian had transfusions when he had his pancreatic surgery and of course, when he was fighting cancer. The medical staff asks a variety of questions before they even order the b

Posted Images

geeklove
15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m just glad I haven’t seen her older adopted black son since last year. He definitely doesn't live with them and I really hope he’s just cut Lisa off completely. 

I think the official story is that he's in Texas and I want to say that he's studying to be a minister. I hope that's not code for fundie indoctrination camp.

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
9 minutes ago, geeklove said:

I think the official story is that he's in Texas and I want to say that he's studying to be a minister. I hope that's not code for fundie indoctrination camp.

The thing is, I didn’t even see him home for Christmas last year. So it’s worrisome. Those horrible indoctrination places don’t let you go home for the holidays. I really do hope she is lying and he is just leaving the family and leading his own life without them. 

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
geeklove

I doubt he's truly free of their influence. I would guess that he's staying with family friends because he's a "bad influence" or some other excuse.

The oldest biological daughter seems to be stuck taking care of the younger ones but the oldest bio son is a real estate agent. My guess is that he handles the rental properties the family owns.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Edhelfin
On 7/30/2020 at 9:47 PM, geeklove said:

I doubt he's truly free of their influence. I would guess that he's staying with family friends because he's a "bad influence" or some other excuse.

The oldest biological daughter seems to be stuck taking care of the younger ones but the oldest bio son is a real estate agent. My guess is that he handles the rental properties the family owns.  

I had a look at the oldest bio daughter Kaitlyn's FB page once. Great example of fundie homeschooling - she sounds like a parrot with no critical thinking skills. And delivers the most basic information (on politics, abortion, BLM, covid etc) in an innocent, enthusiastic way that is sad to witness. This ignorant innocence will turn into arrogance as she gets older, as believing your own/your circle's hype always does to one.

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarie
On 8/10/2020 at 9:39 AM, Edhelfin said:

I had a look at the oldest bio daughter Kaitlyn's FB page once. Great example of fundie homeschooling - she sounds like a parrot with no critical thinking skills. And delivers the most basic information (on politics, abortion, BLM, covid etc) in an innocent, enthusiastic way that is sad to witness. This ignorant innocence will turn into arrogance as she gets older, as believing your own/your circle's hype always does to one.

I checked out her page. She has 649 "friends" but very few likes or comments on her posts. So her message really isn't getting out there.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
geeklove

And the one son is back in the picture. I wonder if he's home to visit or stay.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
9 hours ago, geeklove said:

And the one son is back in the picture. I wonder if he's home to visit or stay.

That just makes me sad. I was really hoping Trey had gotten away from those assholes for good. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
geeklove
12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That just makes me sad. I was really hoping Trey had gotten away from those assholes for good. 

I know. He seems happy so maybe being away was good for him. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Petronella

Wait...aren't stores private property that can have any rules they like? And tell those who won't follow them to leave? And ask law enforcement to aid with that if the customer refuses?

It's not necessarily that it's a law that you have to wear a mask in that store (though in some places it's a government mandate, which she is neatly ignoring); it's that the store doesn't belong to you and doesn't have to let you in. You don't have any RIGHT to shop at that store.

Ugh...anti maskers. Just...UGH!

  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
36 minutes ago, Petronella said:

Wait...aren't stores private property that can have any rules they like? And tell those who won't follow them to leave? And ask law enforcement to aid with that if the customer refuses?

It's not necessarily that it's a law that you have to wear a mask in that store (though in some places it's a government mandate, which she is neatly ignoring); it's that the store doesn't belong to you and doesn't have to let you in. You don't have any RIGHT to shop at that store.

Ugh...anti maskers. Just...UGH!

Lisa has never been a bright bulb. She thinks she’s smart but she’s got very little common sense. That’s why she will never argue with anyone who disagrees. Because she will lose every time. She only knows how to insult. She doesn’t know how to debate. 

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Marmion
On 8/18/2020 at 3:48 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

What a rebel :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

Quote

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+13%3A1-+7&version=ESV  

Quote

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, 2 to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Titus+3+%3A+1-2&version=ESV  

Quote

3 Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution,[a]whether it be to the emperor as supreme, 14 or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. 15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. 16 Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants[c] of God. 17 Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+2%3A13-17&version=ESV 

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
geeklove

If the Powers That Be said to not wear a mask, Lisa would have one stapled to her face. She's in love with the notion that she's a special chosen one and only she knows The Truth. If she ever got her way and people lived exactly like she does she'd probably turn into sage burning Wiccan in no time. 

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozlsn
On 8/19/2020 at 10:53 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She doesn’t know how to debate. 

That requires listening in order to respond, rather that shouting over people.

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

Few people will read your mask because they don’t give a shit about your ignorant opinion. And those that do read your mask, now know you refuse to use your brain. 

E7963A4E-F173-45AE-8DD0-EB1DC54BED6A.jpeg

  • Angry 3
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Giraffe

Nobody gives a shit about your precious muzzle hatred. They care that you actually wear it. Other than that they’re laughing at you for being a hypocrite. As much as you hate the mask requirements you desire your iron more. Funny, I value my safety the same  amount you value your iron - which is why I wear the damn mask! You don’t come across as someone who cares about others, you come across as an asshole who cares only about yourself. 

  • Upvote 14
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
8 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Nobody gives a shit about your precious muzzle hatred. They care that you actually wear it. Other than that they’re laughing at you for being a hypocrite. As much as you hate the mask requirements you desire your iron more. Funny, I value my safety the same  amount you value your iron - which is why I wear the damn mask! You don’t come across as someone who cares about others, you come across as an asshole who cares only about yourself. 

She sells plexus and chugs it daily. You would think it would help with her low iron. The miracle cure that it is ;)

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
geeklove

She's trusts doctors to save her life but doesn't trust them when it comes to Covid, vaccines, ectopic pregnancies and birth control. 

  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Her daughter Kaitlyn is getting a lot of backlash (and finally, some attention) on Facebook for the absolutely disgusting post she made about Ruth Bader Ginsburg a few days ago. Her responses in the comments under the post are priceless (by the way some people are using sexist and hateful language while addressing her and that is also not okay but anyway). Apparently she 'did some extensive research about Christianity and found a lot of evidence to prove the stories in the Bible are absolutely true' and she suggested a commenter to go study embryology to see why abortion is wrong. Lisa's homeschooling shows in her views on abortion, coronavirus, face masks and Black Lives Matter. Poor little ignorant/arrogant girl.

Edited by Edhelfin
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
4 hours ago, Edhelfin said:

Her daughter Kaitlyn is getting a lot of backlash (and finally, some attention) on Facebook for the absolutely disgusting post she made about Ruth Bader Ginsburg a few days ago. Her responses in the comments under the post are priceless (by the way some people are using sexist and hateful language while addressing her and that is also not okay but anyway). Apparently she 'did some extensive research about Christianity and found a lot of evidence to prove the stories in the Bible are absolutely true' and she suggested a commenter to go study embryology to see why abortion is wrong. Lisa's homeschooling shows in her views on abortion, coronavirus, face masks and Black Lives Matter. Poor little ignorant/arrogant girl.

And this is exactly why I am a firm believer that when you directly disagree or try to debate someone on FB, you stick to the topic at hand and you stick to the facts. Because people like Kaitlyn will only see the insults. They hyperfocus on the namecalling. Even if you made a really good point. No ones mind was ever changed because you told them you wanted them to die. 

3E7BD96D-8A6B-45F6-98A7-6429C0221896.jpeg

  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
dairyfreelife

A lot of what people are saying to Kaitlyn is not okay. It will not help her see anything wrong in what she is saying, just fuel the persecution complex. I am disappointed that they live in my state and apparently used to live in the same city (I moved to a different city in the state). 

Also, yes, Lisa, a business is a private entity and therefore can enforce their policy regarding masks. They are within their right to ask you to leave. You are not that important that they require your business. Plenty of others obey their rules and will continue to shop while you are escorted out. If you yell, scream, cry, and make a huge scene about it, trust me...no one in or around that store is looking at you as some sort of martyr. We will think you are terrible person for being mean to a low wage employee and feel you are an entitled brat who thinks they are above the rules and a selfish person who does not listen to science and does not care about the health and well-being of others around you. They will give you a side eye, continue on with their day, and maybe tell friends and/or family about the "crazy lady at the store." No one will think you are standing up for anything. Get over yourself. 

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice victim blaming here. I feel badly for her biracial children. 

Also, the Charlotte for Choice TikTok has an encounter with her husband posted. He's as condescending and dismissive as he looks.

Screenshot_20200926-230328.png

Screenshot_20200926-230336.png

  • Angry 3
  • Disgust 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluebirdbluebell

I clicked ignore this topic and still saw that it was hot. 

Yes all the Breonna Taylor crazy haters came out of the woodwork. 

Breonna Taylor was a good person. She deserved so much better in life and in death. I'm so sick of this bigoted hate. 

May she rest in peace and power, and may God watch over her friends and family. If there's a better place, I believe she is there. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
8 hours ago, geeklove said:

Nice victim blaming here. I feel badly for her biracial children. 

Also, the Charlotte for Choice TikTok has an encounter with her husband posted. He's as condescending and dismissive as he looks.

Screenshot_20200926-230328.png

Screenshot_20200926-230336.png

You know what ridiculous about this? These asshole fundies are the ones constantly telling women to stay in their crappy marriages. They are the ones to always tell them to stand by their man. To be meek and submissive. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Recent Status Updates

    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I am going to scream or commit a crime. Why is Driscoll still a thing?!
      CW: misogyny, sexual gross, TMI
       
      · 2 replies
    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

      Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.
       
      · 2 replies
    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 6 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 7 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

      Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  
       
      Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

       
       
      · 1 reply
    • CuttySark

      CuttySark

      The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

      · 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      It's Friday so yay!  But sweet Jesus I need it to be the end of the day already.  Crappy week and I'm so ready for it to be over.

      · 0 replies
    • nst

      nst

      I got vaccinated yesterday. In the am I got the email and I was  vaccinated 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.