IGNORED

Lisa Metzger: Homeschooling on Bed Rest with Your 14th Child

JermajestyDuggar

I think there is a long thread on reddit with mostly post-shooting snark. Ff is a hot mes! I can't read it anymore :( Makes me so sad b/c I started reading while Martin was sick but still alive. IMHO they are living off of rent payments from Martin's flipping business... 

I think his parents are real estate agents, and if they saw this sh*t show up close they'd be horrified!

Edited by SuperSluth
  • Upvote 1

That's part of why I don't like FF, it seems like she is living off of Martin's hardwork, she is absconding responsibility AND taking care of her new husband without either of them working. Especially when it's heavily implied she was connecting with her new husband while Martin was laying on his deathbed. 

• Upvote 1

And what makes it even worse is the fact that her 2nd husband has a degree and a real job and could create an income for their family. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

These ignorant fundies have 14 children. Why do the dumbest people seem to have the most kids?

CB56FD8A-FD5F-4519-9C2D-6F392DB4FBC6.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 9
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 1

It’s infuriating!

I was going to get together with someone tomorrow but canceled because she hasn’t been safe. She doesn’t socially distant with others who aren’t socially distancing. She only wears a face covering when a store says she must and - this was where it was good she couldn’t see my face - she assured me she’s healthy because god told her she wasn’t going to get it! ?‍♀️

Edited by Giraffe
Unawkwarding my awkward sentencing
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 6

I want to know who is taking care of her mother? She made a stink about not being able to visit her mom so they pulled her from the nursing home but Lisa isn't being responsible about possibly contracting Covid-19. Is she wearing a mask around her mom even though she claims it's unhealthy? Is she staying away from her and if so why take her out of the facility? I swear Lisa only has 2 IQ points and they're too busy humping to try to make a 3rd to be useful.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, geeklove said:

I want to know who is taking care of her mother? She made a stink about not being able to visit her mom so they pulled her from the nursing home but Lisa isn't being responsible about possibly contracting Covid-19. Is she wearing a mask around her mom even though she claims it's unhealthy? Is she staying away from her and if so why take her out of the facility? I swear Lisa only has 2 IQ points and they're too busy humping to try to make a 3rd to be useful.

If she ends up giving her mother covid she won’t admit it. She will say her mother died from her current health issues and how lucky she was to die around family.

• I Agree 6

On 7/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

These ignorant fundies have 14 children. Why do the dumbest people seem to have the most kids?

Reminds me of the story of " Lil Sneezer " .  

On 7/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

This "muh freedom!" and "masks are oppression!" people wouldn't know real oppression if came up and bit them on the ass. All need a dose of reality. I agree with the one meme about changing the zombie outbreak films to include people who refuse to believe it and walk up to the zombies and get bit. However I think it should include the same people saying it's just a little bite, it's fine and not as bad as people claim. Also include them yelling about their rights to get bitten and they do what they want. Seriously, she and others like her sound like whiny perpetual toddlers. Grow the fuck up. This pandemic has proven to me how much we need proper science education in our schools. History as well. Isn't she anti-vax and pro-life? Because fuck her even more if so. She is proving she cares fuck all about anyone but herself. It's shame karma can't be a bitch for her. If her mother was not living with her I would almost hope she would get COVID and see what it's like so she can see what people have to go through. I wish that for most of these anti-mask naysayers and conspiracy nuts instead. I don't wish for them to die of course. Just to get the virus and see that it really does suck and some of them would wise up a bit. Some would still be crazy about it and not believe it that serious even if they were on their deathbed I'm sure (note again that I am NOT hoping they die at all as I wish this did not cause death). I mean the 136K dead in the US since March hasn't shown them anything so not sure what will. 

• Upvote 12

13 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

This "muh freedom!" and "masks are oppression!" people wouldn't know real oppression if came up and bit them on the ass. All need a dose of reality. I agree with the one meme about changing the zombie outbreak films to include people who refuse to believe it and walk up to the zombies and get bit. However I think it should include the same people saying it's just a little bite, it's fine and not as bad as people claim. Also include them yelling about their rights to get bitten and they do what they want. Seriously, she and others like her sound like whiny perpetual toddlers. Grow the fuck up. This pandemic has proven to me how much we need proper science education in our schools. History as well. Isn't she anti-vax and pro-life? Because fuck her even more if so. She is proving she cares fuck all about anyone but herself. It's shame karma can't be a bitch for her. If her mother was not living with her I would almost hope she would get COVID and see what it's like so she can see what people have to go through. I wish that for most of these anti-mask naysayers and conspiracy nuts instead. I don't wish for them to die of course. Just to get the virus and see that it really does suck and some of them would wise up a bit. Some would still be crazy about it and not believe it that serious even if they were on their deathbed I'm sure (note again that I am NOT hoping they die at all as I wish this did not cause death). I mean the 136K dead in the US since March hasn't shown them anything so not sure what will. 

She is anti vaccine and rabidly pro life. I’m positive that even if her whole family got it and she was sick as a dog, she would still be bitching about her freedom. She would still be anti vaccine. She’s a special kind of idiot. 

• Upvote 6

Really we shouldn't call her pro-life. It should be pro forced birth. She doesn't care about anyone's life but her own

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

On 7/11/2020 at 8:59 PM, geeklove said:

Really we shouldn't call her pro-life. It should be pro forced birth. She doesn't care about anyone's life but her own

This sums up the pro-life movement. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

On 7/11/2020 at 5:25 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She is anti vaccine and rabidly pro life. I’m positive that even if her whole family got it and she was sick as a dog, she would still be bitching about her freedom. She would still be anti vaccine. She’s a special kind of idiot. 

Where does this woman live? In the southern US? The area where the virus is spreading rapidly? So glad they are no longer oppressed by the extremely harsh, painful, and difficult task of wearing a mask. I will NEVER understand the mindset of those who feel a simple medical safety precaution such as a mask is such a loss of freedom. Through the years I've seen people I know who have cancer who wear masks out in public. I wonder if a mask would be oppressive if that happened to one of them? Or would it miraculously become a good idea?

I don't know this woman but her pro life stance seems to be limited. I wonder how she'd feel if she gave the virus to a pregnant woman? Or me? I'm older and have underlying health issues (lungs) so I'm at risk. Or maybe it's okay because I'm a Boomer and it's fine if we die.

I'm really  curious how these folks would feel about mask wearing and avoiding large gatherings, etc., if the virus attacked fetuses and caused the loss of pregnancies.  That's an awful thought, I know, but it makes me wonder because I simply do not understand the resistance to staying home when possible and wearing a mask when going out in public. I'm not losing my "rights" in any way, shape, or form.  That "We are Free!" photo is ridiculous. And dangerous.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

14 minutes ago, Letgo said:

Where does this woman live? In the southern US? The area where the virus is spreading rapidly? So glad they are no longer oppressed by the extremely harsh, painful, and difficult task of wearing a mask. I will NEVER understand the mindset of those who feel a simple medical safety precaution such as a mask is such a loss of freedom. Through the years I've seen people I know who have cancer who wear masks out in public. I wonder if a mask would be oppressive if that happened to one of them? Or would it miraculously become a good idea?

I don't know this woman but her pro life stance seems to be limited. I wonder how she'd feel if she gave the virus to a pregnant woman? Or me? I'm older and have underlying health issues (lungs) so I'm at risk. Or maybe it's okay because I'm a Boomer and it's fine if we die.

I'm really  curious how these folks would feel about mask wearing and avoiding large gatherings, etc., if the virus attacked fetuses and caused the loss of pregnancies.  That's an awful thought, I know, but it makes me wonder because I simply do not understand the resistance to staying home when possible and wearing a mask when going out in public. I'm not losing my "rights" in any way, shape, or form.  That "We are Free!" photo is ridiculous. And dangerous.

She lives in North Carolina and spends her free time harassing women outside of abortion providers. 

She's out at the clinics again with her brood and no masks on. Insane.

• WTF 3

1 hour ago, geeklove said:

She's out at the clinics again with her brood and no masks on. Insane.

I saw that. I hope she gets a fine for crossing a barrier. She deserves many large fines. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

North Carolina has had a mask mandate (must wear masks in public unless under age 11) for nearly a month now. Unfortunately, it's on the honor system, and instead of fining people who don't wear masks, they're fining the establishment that allows them in without the mask. 

This woman is a tool. And a moron. 

And she is absolutely not in any way "pro-life" if she's refusing to wear a mask. That is the exact opposite of "pro life". 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

7 hours ago, Alisamer said:

North Carolina has had a mask mandate (must wear masks in public unless under age 11) for nearly a month now. Unfortunately, it's on the honor system, and instead of fining people who don't wear masks, they're fining the establishment that allows them in without the mask. 

And she is absolutely not in any way "pro-life" if she's refusing to wear a mask. That is the exact opposite of "pro life". 

Nice way to put the burden on the businesses. Let THEM deal with irate and irrational customers. (But masks are dangerous! They don't do any good. I have health conditions. I can't breathe. I faint.) 

Totally agree with your last line!

• Upvote 6

On 6/28/2020 at 12:55 AM, justwatching said:

I have never understood how people get away with the “cleaning the gun” thing. I mean, wouldn’t you unload it first??!! What am I missing? (Hypothetical question, just thinking out loud)

I know very little about guns. Haven’t even touched one because I’ve never been taught how to use one. So I’m not sure if what I’m about to say applies to all situations or how things should really be properly done. It’s just my best guess and the little I do know. My uncles, cousins and brothers hunt. I cannot speak for all families but I know that one of their safety measures is that a gun always gets cleaned outside, with only one person (the one cleaning it) around. My guess is it has to be unloaded because the barrel gets cleaned. Idk. But it does seem to get trotted out as an excuse/reason when it comes to accidental firing. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:21 PM, Alisamer said:

She's not going INTO an establishment (the clinic), right? She's standing outside. So probably nothing would happen to her or the establishment. So she can keep doing what she's doing.

@SunnySide, my family is big on guns (I’ve personally made a choice not to own one) and the number one rule in gun safety is “always assume the gun is loaded.” I’m skeptical of their defense but hey, maybe they’re teling the truth. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, JMarie said:

She's not going INTO an establishment (the clinic), right? She's standing outside. So probably nothing would happen to her or the establishment. So she can keep doing what she's doing.

She took a picture of herself and husband maskless inside a grocery store. Because they are assholes. 

• I Agree 7

26 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She took a picture of herself and husband maskless inside a grocery store. Because they are assholes. 

That's right, she did. At Aldi's. She was so proud of herself!

• Upvote 4