IGNORED

Lisa Metzger: Homeschooling on Bed Rest with Your 14th Child

JermajestyDuggar

Lisa's Instagram post... the stupidity never fails to amaze. These poor home'schooled' kids.

Because everyone knows sunlight and viral contagion works the same way...

Screenshot_20210817-121106_Instagram.jpg

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

34 minutes ago, Edhelfin said:

Lisa's Instagram post... the stupidity never fails to amaze. These poor home'schooled' kids.

Because everyone knows sunlight and viral contagion works the same way...

Screenshot_20210817-121106_Instagram.jpg

Homeschooled fundies aren’t taught to think critically of logically. They are told what to think and everything else is evil.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

No, your healthcare workers are giving you a fed up smile because they're tired of dealing with your stupidity. And why is her mother properly masked if they don't work? Why doesn't mom have a secret mesh mask? 

She's going to kill her mom and her dumbass will celebrate because mom has gone to meet Jesus.

Screenshot_20210911-113226.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, geeklove said:

OMG, she's hell-bent on killing her mother. 

Screenshot_20220112-151752.png

Screenshot_20220112-151800.png

I’m truly shocked she hasn’t killed her mother yet. She’s a Jill Rodrigues with better makeup.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m truly shocked she hasn’t killed her mother yet. She’s a Jill Rodrigues with better makeup.

IMO this is elder abuse. She took her mother out of a nursing home and brought her home because she thought the restrictions were excessive. Looks like the restrictions were keeping her mother out of the hospital.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 5:44 PM, geeklove said:

OMG, she's hell-bent on killing her mother. 

Screenshot_20220112-151752.png

Screenshot_20220112-151800.png

Look into nebulizing?!!! What? It is not fun to need a nebulizer. I have asthma and back in the summer (entire month of July) I got sick with a bronchitis (bad chest cold). It was not COVID (tested a few times and negative). I had a serious asthma attack and had a use a nebulizer during the illness. It was not fun. It makes you a bit dizzy and really shaky for a bit after. It is not a cure for COVID. You also need a prescription for the albuterol for the nebulizer. Unless you have asthma or issues with breathing in the past or current, doctors probably won't give you one. I had to order a machine from a medical supply store with a prescription order as well. 

None of that gets into the cluelessness that is this person and their anti science post. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Lisa also posted this. She can’t even wish her grandson a happy birthday without mentioning baby murder. She’s fucking off her rocker. 

990E1AB0-9B31-47EC-891D-2E69AA00CC9D.jpeg

• Eyeroll 5

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lisa’s daughter Kaitlyn spent a week with SOLD. She and Anna Johnston are friends so it’s not too surprising. But I wonder what Lisa would say if Anna got Kaitlyn sucked in to the SOLD cult. Would she be mad? Proud? Afraid? It’s hard to say. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She won’t. She’s just speaking good christianese there. Gah! 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow what is she using for detergent?

If higher powers are reading this thread, please note that I would love to get high from divine intervention while folding the laundry.

• Haha 2