IGNORED

Lisa Metzger: Homeschooling on Bed Rest with Your 14th Child

JermajestyDuggar

5 hours ago, Giraffe said:

@SunnySide, my family is big on guns (I’ve personally made a choice not to own one) and the number one rule in gun safety is “always assume the gun is loaded.” I’m skeptical of their defense but hey, maybe they’re teling the truth. 

That's what's always been taught in my family. Always assume the gun is loaded and check to be sure. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, JMarie said:

That's right, she did. At Aldi's. She was so proud of herself!

She's always proud of herself. Daddy's Little Narcissist and all.

(Seriously, I get the vibe that she was always told how special she was and it kills her that others don't see it.)

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, geeklove said:

She's always proud of herself. Daddy's Little Narcissist and all.

(Seriously, I get the vibe that she was always told how special she was and it kills her that others don't see it.)

I think this is a real fundie problem. Fundies believe they are set apart. They believe they are being Christians the one true way and everyone else is wrong. How can you not be raised to believe you are super special and better than everyone else?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Just imagine going to a clinic for an abortion and some random kids are creepily yelling to you through the bushes about god and murder. 

D91388FC-4331-4C1A-909F-7E2E9502B8DE.jpeg

• Sad 7
  • WTF 7

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She took a picture of herself and husband maskless inside a grocery store. Because they are assholes

Maskholes is now the term of art applied to these people. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

Tomorrow , in Ohio , the governor has made it mandatory until further notice to wear a mask when shopping .  So that's why a number of people had been making sure to get their shopping done today , before the edict goes into effect .  

• Upvote 3

Needs more cowbell.

Honestly, reading Lisa's posts is like being transported to the Satanic Panic era. I don't think there's a wingnut conspiracy she doesn't subscribe to.

I hope I loaded my screenshot ok. I'm an old.

Screenshot_20200724-190441.png

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 7

16 minutes ago, geeklove said:

Needs more cowbell.

Honestly, reading Lisa's posts is like being transported to the Satanic Panic era. I don't think there's a wingnut conspiracy she doesn't subscribe to.

Just out of curiosity , I went looking for more information on this , and this is what I found .  https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/april/watch-pastor-confronted-by-cowbell-wielding-satanist-outside-planned-parenthood-facility  Apparently , this is the original source for this story .  And according to this the pastor involved , Jeff Durbin , is a bona fide cult leader , even by fundamentalist standards .  https://pulpitandpen.org/2020/01/07/jeff-durbin-secret-recordings-and-apologia-church-delete-after-reading/  

Edited by Marmion
Edited to add additional info on Jeff Durbin
  • Disgust 2
  • Thank You 1

Lolololol! She’s using the cowbell to drown out their harassment of the women walking into the clinic! They are such morons. They look for Satan everywhere. Even in a fucking cowbell.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

On 7/23/2020 at 9:10 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just imagine going to a clinic for an abortion and some random kids are creepily yelling to you through the bushes about god and murder. 

Sweetly calling out? What does that even mean???

• Upvote 1

Just now, JMarie said:

Sweetly calling out? What does that even mean???

They are creepily saying in their little kid whispers, “please don’t murder your baby. God is watching you. Jesus is weeping.”

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, geeklove said:

Needs more cowbell.

My bluetooth speakers work really well at drowning out the bitches screaming on the sidewalk. They like to whine because I get to stand between them and the folks they intend to harass.

Tough shit for them. I'm an invited guest. They are not.

• Upvote 6

On 7/23/2020 at 8:10 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kids have no business being involved in adult.matters.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Marmion said:

And according to this the pastor involved , Jeff Durbin , is a bona fide cult leader , even by fundamentalist standards .  

I think this is a separate instance. The pastor pictured is Flip Benham. Maybe cowbell is their weakness?

Edited by geeklove
  • Thank You 1

All I can think of is Christopher Walken saying, “I have a fever. And the only prescription is for more cowbell.” 

And I laugh.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

All I can think of is Christopher Walken saying, “I have a fever. And the only prescription is for more cowbell.” 

And I laugh.

Same here!  I expect Will Ferrell to come in and bang the bell!

• Upvote 3

This is what Lisa has her very young children writing on the sidewalk in front of planned parenthood. 

8776DCE3-87D8-4EDE-960D-BB44BCB0A8AB.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 2

21 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is what Lisa has her very young children writing on the sidewalk in front of planned parenthood. 

8776DCE3-87D8-4EDE-960D-BB44BCB0A8AB.jpeg

Of course that's going to be so effective. Because all women are idoits who get abortions for fun,??? 

I really hate these people

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

On 7/25/2020 at 7:37 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

And I laugh.

On 7/25/2020 at 8:16 AM, Jana814 said:

Same here!  I expect Will Ferrell to come in and bang the bell!

And this is why I love FJ. It's like I've found my people. 

On a related note -

Spoiler

20200408_140859.jpg

Edited by LiterallyBananas
formatting
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

On 7/24/2020 at 8:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lolololol! She’s using the cowbell to drown out their harassment of the women walking into the clinic! They are such morons. They look for Satan everywhere. Even in a fucking cowbell.

After thinking about things some more , it suddenly dawned on me , the bell ringing in all likelihood originated with the Catholic mass .  

Spoiler

Then the Satanists adopted the practice for use in their " black mass " .   

Spoiler

https://www.luciferianapotheca.com/collections/altar-bells   Of course being that those such as Lisa Metzger are low church evangelical , they will not readily realize the significance of this practice , as an intended defilement of the high church Catholic mass .  

Edited by Marmion
To add an additional source at the end
  • Upvote 3

Oh, look, Lisa's mother who they took out of the nursing home is reading to one of the children that she drags in front of the abortion clinic where they don't wear masks and don't appear to socially distance 

Genius. 

Screenshot_20200729-120312.png

• WTF 11

3 minutes ago, geeklove said:

Oh, look, Lisa's mother who they took out of the nursing home is reading to one of the children that she drags in front of the abortion clinic where they don't wear masks and don't appear to socially distance 

Genius. 

That seems like it could qualify as elder abuse.

What in the actual fuck was/is she thinking?!?

Facepalm.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, geeklove said:

Genius. 

I will be really surprised if her mother doesn’t catch covid from them. But she will deny its covid. She will say her mother died from natural causes and she’s just so glad they decided to bring her out of the nursing home during a pandemic.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Aiden is wearing a Civil War Confederate Army forage cap. I'm sure he doesn't even know what it is. 

Geez louise -- Lisa isn't even trying to be subtle -- not that she ever is.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Aiden is wearing a Civil War Confederate Army forage cap. I'm sure he doesn't even know what it is. 

Geez louise -- Lisa isn't even trying to be subtle -- not that she ever is.

I’m just glad I haven’t seen her older adopted black son since last year. He definitely doesn't live with them and I really hope he’s just cut Lisa off completely. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4