IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

On 10/12/2020 at 9:03 PM, Bobology said:

Lawson is all suited up like the others for the photo op. I'll be flabbergasted if he actually jumped.

Did he jump with a photographer and his hair products?

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/14/2020 at 10:41 PM, rebeccawriter01 said:

Did he jump with a photographer and his hair products?

Certainly not. All he needed was a baby, his gun, and his law enforcement cosplay badge.

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 2

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Certainly not. All he needed was a baby, his gun, and his law enforcement cosplay badge.

And his airpod!

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

He's at least got to have his phone for a selfie. If there's not a picture or video, it didn't happen. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere or if this is the correct thread, but I know we sometimes talk about Sadie Robertson here because she was in one of lawson’s music videos. 
Anyway, Sadie has a trending YouTube video announcing her pregnancy. Normally I consider her to be more of a mainstream Christian, but the way she described being “surprised” reminded me of so many fundies we discuss on FJ. 
At least she’s really pregnant and not pulling a Carlin. 

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • Move Along 1

I know it’s just the lighting and photo angle, but it totally looks as if Lawson wears lipliner in his recent Insta post (the one in which he showed off his “i voted” sticker).
The thought just made me laugh that such a smug, (presumably) Trump endorsing, and Rep voting little patriarch looks like he got into makeup and decided to enlarge his lower lip. 

Spoiler

FF59C042-4C4A-4CD0-B710-B7ECB80D3341.thumb.jpeg.8d1a5833c5e8f0c4b34131b06df888b5.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

I know it’s just the lighting and photo angle, but it totally looks as if Lawson wears lipliner in his recent Insta post (the one in which he showed off his “i voted” sticker).
The thought just made me laugh that such a smug, (presumably) Trump endorsing, and Rep voting little patriarch looks like he got into makeup and decided to enlarge his lower lip. 

Reveal hidden contents

FF59C042-4C4A-4CD0-B710-B7ECB80D3341.thumb.jpeg.8d1a5833c5e8f0c4b34131b06df888b5.jpeg

Well, his hero is orange...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 11:56 AM, rexasaurus_nirb said:

Lawson has been very busy on Twitter posting about the election and "fraud" and other right wing talking points. 

He's such a little twit.

• Upvote 4

He's calling AOC a fascist for wanting to save tweets from people who support trump to hold the accountable. 

Classic trumper. Has no idea what fascism means, and is deeply terrified of being reminded of his own words.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1

Lawson was retweeting every conspiracy theory in the right wing book this morning after Biden was declared President-elect. It was pathetic, but I expect nothing less from him. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

my personal fav was him talking about biden supporting a KKK member but dude's family literally has a KKK leader as a shrine in their house?!

• Upvote 23
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 1

He’s deleting tweets too. He deleted one where he said Biden wasn’t a Christian (unclear if he meant because Biden is catholic, a liberal, or both). He was dragged for that. 

I am surprised he hasn’t deleted the KKK tweet. Like your brother is literally named for a KKK leader. 

• Upvote 17
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, artdecades said:

He’s deleting tweets too. He deleted one where he said Biden wasn’t a Christian (unclear if he meant because Biden is catholic, a liberal, or both). He was dragged for that. 

I am surprised he hasn’t deleted the KKK tweet. Like your brother is literally named for a KKK leader. 

Which brother is that?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Which brother is that?

Nathan, for Nathan Bedford Forrest. So is Forrest Gump, though his mother named him that as a reminder that "sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense." 

I have a feeling Kelly had Forrest's massacre of 300 surrendered Black soldiers and how he was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK in mind more than that reasoning, however.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Nathan, for Nathan Bedford Forrest. So is Forrest Gump, though his mother named him that as a reminder that "sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense." 

I have a feeling Kelly had Forrest's massacre of 300 surrendered Black soldiers and how he was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK in mind more than that reasoning, however.

Thank you for telling me. Nathan is such a normal name I wouldn't have guessed it. Millions of Nathans with no connection to Forrest.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Definitely likely that he was named after Forrest, but his full name is Kenneth Nathaniel, Kenneth after Kelly's dad and maybe Nathaniel because t went well and they just call him Nathan, but likely the first one.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, indianabones said:

Doesn't Kelly have to (adopted) black sisters? It must be so disturbing for them to be interact with her.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, ophelia said:

Doesn't Kelly have to (adopted) black sisters? It must be so disturbing for them to be interact with her.

She does, but they got adopted once Kelly was already an adult, so its not like they grew up together. They barelly have a relationship. 

To be fair, i dont really think Nathan is named after Forrest. If that was the case they would have named him Nathan and not Nathaniel. And Nathaniel is a popular name among fundies, because it is biblical, it is a bit of a stretch to make that connection.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

For some reason I thought they had officially said Nathan was named after him. Maybe around the time that they had the portraits. My mistake if I am wrong. There is enough real crap to attack them for we don’t need to rely on rumors. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

For some reason I thought they had officially said Nathan was named after him. Maybe around the time that they had the portraits. My mistake if I am wrong. There is enough real crap to attack them for we don’t need to rely on rumors. 

Although I can't point to a source, my belief was also that this was a confirmed fact.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Although I can't point to a source, my belief was also that this was a confirmed fact.

I mean i wouldnt be surprised if it was true, but without proof seems more like a rumour that probably started because they had a painting of Forest in the house. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, llucie said:

I mean i wouldnt be surprised if it was true, but without proof seems more like a rumour that probably started because they had a painting of Forest in the house. 

I'll dig around and see if I can find anything concrete. I could have sworn it was factual but then again, who knows.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

I'll dig around and see if I can find anything concrete. I could have sworn it was factual but then again, who knows.

I'm interested in what you find. I thought he and Jackson were named after Confederates generals. 

Edited by JordynDarby5
  • Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic