IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

A Christian hunting tv show is the most American thing I've ever read lol. I also don't really see what hunting has to do with religion.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5

Lawson gets himself a dog, a German Shepherd and I hope he is not a k9 in training as asked in the commentary but wouldn't put it past them. This move smoke of desperation and advertising himself on the marriage market, you know after the babies than don't have seems to work...maybe his patents are starting to grill him about marriage? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Am I imagining things or did Lawson just make his Instagram private?  Not a good move for an aspiring entertainer.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

or a break-up

I feel like it can’t be a breakup because it’s not like he ever introduced a girl on his Insta as his girlfriend so he’d have no reason to lock it down due to a breakup with one. Also, Trace didn’t lock his down after his breakup with Chaney. I think he’s gotten a lot of backlash lately, especially after his dead coyote post, and decided he was sick of the hate he was getting and locked it down. 

• Upvote 9

I’m surprised he’s gone full lockdown - usually for every hater there’s a dozen humpers fawning over him- some of the Duggars like Anna and Jed simply limit down the comments on certain posts that get backlash and move quickly on to cute kids or pets photos.

Is he paid as a police officer or is it cosplay like JD Duggar? If he’s a proper officer maybe the PD wasn’t happy with the content. 
Otherwise he is what he is by virtue of people being interested enough to buy his music or watch his show- he is famous for being famous and there are plenty of reality TV show people who are ready to take up his 15 minutes - just in his own house for starters!  Still, it’s got us talking and maybe that was the idea....

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

I’m surprised he’s gone full lockdown - usually for every hater there’s a dozen humpers fawning over him- some of the Duggars like Anna and Jed simply limit down the comments on certain posts that get backlash and move quickly on to cute kids or pets photos.

Is he paid as a police officer or is it cosplay like JD Duggar? If he’s a proper officer maybe the PD wasn’t happy with the content. 

He is not an actual salaried law enforcement official like his brother Zach-- Lawson's position is complicated to explain. We've discussed in on this thread before. 

So all we know is: Lawson is linked in mainstream celebrity media to a nonfundy reality babe; Lawson goes on a vacation out West with mommy and daddy ; visits a fundy family with a tv show, but no marriagable daughters; posts a photo of a dead varmit and gets a lot of flack for it; makes his Instagram private. His last Twitter post was 12 hours ago, whining about social media haters.

Do I have this timeline correct?  As I said for a guy's who only alleged "job" is to sell downloads of his music, locking down his social media  seems like a kinda big deal.

• Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Does locking his Instagram mean that people who already followed him can see the content or only those that he allows?

Anyone who already followed him can see his content but anyone who didn’t cannot. I never followed him so it just tells me that it’s a private account. Anyone who wants to follow him now has to request the ability to follow and he has to personally approve every follow request. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

My theory is that some PR person got the brilliant idea of putting Lawson on a episode of that tv-show to give him more exposure as the wannabe celebrity that he is. Like lets be honest for him thats a good gig, we are talking about a singer that its lucky to do one concert a year, and usually for free. But it has backfired spectacularly.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I do wonder if this is anything remotely interesting, more likely it is Lawson having a 'persecuted white christian, they all hate me" temper tantrum. attention seeking git....

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Private on Instagram just means that you can’t see it if you’re not already a follower. I can see his posts just fine because go ahead slap me I’m a follower. The last post that was not a story was a photo of his new dog. Before that was the update I think about Esther the girl from the Philippines.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Sometimes popular accounts go private on Instagram as an attempt to get more people to follow them...

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, indianabones said:

Sometimes popular accounts go private on Instagram as an attempt to get more people to follow them...

Ah, I see. maybe he has some sort of sponsorship deal coming up or maybe he’s just an attention seeking idiot.

• Upvote 3

@Idlewild I vote for the second option ? it has been private only for a few hours and all the snark community have started to talk about him and speculate even just a little bit about why he did it, so he has got more attention just as he like 

• Upvote 7

On 8/7/2020 at 2:09 AM, Jasmar said:

If he’s what they consider a deep thinker, I shudder to imagine the skin-deep intellects of the rest of them.

Well, maybe he knows east from west... 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

He pandered in stories for questions and answered them.  Probably wanted to limit who could ask questions.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

A new song? New music video? 

Does someone recognize the girl? Is the same that was with him in that video some times ago and who's mother explained they were together for a new song they had together? 

Edited by Italiangirl

It's allegedly Heather Martin from The Bachelor. They are following each other and she posted photos with a similar truck in Nashville in July. 

Screenshot_20200822_144357.thumb.jpg.d42ef803b97edb3758a0d160ee206094.jpg

I'd be surprised if these two are dating and it's not just a video cameo for his next dull music release. 

• Upvote 7

Yeah, I think too it will be just a one-shot for the next video music, song he is about to release, but also they probably want to start some rumors about a possible relationship just to have some publicity, we know how much Lawson loves attentions

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

29 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Yeah, I think too it will be just a one-shot for the next video music, song he is about to release, but also they probably want to start some rumors about a possible relationship just to have some publicity, we know how much Lawson loves attentions

So is he a legit country music artist?  I admit it's not my genre and I'm not up on new music in any genre...but is he on the radio and making vids for whatever the country music equivalent of MTV is now?  (I also don't have tv anymore so just crawling out of my cave to ask.)

• Upvote 2

I don't think so @HerNameIsBuffy for what I know he is trying to sell cd and single song of iTunes and so, in my post I was just speculating that the date he has written under the photo is the release days of his new song, he has done some gig like this in the past. The worst I remember was a cover with him in a black suit and a red rose in a hand..  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic