IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

Tiffany only follows 85 people on Instagram, and 13 of them are Bateses or Bates significant others. Run, Tiff, run!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

This Tiffany Espensen is an interesting one. She had a bit part in a Spider Man movie and has been in a bunch of Disney stuff. She’s adopted and her family seems extremely well to do. Her brother is three years sober and has friends like Scott Eastwood. And Tiffany is good friends with Bindi Irwin. No way would she leave LA. This looks like Lawson’s ticket out of Tennessee if they are actually a serious couple. She absolutely ticks all the right Christian boxes.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

Does the LAPD allow people to dress up as cops though?
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Lawson fancied trying his luck in Hollywood. If his show business career doesn’t take off I dare say he’d become his wife’s manager or something.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, JDuggs said:

This Tiffany Espensen is an interesting one. She had a bit part in a Spider Man movie and has been in a bunch of Disney stuff. She’s adopted and her family seems extremely well to do. Her brother is three years sober and has friends like Scott Eastwood. And Tiffany is good friends with Bindi Irwin. No way would she leave LA. This looks like Lawson’s ticket out of Tennessee if they are actually a serious couple. She absolutely ticks all the right Christian boxes.

God no!  I don’t want Lawson down under at australia zoo. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, TheGleeTeam said:

There's some talk on fundie tumblr speculating that Lawson is getting to know Tiffany Epenson. Love me some relationship speculation and the fundie snark community found Nathan's gf and Justin Duggar's relationship way before they were announced. According to this tumblr post she's an actress who went to Liberty University, which honestly sounds perfect for Lawson. ?

But the real question for any woman marrying a Bates man; does she know how limited he is financially and is she quiverfull? There are lots of fundies, but not everyone is the same level of fundie. Just because she went to Liberty doesn't mean, she's looking to have 19 kids of her own. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

I wonder if Lawson cares at all about quiverful life. The way he is trending, he seems more into the tradwife movement than making arrows for the Lord. 

Lawson has been living his own life for awhile, interacting with women intimately in music videos and acting outside the parental protection and chaperone lifestyle. He’s also super into that part of the online world with his Twitter behavior. 

I definitely see him wanting to be more like the duck dynasty kind of c-level celeb and talking about being the man of the house and champion of “traditional values.” 

Lawson likes taking pictures with babies, I don’t buy that he wants spit up on his volunteer uniform on the daily. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, theotherelise said:

I wonder if Lawson cares at all about quiverful life. The way he is trending, he seems more into the tradwife movement than making arrows for the Lord. 

Lawson has been living his own life for awhile, interacting with women intimately in music videos and acting outside the parental protection and chaperone lifestyle. He’s also super into that part of the online world with his Twitter behavior. 

I definitely see him wanting to be more like the duck dynasty kind of c-level celeb and talking about being the man of the house and champion of “traditional values.” 

Lawson likes taking pictures with babies, I don’t buy that he wants spit up on his volunteer uniform on the daily. 

Good points except he was raised to think being quiverfull is the only way to live and he doesn't seem to be rejecting his upbringing. I doubt he thinks having babies is a big deal. Most of the guys would be blasé  about baby after baby. As for the baby spitting on him, he may thinks it's a woman's job to deal with that. 

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Good points except he was raised to think being quiverfull is the only way to live and he doesn't seem to be rejecting his upbringing. I doubt he thinks having babies is a big deal. Most of the guys would be blasé  about baby after baby. As for the baby spitting on him, he may thinks it's a woman's job to deal with that. 

He could feel like Jana did. She didn’t want kids and had to repent. Maybe he spews out what he needs to to get by. He seems very good at talking the talk. He may also realize that while he does want kids he doesn’t want a lot. He hasn’t been in a rush to marry. We also don’t know if he has been in any kind of relationship. 
lawson seems like the kind of guy who cares more about arm candy then finding the perfect stay at home wife. 
he still has lots of sexiest beliefs but he may be okay with a women working outside of them home if it benefits him. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

But the real question for any woman marrying a Bates man; does she know how limited he is financially and is she quiverfull? There are lots of fundies, but not everyone is the same level of fundie. Just because she went to Liberty doesn't mean, she's looking to have 19 kids of her own.

I could see Lawson being more conservative Christian (with disgusting beliefs still) but not quiverful. I don't know that he would see it as rejecting his parents' beliefs. He's so self-centered that I think a ton of kids would cramp his style and his finances. Plus, I think he would love having a girlfriend who has some fame. I think his desire for fame could outweigh a lot of things. A wife who's pregnant all the time may have less time for acting and thus fewer premieres to take Lawson to! Plus I think Lawson would love being able to stand out for his conservative beliefs in California- imagine the fodder for his Twitter ?. Like Jeremy Vuolo posting today (?) a sign about Merry Christmas to everyone except Gavin Newsom (California's governor). So Christ-like.

Plus, if there's any Bates or Duggar who would get a nanny or something like that, I think it would be Lawson. I'm sure he could do some mental gymnastics to justify how it's the godly choice.

I just looked at Tiffany's instagram and she has 42k followers and a blue check mark next to her name! She posted on December 16 about having a Tennessee Christmas with a pic of her in Knoxville. If she was already in Tennessee last week that's a pretty long visit if she's really staying for Christmas! 

Her current insta story ? 

Spoiler

638074396_ScreenShot2020-12-24at11_49_50AM.png.808af579798e143baec52aa2911c819d.png

Edited by TheGleeTeam
Merged my replies?
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, TheGleeTeam said:

I think his desire for fame could outweigh a lot of things

This x 1,000....this explains all the California trips too. He'll be closer to celebrities than the Vuolos. Will she want to move to Tennessee or will he head out west?

• Upvote 5

She has the same political beliefs and is a christian, but she is also an actress so unless she plans to give up her career after marriage Lawson would have to be ok with moving to LA and have a wife that works outside the home and earns more money that him. And what would he do in LA? continue with his failed musical career?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Hmmm, I can see why he’d be into her. She’s in the entertainment business, conservative, and cute. What I don’t get is why she would be interested in him. He is vain, dumb, bigoted, and unaccomplished. How unappealing. 

Edited by artdecades
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

He could feel like Jana did. She didn’t want kids and had to repent. Maybe he spews out what he needs to to get by. He seems very good at talking the talk. He may also realize that while he does want kids he doesn’t want a lot. He hasn’t been in a rush to marry. We also don’t know if he has been in any kind of relationship. 
lawson seems like the kind of guy who cares more about arm candy then finding the perfect stay at home wife. 
he still has lots of sexiest beliefs but he may be okay with a women working outside of them home if it benefits him. 

When did Jana say she didn't want kids? I never saw this.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

When did Jana say she didn't want kids? I never saw this.

Because she never said that. Some people interpret her single status as proof that she’s not interested in marriage or children. I think she just hasn’t met The One yet.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

I think Lawson would be up to move to LA. She does (on paper) seem like a good match for the fake cop manlet. Given that it was rumored that Lawson and Jinge were a thing....how interesting would it be if they both ended up in LA?

• I Agree 3

15 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

When did Jana say she didn’t want kids? How’d I miss that!?

Edited by AussieKrissy
Oh ok it’s answered!
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

We didn’t miss it.  It was never said.  Someone has interpreted speculation/rumors as fact.  

I may have my own speculation about Jana, I don’t share it because we have a no speculation about minors and kidadults still living at home rule.  

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

When did Jana say she didn’t want kids? How’d I miss that!?

On 19 kids and counting she said that she had to ask god to forgive her for her attitude towards kids. I tried to find a clip but I can’t. She said that she was asking for god to work on her heart. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Another young woman that could do so much better than Lawson.  I hope she pays attention to his behavior...not just his political beliefs, but the immature ways he conveys them.....Tiffany, you'll still have to live with him once the boy band looks fade.  Just remember that!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, The Mother Dust said:

I hope she pays attention to his behavior...not just his political beliefs,

I looked at her instagram (it's public) and she recently graduated with a BS degree in political science... from fundie college Liberty University. She also made a post complaining about covid so it sounds like they are good for each other. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

The question I have is would Lawson be ok with a spouse who makes more money and is more famous/popular than he is? If he ends up with this woman it’s a big possibility. Many non fundie men struggle with that and Lawson in particular thinks he’s hot stuff. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

On 12/22/2020 at 1:08 PM, Idlewild said:

So when Biden is inaugurated and Lawson and his ilk wake up to discover their churches are still there, nobody is forcing abortions or same sex marriage on people who don’t want them and there is a POTUS who doesn’t call people names or have tantrums via Twitter, what will they find to whine about? 

Same things they do now. Whine about people who WANT abortions or gay marriages being allowed to have them and argue that feminism is actually bad for women and hang portraits of white supremacists in their houses.

• Upvote 5

Right now Lawson's insta stories clearly show the same beach Christmas celebrations as Tiffany's insta stories/post. Neither shows the other in the pictures though (she posted pics with her family and constantly poses with her brother like they're a couple). So he was definitely there (WAY TOO CLOSE to me geographically for comfort UGH) but I'm very curious if it's just Lawson there or if he's there with another brother or friend who is actually the one with Tiffany. He then posted videos in his story with his siblings doing a performance so clearly all are not from the same day. I can't decide if he's trying to throw people off the scent (haha it's not that, Lawson loves attention in any form) or just dropping hints of something that may or may not be real. 

4 hours ago, artdecades said:

The question I have is would Lawson be ok with a spouse who makes more money and is more famous/popular than he is? If he ends up with this woman it’s a big possibility. Many non fundie men struggle with that and Lawson in particular thinks he’s hot stuff. 

I definitely think that would be a huge point of contention for him. I doubt he's really thinking about that now but his ego is so fragile.

• Upvote 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic