IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

He should have left his mask on and took a picture of just Esther.  She just had surgery and shouldn't risk exposure to COVID-19.  Stupid, Lawson!  Always vanity before the safety and well being of others!:shakehead:

• Upvote 15
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 3

Hey if left his mask on no one would have raw he was smiling and his withe, withe teeth ? 

He needs to see so young godly maidens can dream marriage godly dreams on his photos. You know his vanity comes before anything else 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 10
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Hey if left his mask on no one would have raw he was smiling and his withe, withe teeth ? 

He needs to see so young godly maidens can dream marriage godly dreams on his photos. You know his vanity comes before anything else 

vomit emoji because all you say is true 

• Upvote 6

16 hours ago, llucie said:

Lawson was in Florida due to Esther Bateo surgery (that went well) i think, he didnt just go to visit Alyssa.

Yes he did. He recently posted a pic of him with the girls that I'm too lazy to go dig up.

• Upvote 3

On 10/2/2020 at 3:41 AM, Idlewild said:

I’m just glad he wasn’t cos playing dressed up in scrubs for the photo.

with a badge and gun at his hip, natch.

If FJ ever has a Secret Santa party one of y'all is getting that cheap-ass Lawson tshirt.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 15

Per his instagram, he and Trace appear to be visiting Austin prior to flying somewhere with medic corp. Not sure if this is a current event or something that happened recently but they have just posted it to their stories. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Angelface said:

Per his instagram, he and Trace appear to be visiting Austin prior to flying somewhere with medic corp. Not sure if this is a current event or something that happened recently but they have just posted it to their stories. 

They're probably "staging" in preparation of Hurricane Delta, which is forecast to make landfall in Louisiana as a major hurricane on Friday. In other words, making sure their badges are shiny for the photo ops.

Edited by OHFL2009
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Angelface said:

Per Joy’s Instagram it appears that the guys went skydiving. 

that is a crucial activity while preparing for hurricane relief work.

Get a freakin job, Lawson

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

Austin, a married father of two, left his wife with the toddler and new baby to go skydiving.

At least Nathan and Lawson aren't married. 

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Austin, a married father of two, left his wife with the toddler and new baby to go skydiving.

So?
Plenty of people mArried single kids no kids sky dive. 
hope he has life insurance is all I can say. But hey he could be hit by a car die today if that is your main reasoning. It is expensive but they don’t starve their kids so I can’t complain also. 
I can snark on them for a lot but not skydiving. 

• Upvote 11

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

So?
Plenty of people mArried single kids no kids sky dive. 
hope he has life insurance is all I can say. But hey he could be hit by a car die today if that is your main reasoning. It is expensive but they don’t starve their kids so I can’t complain also. 
I can snark on them for a lot but not skydiving. 

He could be at home helping his wife, or working on a flipper house or anything more constructive than skydiving! It costs money and time and for me that would be better spent with his family. The baby is less than 2 months, but he's out acting like he has no responsibilities during a pandemic. 

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

What? He's not allowed to do something fun for a day because he has a wife and kids? He is still a person that wants to do things. And it's not wrong to take a short break from young kids (and of course this goes for Joy as well).

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

He could be at home helping his wife, or working on a flipper house or anything more constructive than skydiving! It costs money and time and for me that would be better spent with his family. The baby is less than 2 months, but he's out acting like he has no responsibilities during a pandemic. 

Joy watched him skydive. They were all in Alabama for a few days.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I can accept the pandemic point and trying to do less or lessen contact, but I agree to disagree on the rest. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

Joy watched him skydive. They were all in Alabama for a few days.

And they're visiting Austin's family, right? So Joy would presumably have some extra hands with their kids. 

• Upvote 2

Hey a thought crossed my mind. This big parachuting thing, it’s not like a big kind of bucks weekend for Nathan and we are going to have a wedding sprung on us out of (sort of) nowhere soon. The photos just remind me of a bucks weekend kind of vibe. One we’re partners and babies get to come also I suppose. So a real tame bucks weekend. 

067622BC-A010-438F-8913-BB195900C973.png

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Somehow I missed this.  My dad knows the people who run Skydive Alabama.  I think, but not sure, that this may have been filmed for one of the shows.

Edited by RosyDaisy
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RosyDaisy said:

Somehow I missed this.  My dad knows the people who run Skydive Alabama.  I think, but not sure, that this may have been filmed for one of the shows.

Makes sense an expensive endeavour on someone else’s dime. Makes me wonder even more if it was Nathan storyline centred then. 

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Hey a thought crossed my mind. This big parachuting thing, it’s not like a big kind of bucks weekend for Nathan and we are going to have a wedding sprung on us out of (sort of) nowhere soon. The photos just remind me of a bucks weekend kind of vibe. One we’re partners and babies get to come also I suppose. So a real tame bucks weekend. 

This was my thought too. I did wonder why John David was not present if it is for Nathan though, we know that those two are quite close friends. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

This was my thought too. I did wonder why John David was not present if it is for Nathan though, we know that those two are quite close friends. 

Would fall over flat if he prioritised work over a holiday... 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Or he could be of the opinion, why jump out of a perfectly good plane? Kinda like me actually. I do see the appeal though. Just not for me.
  • Upvote 3

On the pic that Trace posted with all the guys on the trip, the guy in the sunglasses behind Lawson looks a bit like one of Esther’s brothers. I’m comparing to the sibling picture that Esther poster a few weeks back. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic