IGNORED

Joy & Austin 30: Who Needs Fire Safety when You Have Jesus?

HerNameIsBuffy

And no matter what happens their illogical nonsense will allow them to "win" and be "right"... if none of them get sick or at least not terribly sick, it's because jesus; if one or more get hospitalized and/or die, then it was god's will for that person and he/she is right where he/she should be... with jesus.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

Somebody on the Freedomist account ( because Joy and Austin have deleted any negative comments on their respective accounts and locked them for further comments ) points out they are asked what they are doing to keep busy during quarantine- so it must be fairly recent. 

If Josh hadn’t been exposed I’m pretty sure this is the type of video he’d be doing too- probably popping up on Fox News. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Somebody on the Freedomist account ( because Joy and Austin have deleted any negative comments on their respective accounts and locked them for further comments ) points out they are asked what they are doing to keep busy during quarantine- so it must be fairly recent. 

Joy asked for questions for this q + a on her Instagram story not too long ago. I don’t remember exactly when but I’d say 10 days ago or less. 

also the guy in the right with the computer and glasses is in med school, so you’d think he’d know better. (His name is Lemuel Reber and he has a public Facebook page)

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I was not able to watch it all because these pseudo-intellectual ''freedomists'' just want to make me gag...

But making fun of a disease that can actually KILL people (and not respecting social distancing recommendations) seems to not be a very Christian attitude. Wouldn't you wish to do everything in your power to save lives?

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 10

6 hours ago, Vivi_music said:

I was not able to watch it all because these pseudo-intellectual ''freedomists'' just want to make me gag...

But making fun of a disease that can actually KILL people (and not respecting social distancing recommendations) seems to not be a very Christian attitude. Wouldn't you wish to do everything in your power to save lives?

Saving lives will rely on science and compliance & these idiots aren’t good with either. They prefer situations where they can land a helicopter, swagger about with their gun and ‘police’ badge or, if female, move stuff randomly while wearing a jean skirt, and make sure everyone sees you doing it on Instagram.

This pandemic has shown that everyone needs healthcare and the government needs to step in. They hate paying tax, they hate ‘undeserving’ people getting anything and the only time they want government interference is if you want an abortion or to practice a non Christian religion. 

• Upvote 23

I have seen people posting shit about it being a hoax or that 5G is responsible for. An annoying woman who was in my uni class for one semester in first year before getting kicked out, posted conspiracy theories about it in a local page and the comments section ate her alive and she had no argument back, probably why she didn't last long on a Social Sciences course because she couldn't back up her theories, she did try and try and say a psychology lecturer was wrong one class as well, the rest of the class tried to hold in their laugh as the lecturer kindly but firmly proved he was right.

My sister works in a supermarket and has dropped off things to us but on our door step and kept her distance. It's my brother and my niece's birthday next week and originally they were planning to travel to Scotland from Reading to celebrate their birthday's with us but that was obviously cancelled and while we are all upset we will eventually be able to visit them or they will be able to visit us. I feel angry that people like some of the Duggar's are not following it. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 3

How can they take themselves seriously when they are talking about being in quarantine while sitting maybe one inch from each other? Do they not understand or do they just don't care?

They have absolutely zero reason to be so smug. Unpleasant bunch of 'adults'.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Anti vaxxing extended family member posted something stupid about 5g.  I did what I often do with her whackadoo posts and reported as false news.  

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 3
  • Love 3

On 4/4/2020 at 9:37 AM, Bobology said:

And no matter what happens their illogical nonsense will allow them to "win" and be "right"... if none of them get sick or at least not terribly sick, it's because jesus; if one or more get hospitalized and/or die, then it was god's will for that person and he/she is right where he/she should be... with jesus.

And if they infect other people, they're getting what they deserve for not loving Jesus enough

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

19 hours ago, Vivi_music said:

Not if you're looking forward to being among the select few who survive the Rapture.

4 hours ago, clueliss said:

Anti vaxxing extended family member posted something stupid about 5g.  I did what I often do with her whackadoo posts and reported as false news.  

I creeped on my former classmates page and she had posted antivax and conspiracy stuff too. She came across as someone who thought she was a know it all and in class every lecture she would ask a dozen pointless questions to the point it would make lectures last longer than they needed to, the rest of the class used to mumble shut up Karen, not her real name, especially when it was the lecture that finished at 4 and we all wanted to get home. 

• Haha 4

On 4/2/2020 at 5:40 PM, artdecades said:

Sure, but it is common sense at this point. There are nearly 700 cases in Arkansas.

Common sense? Ahahahahaha! We’re talking about the Duggars, right?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Freedomists. What a bunch of hypocritical pharisees. ? Freedom only for themselves and other like minded insufferable knuckle draggers.  

• Upvote 13

I do a lot of research on white supremacists. In my neck of the woods, it's specifically problematic neoconfederates most of the time. Being on platforms with them and "listening" to their conspiracy theories about Covid-19 is chilling. 

They believe:  it's a bioweapon that Bill Gates is using to thin the population; it's a bioweapon from China; It's a George Soros/Michael Bloomberg bioweapon to implement the new world order and the scariest  and most prevalent - It's just a false flag to make Trump look bad so that the democrats can steal the election,  (their militias are prepared for that!) so they aren't letting the government tell them what to do

CHILLING

• Confused 1
  • WTF 20

I am surprised that no one has commented yet on Joy and Austin's house tour.  Those two are clearly hard workers and have a future in house flipping.  It sounds like their plan is to stay in that house for 5 years.  The only thing I found weird was that the house seems to have three bedrooms and three baths, with two of them being en suite which seems odd for such a small house. Also odd is one of the bedrooms with the en suite has a door to the outside and a fireplace and they are using that as a guest room instead of the master.  It sounds like a lot of their furniture was gifted to them.  I love their decorating style but not sure how practical the floor to ceiling sheers are with small kids!  All in all, I like Joy and Austin. They seem to be hard workers who don't seem to expect handouts in life.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Joy said over on Instagram that Jana and Jessa did a lot of the decor.  

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Duggar Beige

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 16

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

Ohh!  I hope they have another decorating episode! /s

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

46 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Ohh!  I hope they have another decorating episode! /s

And those crappy faux dust collecting plants stuck in a frame on their walls ??

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

All in all, I like Joy and Austin. They seem to be hard workers who don't seem to expect handouts in life.

Didn’t they buy their house for $1 or something? While I agree they do seem prepared to work ( very un Duggar) their association with the ‘Freedomists’ shows their true colours. 

• Upvote 8

$1 was Ben/Jessa (and I believe Cousin Amy) and that was officially from G'ma Duggar.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, clueliss said:

$1 was Ben/Jessa (and I believe Cousin Amy) and that was officially from G'ma Duggar.

I remember the Jessa/Mary one- I thought someone had looked up Joys house & found that was bought for a notional amount too.  I may have got it wrong! 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic